Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley Brown

She's definately the comic relief this cycle.

I really love her face, and she looked especially gorgeous in the confessionals with her hair pulled back, but she looked awful at panel.

It's true girlies,Ashley only mentioned her stretchmarks 1nce and if u think about it, the way they edit the show is up 2 them im sure she sayd alot more apart from that. I think she has a beautiful face i jus wish she had more confidence and would go for it! why ow why would you think she is going for the sympathy vote btw? lol, i think its great whats shes doing for her kids so go her!defo not an attention seeker ha.

She is surprisingly growing on me now
    I find her makeover awful though...idk what Lisa was thinking with that bob cut.

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamchikawamwam View Post
    It's true girlies,Ashley only mentioned her stretchmarks 1nce and if u think about it, the way they edit the show is up 2 them im sure she sayd alot more apart from that. I think she has a beautiful face i jus wish she had more confidence and would go for it! why ow why would you think she is going for the sympathy vote btw? lol, i think its great whats shes doing for her kids so go her!defo not an attention seeker ha.
    Sorry there is more to little miss brown than meets the eye, watch her a clever little diva! Playing a very good game. She is a bit of a whinge as well and a little bit common. My opinion!

I was really upset that she got in the bottom 2, but wasn't eliminated...I think she's very unatractive

This girl is an utter fail. She really sucks at modeling, at I don't think she really even wants to be there.

She does suck at modeling, but every time i see her in confessional i laugh. She just makes fun out of everyone in confessionals and has this laugh and manly voice.

I agree.. I see hundreds of her around where I live, and they're all blah... I know it sounds mean but truthfully if I did see her I wouldn't think she was even pretty, let alone a model. Not than being a model is pretty, but you need at least something special going on with your face right!? She really shouldn't be there, I think she could be the worst contestant in any top model ever.
    I think the judges are just keeping her there to try to make a success story from her... a transformation ''from mom-of-two to model''... but it's never going to work because she has the same dead fish face all the time.
    Plus, whatever Lisa was talking about at judging didn't make sense to the viewer because they've never actually shown her talking about her background, her children, or how much this competition means to her. Sort the editing out BNTM.
    AusNTM: Kelsey, Amanda, Joanna, Kathryn, Jessica,Sally, Megan
    BNTM: Charlotte, Amelia, Susan, Tiffany, Kirsty, Joy

RTVG Apprentice
    Oh MG!! Has anyone seen Ashleys latest exclusive on living tv bntm5 site! That girl does not have a good look and so so so so common! Her hair is a mess. She moans moans moans and whats with the man voice! Does she really think she is funny, she only comes across as thick!! get her off the show ahhhhhhhhhhhh and Annaliese she is a bitch to little Chloe get her off too. Phew!

I think she's a pretty girl but the way she talks is so strange. I can't understand a word so really want her to be the next to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Helpless When He Smiles View Post
    I think she's a pretty girl but the way she talks is so strange. I can't understand a word so really want her to be the next to leave.
    She's Scottish.

I must admit...she's one of the below-par models but...I love her confessionals

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Stace180 View Post
    I must admit...she's one of the below-par models but...I love her confessionals
    her confessionals! they make me cringe, she does not have much of a brain I don't think, it's not all about having a pretty face, Ashley the moaner, she sounds like it's all such a drag for her . the other girl from Scotland Hayley is very articulate and you never hear her moaning she just gets on with it!

My ex-boyfriend beat me black and blue when I was pregnant

TELLY beauty Ashley Brown has told how she suffered years of abuse from her ex lover — who beat her while she was pregnant.
    The Britain’s Next Top Model contestant claims she was headbutted and grabbed round the throat by jealous Alessio Tumminello, 21.

And she says Alessio — father of her two children — even banned her from having a BATH in case she was trying to attract other men.

Scots brunette Ashley, 20 — who has a daughter aged three and a six-month-old son — said: “Sometimes he would just strangle me, but when he headbutted me I had to hide it with make up.

Headbutted
    “The worst thing was that my little girl had to see it. He headbutted me so I had a huge lump and a bruised cheek. I was pregnant. It was the week before I found out.”

Ashley met Alessio when she was 15 and living with her parents in West Lothian. She got pregnant a year later.

He denies ever being violent during the four-year relationship.

But Ashley says the attacks began after they moved into their first home together.

She said: “It started with jealousy, then it got into him hitting me. He used to lock me in the house.

“I wasn’t allowed to wear low tops, or white because he said it was see-through. I wasn’t allowed to wear skirts or pointy heels because he said they were slutty.

Advertisement

“I wasn’t allowed to wear make-up or to have a bath or a shower if I was going out to see someone, because he said I was trying to impress them.

“He was taking drugs a lot. He was horrible. He took all my confidence away.”

Ashley says the abuse became “very frequent”. She said: “The police were involved and social services.

“He stopped for about a week when he found out I was pregnant, but then he started again. He didn’t hit me when I was pregnant with my daughter, but he did when I was pregnant with my son.”

It was because of the children that Ashley says she finally found the strength to leave last year. She has cut off all contact.

She said: “I put my kids first. Kids shouldn’t see someone get kicked or hit.

“It’s things he used to say to my little girl that really got me.

“He would call her a little bitch. It was disgusting. She’d make this little face and her cheeks would puff out and her little lip would go, but she’d try not to cry. It was really, really sad.

Ashley has never publicly spoken before about her ordeal. But she told The Sun she now hopes she can inspire other women to leave violent partners.

In next week’s Top Model show Ashley will be posing for photographs for a domestic abuse charity as she tells how she was a victim.

She said: “If a guy hits you once he’s going to hit you again, so don’t be stupid. I know it’s difficult. It took me a while to leave, but I did it.”

Alessio ... he denies violence

Andy Barr

In September last year, Alessio landed in court after police investiged a domestic incident at an address in Livingston.

At Linlithgow Sheriff Court he admitted damaging property and being concerned in the production of cannabis.

He was fined 400 for the drugs offence and ordered to pay 250 compensation for the damage he caused.

Alessio, from Edinburgh, insists he was never violent towards Ashley.

Speaking from holiday in Italy, he said: “I’ve heard the stories she’s been saying. It’s not true. Not at all. I can guarantee you. I wish her all the best with her career. I just want to see my kids.”

Beautiful
    But Ashley’s mum Kath Emerson backed her daughter’s claims. Kath told how she once saw Ashley with a “big lump” over her eye, and another time with fluid running down her nose after Alessio punched her.

She said: “She had a terrible time.”

Kath said Britain’s Top Model has helped Ashley regain her confidence. She said: “She’s starting to believe she’s beautiful again. I’m so proud of her.”
    She is a bit too much of a girl next door but I think her face is quite nice. I wish Ashley would stop with the fake tan, she really doesn't need it.

Poor Ashley. How can someone be so stupid and do that and it's even more shocking to hear that he hit her when she was pregnant. It's just disgusting.

More photos:

I wish they didn't cut her hair.

I don't like the bob and I don't like the long hair. I don't know what would look good on her tbh.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast