Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by dongdongahdong View Post
    & You love it?
    No it's sooooo annoying, like she needs help and I hate how she plays the victim all the time! She's delusional!

Aafreen//Da Eun//Kyle//Bruna//Danika

Quote Originally Posted by buttertoast2792 View Post
    No it's sooooo annoying, like she needs help and I hate how she plays the victim all the time! She's delusional!
    I haven't noticed. Her voice is so raspy, I luuuurve it, can't get enough. But I can see that she is delusional though.
    You don't know me like that.

Whoever is Betthany and what's her name <3333 ddd

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

I feel bad for Kelly. She's like a lost puppy dog you just want to take home and protect, even though she's a 41 yr. old woman lol. She really needs help, and they shouldn't pick on her

[WNSM ALL STARS] Final 4.

I was reading up on Tvgasm about the breakdown, and I guess several things happened that were never shown.
    - Bethenny actually called Jill when they were on vacation
    - The producers sent Kelly home, it wasn't her choice
    - Every girl there asked to have security at their doors because they were all terrified of Kelly.

I've also read a lot of comments where people say that Kelly could have a meth addiction and/or Asperger’s. Makes sense in a way I guess.

There's a lot more explanations/guesses as well on here.
    http://www.tvgasm.com/recaps/real-ho...eltdown/?pag=7

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning View Post
    Whoever is Betthany and what's her name <3333 ddd
    oMgosh! Sundae that is so sweet. Thanks. The Jill and Bethenny story is so sad and relatable. *sigh
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I feel bad for Kelly. She's like a lost puppy dog you just want to take home and protect, even though she's a 41 yr. old woman lol. She really needs help, and they shouldn't pick on her
    That's exactly it. I want to hug her, and I feel like they have fun picking on her because of her reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMMAN View Post
    I was reading up on Tvgasm about the breakdown, and I guess several things happened that were never shown.
    - Bethenny actually called Jill when they were on vacation
    - The producers sent Kelly home, it wasn't her choice
    - Every girl there asked to have security at their doors because they were all terrified of Kelly.

I've also read a lot of comments where people say that Kelly could have a meth addiction and/or Asperger’s. Makes sense in a way I guess.

There's a lot more explanations/guesses as well on here.
    http://www.tvgasm.com/recaps/real-ho...eltdown/?pag=7
    Oh interesting, thanks!

Anyways, I miss Rosie and Brad.
    Did Jill also ruin her friendship with Brad or did they decide not to show him any more? D:

I still like Kelly. I do think she has issues and some of the girls pick on her because of them. Well, they did at first.

I love how Alex is starting to stand up for herself more, but she kinda annoyed me on the second part of the reunion. I think Jill really is genuinely sorry for some of her actions, but Alex just won't let it go.

Sonja has to be one of the best housewifes ever. She doesn't get involved in drama, she's just herself and seems really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    I still like Kelly. I do think she has issues and some of the girls pick on her because of them. Well, they did at first.

I love how Alex is starting to stand up for herself more, but she kinda annoyed me on the second part of the reunion. I think Jill really is genuinely sorry for some of her actions, but Alex just won't let it go.

Sonja has to be one of the best housewifes ever. She doesn't get involved in drama, she's just herself and seems really nice.
    I will always love Kelly. If i had to choose any housewives to be my mom, then I will prolly pick Kelly. She's a cool mom.

Yeah it is interesting to see another side of Alex but you know what? I sometimes cringe when I watch her, it's like she's being more confrontational for more camera time? It felt very forced to me, but whatevs, she did provide some good drama though.

Mmm I like Sonja, she's refreshing but since she doesn't really get involved in any drama, that makes her a little boring for me too. She's funny though. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by dongdongahdong View Post
    I will always love Kelly. If i had to choose any housewives to be my mom, then I will prolly pick Kelly. She's a cool mom.

Yeah it is interesting to see another side of Alex but you know what? I sometimes cringe when I watch her, it's like she's being more confrontational for more camera time? It felt very forced to me, but whatevs, she did provide some good drama though.

Mmm I like Sonja, she's refreshing but since she doesn't really get involved in any drama, that makes her a little boring for me too. She's funny though. Oh well.
    Yeah, Kelly does seem like an awesome mom. I just think she has some personal issues she needs to work on. She might need to take a season off and work through them or something. IDK.

Alex did seem to be forcing her new found confidence. Which might be why she breaks out in hives. I could see her trying to get more camera time or become a more key player within the group. Majority of the fans thought she was useless until now.

Yeah, that's why I like Sonja. She's the comic relief which is refreshing when everyone else seems to be all drama drama drama.

1. Sonja
    2. Bethenny
    3. Alex
    4. Ramona

The rest can DIAF

Quote Originally Posted by Infiniti View Post
    1. Sonja
    2. Bethenny
    3. Alex
    4. Ramona

The rest can DIAF
    LOL, I pretty much agree, although I think I love all of them.
    I think Countess and Ramona are my least favorites though.

motherofthehouseofelouai spellboundboy's Avatar

Achievements

Ramona really did change, I think. She was really annoying and bitchy last season, and even this season's beginning she acted so erratic, but it seems she really mellowed and matured this season. I've grown to like her.

I do think Alex is the classiest one. She is honest, but civil. Bethenny can be a bit melodramatic, but I love how she is the only one who doesn't take things so seriously and is enduring.

LuAnn used to be my favourite, but I think she's snoody, stuck-up, and bitchy. She's the first one to butt-in and give her 2 cents when it's not needed. Plus she cannot sing!

Jill is... just... I know too many ppl like her irl. I can't stand narcissists who whine and complain when they're not involved in the great things in others' lives, and they're the first to scatter when a friend's life is turning sour.

I wonder who next seasons cast will consist of. I've heard its: Alex, LuAnn, Ramona, Jill, Bethenny, Kelly, Sonja, & Jennifer (). But that would total an unprecedented EIGHT housewives! I hope though; this season was the best so far for the series, and I think it has something to do with the number of housewives. I mean I love New Jersey, but I feel like four housewives is not enough to keep it interesting.

IMO, each region should feature at least six housewives minimum.

[spoiler5]

[/spoiler5][/spoiler5]

Wait, which one is Jennifer?

Jennifer Gilbert, the event planner. She's been in a few of the more recent episodes, featured as a woman who already knows most of the other housewives. I'm pretty sure she'll be part of next seasons cast because she's been shown doing confessionals, just like Sonja before she became an official castmate.

Jennifer Gilbert

[spoiler5]

[/spoiler5][/spoiler5]

Oh! Now I remember her. She seems ok...maybe a bit too normal to be a regular on the show. So is Bethenny coming back for sure next season? Because I remember her saying something about going off to do that one show of hers, but all of the other housewives flipped their **** when they thought that Jill was trying to kick her out or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodie View Post
    Jennifer Gilbert, the event planner. She's been in a few of the more recent episodes, featured as a woman who already knows most of the other housewives. I'm pretty sure she'll be part of next seasons cast because she's been shown doing confessionals, just like Sonja before she became an official castmate.

Jennifer Gilbert
    I think that she is gonna join as well...I personally like her TBH...

Kelly is probably gonna leave. She hinted to it in her blog.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast