Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair thread

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09 View Post
    I hate my hair. It's so jank. Just when I thought I was flawless...
    Change it up, silly! And then you will be flawless! Plus, isn't "jank" hair in fashion?
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

I'm getting my haircut to a fauxhauk soon and I want to dye it too, not drastically but just a tad bit but I can't decide if I should go lighter or darker. Still brown, just a different shade.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09 View Post
    I hate my hair. It's so jank. Just when I thought I was flawless...
    TBH, I could really see you rocking an AJ cut. Not everyone's capable of pulling it off, but I think it would compliment your face so well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I'm getting my haircut to a fauxhauk soon and I want to dye it too, not drastically but just a tad bit but I can't decide if I should go lighter or darker. Still brown, just a different shade.
    I'm interested in seeing how it looks.
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

faux hawks...so sexy...

Quote Originally Posted by lucyinthesky89 View Post
    faux hawks...so sexy...
    Mhm, love 'em.

I wish I was born with super soft, straight hair. But my hair is thick and a little curly. So I straighten my faux hawk... lol.

My hair is really quite long (about three inches or so above my waist) and red (sort of Nicole Fox-type red, not fire engine red or anything).
    I used to have very straight hair but when I was about 14 it started to go wavy. I like it wavy, I'm happy with my hair for once, even though I didn't do a great job dyeing it last time.

ausntm 7: amelia / caroline / elizabeth / montana / nyajame / simone

If this thread is about hair that's on you head, then my hair is short, brown and boring. But if this is the thread about hair all over your body, then i'm quite and i hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    okay, just wondering because my mom has really good, thick hair and all she does it perm it. it's not thick bad, but it's thick meaning it has volume. when it was down to her shoulders, it blew in the wind like a white girls'. must be her Native American roots.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by eruj View Post
    If this thread is about hair that's on you head, then my hair is short, brown and boring. But if this is the thread about hair all over your body, then i'm quite and i hate it.
    i just have hair on my legs, but it's not bad unless i dont have lotion on

I got some glued in extension a couple of weeks ago and couple already came out and took and healthy chunk of real hair with it. Im probably gonna to cut 'em off pretty soon. Im thinking about getting a whiteout kit then going with pink. Im not sure how my 'rents and dance studio will take it but screw 'em. Im afraid to do it myself though last time I bleached my hair I lost some hair and I already have thin hair. Maybe I'll go to a salon to get it done.
    Never was and never will be

i reallly wanna go blonde again
    save your heart,for someone that's worth dying for
    don't give it away
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    forget the flying tomato, it's all about the flying kiwi

My hair is the most important part of my body, my soul me everything. I'm a black woman when it comes to my hair. If you touch it, you f*ck with it. You gon' die.

my hair gets soo frizzy urghh so annoying but ive dyed it and now have a fringe !

I really wish my hair would go back to the haircolor I had when I was a child. It used to be ginger and almost like an afro (Think of Nicole C13, but a male version).

Now it has got darker and red hair suited my green/hazel eyes more, but at least it's straight :D

just dyed my hair Burgundy Red!

since my hair has been really short, its been really frizzy/wavy
    I HATE IT!
    save your heart,for someone that's worth dying for
    don't give it away
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    forget the flying tomato, it's all about the flying kiwi

Quote Originally Posted by reoreilly View Post
    My hair is really quite long (about three inches or so above my waist) and red (sort of Nicole Fox-type red, not fire engine red or anything).
    I used to have very straight hair but when I was about 14 it started to go wavy. I like it wavy, I'm happy with my hair for once, even though I didn't do a great job dyeing it last time.
    Mine too... when I was I child my hair was the most beautiful ever .. Then it happened the same thing that happened to you now it's not as beautiful as it used to be, but it's ok, I like it , it's a little wavy, not much, and it has volume.. I straight it like once a week just to change it a little bit

That sounds nice.
    My hair looks better wavy, I think. Since it's red, I embrace the waves because I've always loved mermaids and wanted mermaid hair and I think I've achieved that.
    I straighten my hair from time to time, but it never stays straight anymore. It's okay for like an hour, then the ends start to curl up again and it looks really stupid!

ausntm 7: amelia / caroline / elizabeth / montana / nyajame / simone

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast