Thread: Reality TV Games Interview with ANTM 12's Fo Part 2 of 2

Reality TV Games Interview with ANTM 12's Fo Part 2 of 2

The CW ©2009 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Part 2 of America's Next Top Model's interview with Reality TV Games Fo.

Note: Most of these questions were submitted to Fo earlier in the cycle; that is why some of the questions have been addressed either in other interviews or in later episodes on the show.

1. Why and how did you come to be cast on Top Model?
    I was very determined, I wanted to be a model and be on ANTM specifically. It was a hard decision between work and this but it was an opportunity I couldn't give up and it got me to where I am today.

2. Tell us a little about your family and friends.
    They are really supportive - the best support system I've had in the longest time. Now that this has happened to me I've had more support than I could ever imagine. I love them 155%. One day I want to give them a diamond pinky ring that I've always wanted to give them.

3. What is the best thing about Albuquerque?
    The sunsets, it turns the sky an amazing hot pink.

4. What is your ethnic make up? Do you speak another language?
    I'm a Blaxican - Black and Mexican. No, I don't speak another language unfortunately. My mother is fluent in Spanish, it is her first language. I wish I spoke Spanish and would love to learn it. I am also totally intrigued by the Japanese language and culture and want to learn that too.

5. Before the makeover, what were your guesses about what they were going to do to you?
    I went in thinking I would get extensions. I would think of when I get my extensions, how I would work them... and then I got it all cut off.

6. Who were your closest friends in the house? Did you ever clash with another girl (or girls)?
    I was closest to Aminat and Teyona. Sandra was the only one I clashed with, but I'm sure I wasn't the only one. You really couldn't get anything from her. No one wanted to have a relationship with her

7. Now that you are out of the running, who are you rooting for to become America's Next Top Model??
    Allison puts a new vibe into this world. She is a dork, a little weird, but changes the view of what it means to be a dork. I am rooting for her to win. I hope she can prove everyone wrong cause dorks are beautiful people too.

8. What was the most consistent positive and negative feedback you received from the judges?
    Positive: My confidence and the way I walked into a room - they ate it up. Negative: My proportions looked short, I needed to watch my proportions.

9. Who was your favorite judge?
    Miss J cause she had my back when panel tried tearing me down.

10. How tall are you? When it comes to modeling, has your height been commented on favorably, unfavorably or is it a non-issue?
    5' 8.5" - I think my height is a non-issue, because look at next season!

11. If you could redo one of your photo shoots, which would it be?
    The beach. I know if I could have taken more time and focused, I could have rocked that one.

12. What type of modeling is most appealing to you - runway, high fashion editorial, catalog, commercial, etc.? Which designers would you love to work for in the future OR what is your dream modeling job?
    Definitely editorial. I want to be in Vogue. My dream is to work with Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B line. I have her L.A.M.B tattooed on my back-that's how much I am in love with her designs.

13. Have you had any contact with modeling agencies?
    Yes, Nous Model Management in LA. I am interested in signing with them - Tyson Beckford is with them.

14. Who are your favorite non-ANTM models?
    Tyra, of course! I've loved her even before the show. And Cindy Crawford, she was the first model I ever saw and I wanted her mole instead of my freckles when I was younger.

Spoiler:  
    L.A.M.B. By Gwen Stefani

GrooveEffect

Tyra Banks and Cindy Crawford

FashionModelDirectory.com

15. What few words pops in your mind about:
    Jay Manuel - Sassy! Sassy is what I think of when it comes to Jay. Jay knows exactly what the modeling world wants.

J Alexander - Miss J had my back. She... I call Miss J "she"... she made a comment to the designer (the go see designer who sat on panel) that if I walked with confidence, she wouldn't have even noticed that I wasn't as tall as the other girls. She had my back... and to have my back when it comes to something involving runway is so awesome!

Paulina - Paulina is quirky... and she's also hilarious. Yes she can tear you to shreds at judging, but she is totally different outside of judging. She is like one of those moms who can be funny and even annoying and embarrassing. She is so amazing.

Nigel - British Bombshell. People ask me if he is as hot as he is on TV, [but because he's a judge,] I don't see him as attractive in any way. He knows exactly what he is doing in his role on the show, his vision is amazing!

Tyra - I love Tyra! She is great, it is good to have someone like her involved in your career. She is beautiful inside and out. She does so many things for people and she has probably saved millions of lives. I think she is an extra-terrestrial (laughs).

16. Who was your favorite photographer?
    Keith Major- the photographer for the Color photo shoot.

17. What is on your i-pod?
    I've never owned an i-pod, but I love No Doubt, Smashing Pumpkins, the Mission Break, and Atmosphere.

18. What are your favorite TV show(s)?
    ANTM, Dancing With The Stars.

19. Who are your favorite TV and movie stars?
    Gwen Stefani and Rihanna. I want to meet them!

Spoiler:  
    No Doubt, Smashing Pumpkins

photobucket

Dancing with the Stars - Paulina and Max

abc.com

Rihanna and Gwen Stefani

zimbio.com

20. Not counting Cycle 12, what is your favorite ANTM cycle?
    Cycle 1, it was the trial and error.

21. Not counting Cycle 12, what is your favorite ANTM shoot?
    The one with the falling fairy tales where Danielle had an apple in her hand and the underwater one.

22. Not counting any of the Cycle 12 cast, who are your favorite ANTM competitors?
    Elina! She was my favorite. And Jaslene.

Spoiler:  

America's Next Top Model Cycle 1 Cast

fanpop.com

Elina, ANTM Cycle 11; Jaslene, ANTM Cycle 8

Reality TV Games, FashionModelDirectory.com

Finally:
      Spoiler:  

To DIESEL92, harmony112 and Ohmygosh, thank you so much for your support!

To all my supporters in general, I may not know who you are but I can still feel all the support and love,and if I could, I would give you all a diamond pinky ring.

Thank you, Fo! :

Achievements

Oh no Fo love for me I guess, sad too, because she has excellent taste *nudge nudge wink wink*

Great intervies, yay for more Allison love
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Great interview aga.

Fo is rooting for Allison to win too

I think every girl that was interviewed is rooting for Allison to win, must say something about Allison.
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

Short, sweet answers. Great interview, aga!

YAY i am so glad harmie got a shoutout!!

I'm not surprised that Fo likes Jaslene (short latina) and Elina (tatted up sex kitten). They are very much like herself!
    I would love for Fo to do some work for l.a.m.b. She would be so happy! She seems to be in love with Gwen Sefani!
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

Quote Originally Posted by JustPlainEvil View Post
    Great interview aga.

Fo is rooting for Allison to win too

I think every girl that was interviewed is rooting for Allison to win, must say something about Allison.
    Pretty much everyone is rooting for Allison FTW. I don't think Fo is very editorial. I think she is commercial and probably can't break out of that
    Rest in peace forever Daulmonster. We'll be saying hi to you forever

forever young, I wanna be forever young.
    do you really wanna live forever, forever, forever...

Yay for a shout out.

^ I think London said she was rooting for Natalie because Natalie was her best friend in the house.

Anyway, great interview, Aga!
    Congrats DIESEL92, harmony112 and Ohmygosh for the shoutout

Congrats to the people who received shout-outs!
    Is a nice interview.
    skinny legends only

I just think its so funny how she says shes gonna sign with Nous LA, and then after say that Tyson Beckford is with them too *cough Crush cough*
    ANTM C19
    Kristin | Laura | Nastacia | Kiara | Brittany

Fo, thanks for the shout-out :D, and good luck post-show , i'm sure you're going to be a sucessful model .

The rest of the interview was amazing and enjoyed reading her answers .

I do think a lot of the girls in the interviews point to Allison for who they want to win. Hint maybe? Like, really.. everyone almost has listed her.

Slaying your basic bitches.
    RPDR 10: Miz Cracker, Aquaria, Kameron Michaels, Monique Heart, Monét X Change, Eureka O'Hara, Mayhem Miller

I love Fo
    I am so glad I got a shoutout

She loves Elina too!

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilxElf-INTM View Post
    She loves Elina too!
    She has good taste.

I wish she was on cycle 13 so then she wouldn't get poop for her height