Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 Photoshoot: Couture

Episode 5 Photoshoot: Couture

Rebecca-Rose

Christobelle

Ajoh

Rhiannon

Ruby

* For some reason the network hasn't upload this on their site, so have taken a screen grab until we get the actual picture

Victoria

Hosanna

Laura

Lucy

Teryl-Leigh

Did you print screen them from the site?
    Because you can actually save them if you right click in the middle of the picture. They come out better quality.

Christobelle
    Australian Survivor
    ANNELIESE . JACQUI . KENT . LOCKY . MICHELLE . SARAH . TESSA . TARA

Quote Originally Posted by howie_2010 View Post
    Did you print screen them from the site?
    Because you can actually save them if you right click in the middle of the picture. They come out better quality.

Christobelle
    My browser wasn't letting them save them for some reason, but it is it now :D Changing them as we speak!

There is an unfortunate lack of neck on a few of the girls, but the judges pointed it out every single time it occured, so I'm glad of that. I was a bit surprised at the call-out order, but I can understand why.

I'm watching the episode over again now (as I record it off the site), but I do remember the exact top three were: 1. Ajoh, 2. Ruby, 3. Christobelle , and eliminated was Rhiannon, with Victoria in the bottom 2 with her.

I really think Lucy has it in her and can be up there with the girls, but she just needs to turn it on with her face. Her photo is still strong IMO.

Christobelle easily had the best photo, but I do like Hosanna and Teryl-Leigh's photo's as well.

I agree that Christobelle had the best photo. This week I felt as I have previously, that the judges use the call-out order as means to freak the girls out, encourage them to do better and not to go into cruise mode, rather than as a strict ranking of best to worst. The girl at the bottom though is, of course, genuinely the girl they feel is the worst.

I think one thing that this week did prove is that Sara does not decide the call-out order alone. She didn't like Ruby's photo but the guest judge fought for her and she ended up second.

Okay, call-out order:

1. Ajoh
    2. Ruby
    3. Christobelle
    4. Hosanna
    5. Rebecca Rose
    6. Teryl-Leigh
    7. Laura
    8. Lucy
    9. Victoria
    10. Rhiannon

From what I see from the photos Laura deserved higher call-outs in general imho.

The shoot just looks off and amature, I wish it wasn't so dull in lighting.

Ajoh's shot is great, awesome body and face. And she looks like a toy soldier, which goes well with the gentle hills in the background.

Christobelle is lovely, I like that airy look she has.

Hosanna got an amazing gown to wear, but she could of done more with her pose and I don't like the desperation in her eyes.

Rebecca just owns you with that face, love it.

The rest are boring, and I wish Lucy left already.

I think Ajoh has improved and had a good picture this week, Hosanna's practicing is paying off and Christobelle is great as always. I don't think the eliminated girl's picture was that bad.

The shoot just looks off and amature, I wish it wasn't so dull in lighting.
    I agree, something is very wrong about this shoot, it looks very amature and highly doubt this quality would be used in any magazine.

I only really like Rebecca Rose and Christobelle's photos. Victoria's is okay I suppose.

The photos are like captured by an ordinary person, not a photographer. There's nothing special in it. Tsk3

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

Meh the photoshoot sucks, they could have just use natural lighting from the sun, that would make it more interesting.

Rose looks good but her pose is pretty lame.
    Christobelle looks good, her pose is great but her face is a bit weak.
    Wow Ajoh, she looks great for the first time.
    Rhiannon.....wtf? she looks super stunning at her makeover shot but this is just awful, shes very chameleon like, her face is not like the same every week..which is not good to me.
    Victoria did great, she kinda looks like Constance there.
    Hossana got the best styling but failed.

Quote Originally Posted by fiqary View Post
    Meh the photoshoot sucks, they could have just use natural lighting from the sun, that would make it more interesting.
    That's exactly why the photos are so dull. It's all natural lighting (apart from the flash, which doesn't appear to have done much to illuminate the subjects), and it was a cloudy day. The folly in the shoot was basically that they didn't shoot on a sunny day. Surely they could have waited a few days?

Christobelle's is perfection
    I also like Laura's and TL's a lot, if TL can tone down her thighs more.
    Actually I think all the girls did not bad, just the quality of the photos are amateur.
    Nicole-Erin-Kara-Brittany-Laura-Rachel-Lulu

oh my gosh I'm gonna cry! The elimination is horrible even though her picture sucks. I can't believe it! No she was one of my fav's! her face is stunning! Very very disappointed!! This sucks

Don't like the photoshoot that much, but i voted for Christobelle.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast