Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jason

Achievements

Jason

Jason Glover

Specialty: Lyrical/Contemporary
    Hometown: Houston, Texas
    Currently Resides: Fresno, Calif.

Glover began dancing at age 12, studying Tap and Hip Hop. He is a graduate of Bullard High School, and his favorite dancer is Michael Jackson. Tapping onstage with Gregory Hines, in one of his last shows, changed Jason’s life.

Was inspired by Nick from season one: “I was going through a tough time. I was not wanting to dance at the time. I was getting teased a lot. And seeing him dance, he came out and did this solo to “Storm” by Lifehouse and he danced so masculine, but he was so… I don’t know the word for it… I’m going to say, pretty. It was really cool to watch that and right then I was like, okay, I can do this. I wasn’t scared anymore.”

More info coming soon!

source: http://www.fox.com/dance/

Hes another one of my favourites. His dancing is fantastic. I also have a feeling he'll be one of the darkhorses who makes it really far, well I hope so
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

he's so familiar how many times has he auditioned? he's in my top 3 guys so i hope he at least makes the top 10! go jason!

He is so amazing his moves are just amazing

i have to say that like philip, jason has been pretty dissapointing to me. i really hope if he lands in the bottom 3 he makes it through. i think he's so much better than jonathan but the other guys are pretty much surpassing him. i hope he makes it past this week and if he and caitlin are still there next week they get a contemporary/jazz routine because they really need a break

I thought he was going to be like Danny from Season 3, guess not!

Quote Originally Posted by ohreality View Post
    I thought he was going to be like Danny from Season 3, guess not!
    I think that is what the judges thought too. That is why they picked him! But I loved his solo last week... I hope I get to see it again this week!
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

They are getting screwed by lousy choreography. It's not fair. I think they are excellent dancers and they are my favourites

IKR, if they got good choreography both him and Caitlin would be front runners but they keep getting all the bad stuff

I love Jason.

He has the technique, but I'm still not sold. Whenever I see him dance, I see his entire thought process written all over his face.
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

I want a threesome with him and Kupono

He is so close with Jeannine
    It becomes little susspicious

Quote Originally Posted by djoleserb View Post
    ew kupono is so ugly

Love him! He's so cute! ^ And to the person upstairs, Kupono can get it too!
    OUCH!!!!

He was improving, but I don't think he was memorable enough with everyone else around. But I still think it's BS that he went before Evan.
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

I'm gonna miss his cute puppy dog face. I feel bad for him because he finally started to shine after losing Caitlin as a partner but it was too late.

Quote Originally Posted by djoleserb View Post
    Oh my god.

Day 2 in progress. Check out The Hunger Games: RTVG thread in the Non-Reality Based Games to see what's happening in the arena!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast