Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Jade McSorley

RTVG Apprentice
    She is still anorexic.

She is recovering, but is not recovered, She is still roughly 7 stone and was hospitalised at about 6 1/2 stone.

So yes she is STILL anorexic. She has even stated herself that she feels she will have it for life, but is fighting it, and apparently currently controlling it and putting weight on but slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by infinite View Post
    Was. Jade haters to the left, please
    Jade IS anorexic. She's not at her lowest weight but she's still anorexic and in the early stages of recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by infinite View Post
    Was. Jade haters to the left, please
    1. I'm not a hater.
    2. Jade is still anorexic and is still recovering from it.

I think you're anorexic for the rest of your life or still struggle with it.

SIR, I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED!

My Graphic Gallery

OIC

Quote Originally Posted by omgwtfbbq View Post
    You're aren't and you don't/shouldn't. She may well do, later on in the future, but it's highly doubtful.
    "Watch out everybody, Alexandra has arrived!"

Quote Originally Posted by omgwtfbbq View Post
    I think you are right..you can recover from anorexia but once you have it, relapses are definatly possible and it pretty much stays with you . At least that is what I learned in school this year. It's a tough disorder to recover from, same thing with bulimia.

Quote Originally Posted by wts View Post
    I think you are right..you can recover from anorexia but once you have it, relapses are definatly possible and it pretty much stays with you . At least that is what I learned in school this year. It's a tough disorder to recover from, same thing with bulimia.
    Speaking as a former anorexic, I can vouch for the fact that although there may be some struggle for the rest of your life, I feel as though you can get through it just fine. I consider myself recovered, although I do have momentary doubts on occasion.

With the right help, support and motivation, sufferers can get through it. It is not an easy process, let me tell you...but i do believe that there is a finish line and that you can actually cross it.

Just because I occasionally now have a poor body image of myself doesn't mean I am still anorexic, most girls have poor body image. There also may be days where I will eat less than others because of it but I am never in danger anymore therefore I don't consider myself sick anymore.

And as somebody who is recovering, I wouldn't call them "an anorexic" as they most likely don't want a disease they are trying to recover from to define themselves, it sure doesn't define me.

How tall is Jade?

RTVG Idol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    How tall is Jade?
    5'9

Quote Originally Posted by lucyinthesky89 View Post
    Speaking as a former anorexic, I can vouch for the fact that although there may be some struggle for the rest of your life, I feel as though you can get through it just fine. I consider myself recovered, although I do have momentary doubts on occasion.

With the right help, support and motivation, sufferers can get through it. It is not an easy process, let me tell you...but i do believe that there is a finish line and that you can actually cross it.

Just because I occasionally now have a poor body image of myself doesn't mean I am still anorexic, most girls have poor body image. There also may be days where I will eat less than others because of it but I am never in danger anymore therefore I don't consider myself sick anymore.

And as somebody who is recovering, I wouldn't call them "an anorexic" as they most likely don't want a disease they are trying to recover from to define themselves, it sure doesn't define me.
    I completely agree! That's exactly how I feel. This is what I wanted to say but couldn't put in to words. I've recovered and I'm not going to go back. I see it as a place I don't want to go back to. I would assume many other people who have recovered would have similar feelings.

And with Jade you can see that she is becoming stronger because of it.
    "Watch out everybody, Alexandra has arrived!"

I don't care if Jade is anorexic or not, I love her nonetheless.

Slaying your basic bitches.
    RPDR 10: Miz Cracker, Aquaria, Kameron Michaels, Monique Heart, Monét X Change, Eureka O'Hara, Mayhem Miller

Quote Originally Posted by themilkshakeman View Post
    5'9
    Nice!

I love her.

everyone that questions jade's state needs to read this. it is 100% true...

Thank you

Love you Jade!!!

Daily Jade love

Slaying your basic bitches.
    RPDR 10: Miz Cracker, Aquaria, Kameron Michaels, Monique Heart, Monét X Change, Eureka O'Hara, Mayhem Miller

I really don't think she should try to pursue a career in modeling being anorexic. This is an industry that will pressure her about her weight, and that's just not healthy for someone slowly recovering from anorexia. Part of me even thinks that she shouldn't have been selected for the final cast. It just isn't an environment that's good for her.

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast