Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5/17 Season Finale

Ugh, Stephen pulled an Amanda with his horrible jury answers .
    Congrats JT.

I didn't really want JT to win. But I'm happy as long as it wasn't Coach! lol! I am more unhappy that the game was not played well. JT made the wrong move taking Stephen with him if he truly thought he had the better chance against Erinn. And no one took JT out when they had the chance. That was the mistake they each made. They should have taken him out when they had the chance. Stephen deserved to win, but he looked like a loser and a jerk at the end. He earned the win the first 38 days and lost it on the last day. Shame! But anyone who didn't vote out JT didn't deserve to win. I think Erinn probably played the best game overall. Stephen did well too. He just blew it at the end and by keeping JT.
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

Before the episode began, I was rooting for Stephen. I hate Erinn and I am okay with JT. I kinda felt like Taj will not win but as the episode goes by, Erinn really impressed me. She's so awesome. I was right about her that she's the dark horse. I love the things and arguments that she said. I thought she's really smart for Survivor. She did what she had to do.

I lurve the final challenge. One of the best in the history of Survivor. I thought whoever thinks that is a genius.

Anyway, I thought it's a great final 2. I miss seeing 2 male in the finals. But I hate the fact that women are outnumbered by men winners wise.

I also lurve the Final Tribal Council. It's very unique compared to the past seasons. Calm jury, no hatred. It lacked the spunk compared to previous seasons but heck, the questions were awesome and they really concentrated on the gameplays. Love it.

Stephen. Ugh, he have lots of arguments to say. He's more of the mastermind to be honest but JT outwitted, outplayed and outsmarted him. Too bad for him. What the heck at him talking about relationships and everything. I was surprised by his answers even in the 3rd to the last TC. </3

Overall, in my opinion, Tocantins is an okay to good season. Not the greatest. One of the best batch of personalities. I FRIGGIN LOVE COACH!!!!!! Even though maybe Gabon is better than this season, I am very satisfied with the result of JT winning. Bob </3

SEE YOU AT SAMOA PEEPS.

GETTYIMAGES PHOTOS of the RED CARPET FINALE!!! THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOD LOOKING. JOE, STEPHEN AND EVEN JT <333

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...mage&src=quick

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

The finale happened!? O_O

JT is so cuuuuute I want to sex his ears AHEM anyway I'm so glad he won! Overall, I think I liked this season. It wasn't amazingly entertaining but I thought it was pretty entertaining, and the winner is deserving IMO.

Christie • Cliff • David • Kathryn • Kemi • Nicole • Ovi • Sam • Tommy •

Taj deserved the f2 IMO she found the immunity idol formed the crosstribes alliance, but she faded at the end of the game didnt do anything

Coach needs help of a doctor ASAP!!!!!

omg, it was so exciting. I wanted Erinn to win so badly though... she almost got there. It was so predicable from the beginning that JT would win. Can't wait for next season... ISLANDS! <3
    ANTM ALL TIME: Sophie Sumner, Dominique Reighard, Alexandria Everett, Catherine Thomas, Brittany Brower, Brooke Miller, Kimberly Leemans, Molly O'Connell, Allison Kuehn, Fatima Siad, Jayla Rubinelli, Erin Wagner, Samantha Potter, Chantal Jones, Jade Cole, Ann Markley, Whitney Thompson, Norelle Van Herk, Yaya da Costa, Melrose Bickerstaff, Natasha Galkina, Tatiana Dante.

SURVIVOR: Eliza Orlins, Ami Cusack, Candice Woodcock Cody, Brenda Lowe, Alicia Rosa, Peih Gee, Courtney Yates, Abi Maria.

TAJ MY BABY! ERINN MY OTHER BABY!

I wanted my girls to at least make f2. But wow @ Erinn making it SO far and being the last Timbira member left.

I'm alright with the winner, a little too predictable and boring (I forgot the right word) but yeahhhh. I wanted Stephen to win too, but then he gave those horrible jury answers. >.<

BTW, ya'll. I'm going to be on the next season, see ya'll in 39 days!

So I watched the finale. Predictable, but I loved the F4, so I'm happy.

Coach's "lady friend"... at both what she said and the terminology. Ugh, Coach with a sex life, vom!

Oh, and what happened to Sierra? I loved her originally because I thought she was one awesome tough little cookie, but then she ended up being approximately THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON ON EARTH during the finale.

Guuuuys. I miss Jiri.
    i left my head & my heart on the dance floor.

TBH this is the year of the predictable winners . We all knew who was going to win ANTM...we all knew who was going to win Survivor...and we all know who is going to win American Idol

^So true!!

I liked the finale though, JT looked cute I never noticed he was good looking =x
    Loving JT/Stephen still friends.
    Missed a little bit more of Tyson, he deserved more air time

Oh ugh at JT winning the popular vote also
    Stephen was a total Amanda really If he answered good he might have had a chance at winning, feel sorry for him, no votes must hurt a little.

I don't mind JT winning, but I wanted Taj or Erinn to win more.

&&
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning View Post

GETTYIMAGES PHOTOS of the RED CARPET FINALE!!! THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOD LOOKING. JOE, STEPHEN AND EVEN JT <333

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...mage&src=quick
    what on earth is Tyson doing....

Quote Originally Posted by PennyLaneInTheSky View Post
    ^So true!!

I liked the finale though, JT looked cute I never noticed he was good looking =x
    Loving JT/Stephen still friends.
    Missed a little bit more of Tyson, he deserved more air time

Oh ugh at JT winning the popular vote also
    Stephen was a total Amanda really If he answered good he might have had a chance at winning, feel sorry for him, no votes must hurt a little.
    He is SO cute. Total Jason Bateman look-alike. Scruff is a better look on him than clean-shaven though. I was all ready to declare him "hottest Survivor winner ever!" but then I remembered Ethan and Aras.

I feel like the winner should be exempt from that popular vote thing TBH. They're the winner, they're probably getting a pretty good edit... with the exception of those that seem like truly gross human beings who win, and even there I think they're getting the best edits possible.

I love Stephen but I don't think he, or anyone, had a chance against JT. He probably could have gotten himself at least one vote but I don't think he would have won. He seemed to realize this and wasn't too hard on himself when he lost, so I don't feel that bad, no matter how much I liked him.
    i left my head & my heart on the dance floor.

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

I think JT looked very haggard. It seems like being on the island did a number on him. I noticed it even at the reunion. There were so many wrinkles on his face. It's as if he aged 10 years.

I thought JT looked cute in the announcement of the winner. I prefer him clean looking. Same to Joe.

It's very predictable but I love the overall finale episode.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Quote Originally Posted by fierceifyit View Post

I feel like the winner should be exempt from that popular vote thing TBH. They're the winner, they're probably getting a pretty good edit... with the exception of those that seem like truly gross human beings who win, and even there I think they're getting the best edits possible.
    I know right, they should do this next season =/

I actually find it cool. JT won it all. He's the first Survivor winner ever to have no votes casted against him throughout the game. He received 7 votes but all of those are for him, not against him. He's so deserving and one of the best.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast