View Poll Results: Who was the best judge?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elsa Benitez

7 43.75%
  • Glenda Reyna

5 31.25%
  • Jo Lance

1 6.25%
  • Allan Fis

0 0%
  • Oscar Madrazo

0 0%
  • Antonio González

9 56.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Who is your favorite judge?

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Who is your favorite judge?

Since, MxNTM is taking a long hitaus and won't air in 2015.

Mexican users also can give us input how their comments were and etc.

Elsa Benitez

Glenda Reyna

Jo Lance

Allan Fis

Oscar Madrazo

Antonio González

Elsa and Antonio are definitely the best.

In the first two seasons, Elsa was very robotic and shy, but in season three and four she really improved a lot as a host. I feel like she really engaged with the girls and really gave her personal tips on how to carry themselves in the industry (See Fernanda's C2 elimination, her conversations with Sahily, etc.)

Antonio always shows that he knows what he is doing, he is the one that gives the girls the best fashion advices, he totally knows how the industry works, and at the same time he is always so nice and respectful, and I think that the girls really appreciate him. I love that he always tells them to not being ignorant and read books, magazines and get to know the industry.

Oscar was great in the beginning, imo. He coached the girls and directed them properly but since season 3 he is always trying to create drama, and doesn't give the girls any kind of advice, he just wants them to be bitchy and start drama. Antonio is a better creative director than him.

Glenda was also great during the first seasons, she was harsh but still giving good advice to the girls, and she was even funny. But OMG, now she just wants them to start drama, be rude to each other and make them all act bitchy. She just gives them bad critiques to create tension, and her favoritism over some girls is ridiculous (Miranda last season).

Alan is the most useless thing in the world. He always looks drunk and always say the same things: move the dress, move your face, move your hair. And he sucks as a photographer.

Jo was a plain copy of J. Alexander: useless.

EDIT: Where's Jaydy? lol
    Well, she is a terrible host, even more robotic than Elsa in the first season, never says anything relevant and she is not even a model. She's like the mexican Jennifer Hawkins.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by OscarCyrus View Post

In the first two seasons, Elsa was very robotic and shy, but in season three and four she really improved a lot as a host. I feel like she really engaged with the girls and really gave her personal tips on how to carry themselves in the industry (See Fernanda's C2 elimination, her conversations with Sahily, etc.)

Antonio always shows that he knows what he is doing, he is the one that gives the girls the best fashion advices, he totally knows how the industry works, and at the same time he is always so nice and respectful, and I think that the girls really appreciate him. I love that he always tells them to not being ignorant and read books, magazines and get to know the industry.

Oscar was great in the beginning, imo. He coached the girls and directed them properly but since season 3 he is always trying to create drama, and doesn't give the girls any kind of advice, he just wants them to be bitchy and start drama. Antonio is a better creative director than him.

Glenda was also great during the first seasons, she was harsh but still giving good advice to the girls, and she was even funny. But OMG, now she just wants them to start drama, be rude to each other and make them all act bitchy. She just gives them bad critiques to create tension, and her favoritism over some girls is ridiculous (Miranda last season).

Alan is the most useless thing in the world. He always looks drunk and always say the same things: move the dress, move your face, move your hair. And he sucks as a photographer.

Well, she is a terrible host, even more robotic than Elsa in the first season, never says anything relevant and she is not even a model. She's like the mexican Jennifer Hawkins.
    OMG.

I forgot her.

LOL.

It says a lot.

Achievements

Jaydy Michel

Antonio all the time

Yes, Elsa is PURE PERFECTION when it comes about Top model concepto, but Jaydy is a better host than Elsa and that's too much too say, the best option is to have another model as the host, maybe a young one

about the rest, i think i prefer Glenda and i don't even know why

Quote Originally Posted by ferk_U View Post
    Antonio all the time

Yes, Elsa is PURE PERFECTION when it comes about Top model concepto, but Jaydy is a better host than Elsa and that's too much too say, the best option is to have another model as the host, maybe a young one

about the rest, i think i prefer Glenda and i don't even know why
    I'm sorry but there's no way that Jaydy is a better host than Elsa. Jaydy had to look at the names of the girls in her cards for like six weeks, and she never could say anything without reading it. I think that Elsa didn't even use cheat cards.

hitaus

This provs how forgettable Jaydy is, lol.

My favs are Elsa and Bitch Glenda, Oscar was good in C1 but now he just sucks hard.
    Idk how to feel about Antonio, he is nice but in C4 he was wet for Karely so. Alan is annoying but I remember him rooting for Iliana and Paloma so hard on C4, I'll give him some points for that but his critiques annoys me the most, fun fact, Paulina C3 posted on Twitter like 2 years ago 'Never any model will be more skinny than Alan Fis' lmao.

I want Elsa back! Jaydy bores me.

Elsa really never got fired from the show, she had to do things with Sports Illustrated for their anniversary just when the film of cycle 4 was programed but it seems like Jaydy has a super good relation with all the crew and i don't think they'll fire her :/ at least not soon.

Quote Originally Posted by OscarCyrus View Post

This. Exactly. This.

What kinda flawless post

I loved the improvement from Elsa as a host and how she was getting more closer to the girls every cycle. Jaydy is just as awful as Elsa was on cycle one but she isn't improving that much tbh.

The new american "it" girlband is back!
    Are you ready to #WorkFromHome ?
    '7/27' the new album out in M
    ay!

Banned
    Elsa