140 62.22%
  • Mikarla

36 16.00%
  • Tahnee

20 8.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Episode 4 Photoshoot: U by Kotex

Cassi's face looks boring and she looks like she doesn't have a neck...

Maddi best then Adele

1) Madison
    2) Cassi - I don't see why everybody despises this picture so much. I LOVE it. It looks like a real fashion advertisement to me.
    3) Mikarla
    4) Adele
    5) Lola - She looks pregnant thanks to the garment but it's still beautiful.
    6) Tahnee
    7) Laura
    8) Clare
    9) Eloise - The body is such yes but the face isn't.
    10) Franky - Even though she's one of the tallest girls left she looks so short here!

I'm shocked by how many votes Adele has, I'm starting to believe that she would get a reasonable amount of votes if she just stood there with a blank expression on her face.

Doh @ me just notice the U now. (Only after watching the episode)

O N E C U T A B O V E

Vote "The Sauvignon Serenade"

Achievements

Ughh I can't belive myself. I love Mikarla's shot!
    It's so HF and editorial!

1. Mikarla
    2. Maddie
    3. Adele
    4. Lola
    -
    -
    -
    5. Clare
    6. Eloise
    -
    -
    -
    7. Laura
    8. Cassi
    9. Tahnee
    10. Franky

Spoiler:  

Uh-MAZING

Madison It's really the only one deserving of being an ad, she looks confident, sexy and I think she met the brief perfectly

Pretty Hella Good

Clare I think it's sassy and cute and confident and she's showing movement other than just a boring stride. Not cheesy at all in my opinion.

Adele The smirk is perfect and you can tell that she has a long lean body under that billowing dress. She just looks nice and fresh.

Laura She is definitely selling the dress to me and I kind of like the little 'nod' she is doing.

Kind of a Downer

Lola Highest I will probably ever rank her, but I like the little eye seducing she is doing but don't think it exactly fulfills the brief

What The H?

Eloise She has a killer body and is showing off her legs and such a pretty face, too bad that it is rather emotionless and a little bland in the eyes.

Franky She is just a no neck monster in this photograph. It looks like she is posing the walking position rather than it being natural and I don't like her pursed lips.

Mikarla I don't get what the fuss is with this photo this week. I actually find it quite horrible. She's such a waif here and it looks like she is just about to blow over. She looks very unapproachable and I think they wanted a more confident, sassy and cute vibe this week.

Tahnee Hate to put my girl down here but this shoot was bad. It's so tense from her mouth, to her chest to the position of her legs. It's so forced and awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruairidh1992 View Post
    I'm shocked by how many votes Adele has, I'm starting to believe that she would get a reasonable amount of votes if she just stood there with a blank expression on her face.
    umm,maybe is because people like her face in her photo?
    she definately did one of the better jobs, this photoshoot was a mess.

credit to Ejy

clare is amazing! i wonder why they didnt like it??

Yeah, I don't get the love for her shot either.

one tall drink of pinot second hand lover's Avatar

Achievements

This is just silly. Look at previous polls, Adele hasn't scored all that well up until this week. I mean FFS she got FCO!!! I think it's fair enough she has quite a large amount of votes, it's clearly based on merit not on bias. In fact what I'm surprised about is that Clare who was overwhelmingly average this week is a close 3rd.

SLAY A LITTLE #TEAMSHL

I voted Lola. I think her pic is more beautiful and softer than normal. I am surprised Franky won the campaign on that photo, but given the theme and background of the shoot, not so surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by second hand lover View Post
    This is just silly. Look at previous polls, Adele hasn't scored all that well up until this week. I mean FFS she got FCO!!! I think it's fair enough she has quite a large amount of votes, it's clearly based on merit not on bias. In fact what I'm surprised about is that Clare who was overwhelmingly average this week is a close 3rd.
    I suspect she'd have gotten more if you were able to vote for more than one girl in the previous polls.....

Lola looks so much like Kim, winner of HNTM Cycle 2 in this shoot, it's insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Blom9168 View Post
    Lola looks so much like Kim, winner of HNTM Cycle 2 in this shoot, it's insane!
    well perhaps if kim had worked as a construction worker for couple of years post winning HNTM
    not that kim was a favorite of mine or anything but lola lacks any grace here, if this is her best shot since being on the show, she should get off the show

Quote Originally Posted by brb View Post
    well perhaps if kim had worked as a construction worker for couple of years post winning HNTM
    not that kim was a favorite of mine or anything but lola lacks any grace here, if this is her best shot since being on the show, she should get off the show
    Well I'm not talking about the body but moreso the face. It loks very much like Kim in this photo to me.

1. Lola - I don't like her that much but I do really like this shot. I love her expression and the look in her eyes.
    2. Mikarla - She looks amazing! I like everything about it. I cannot believe she was sent home.
    3. Madison - I love the wind in her hair and she looks so relaxed. It's gorgeous!
    -
    4. Clare
    5. Adele
    6. Laura M.
    -
    7. Tahnee
    8. Franky - I can't believe this was chosen. I understand it has attitude but I just think it is quite ugly tbh. I thought she was going to have a much better photo.
    9. Eloise - Great body but the face is so average and bland
    10. Cassi - Whoa! Her face looks really bad there. She looks so uncomfortable.

1) Maddison - Stunning!
    2) Adele - Work it
    3) Clare - How is this cheesy? I love it
    4) Franky - I don't like her but she brought it this week
    5) Mikarla - Worst elimination of the cycle so far
    6) Lola - Nice shot
    7) Tahnee - She doesn't impress me much but it's a cute shot
    8) Laura - Too timid for the brand
    9) Eloise - She never really brought personality to her shots
    10) Cassi - She looks like she was forced to smile

1) Mikarla
    2) Madison