Thread: Candy Girls (E!)

Candy Girls (E!)

You've seen them featured in music videos with the likes of Kanye West, Outkast, and Jay-Z, but don't let their supporting roles fool you—these women are anything but background players.
    Sundays, at 10:30/9:30c on E!

http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/candygirls/index.jsp

I had high hopes for this show, but I was not very impressed with the first episode. I will give it another shot though.
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!

I like this show.

One of them is actually attractive and seems to have her life together.

I can't believe Tyson Beckford's baby mama looks like that. Disappointing! I thought she'd look fabulous!
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    I can't believe Tyson Beckford's baby mama looks like that. Disappointing! I thought she'd look fabulous!
    lol IKR... When i saw her, I thought to myself, "What Tyson like white girls"

I honestly didnt think he had a child.

lol and i think glad to see im not the only one watching this show, lol
    But the 1st episode was boring.

And i hate how the other girl treat that mixed girl, just because she isn't black enough to them.

BTH... I only seen 2 of them in a music videos, i never seen the other girls before.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Fashionista View Post

And i hate how the other girl treat that mixed girl, just because she isn't black enough to them.

BTH... I only seen 2 of them in a music videos, i never seen the other girls before.
    I don't recognize any of them from videos.
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Fashionista View Post

I know....Tyson's baby mama is so.....average. Not even really, she's like subaverage. Go figure. TBH, none of the girls on this show are that fine anyway.

I also hate how they treat the mixed girl. That's one of the things that keep me from liking this show more. Every other minute one of those 2 main divas has to make a stupid crack about her or someone being a n00b or whatever and it's like "SHuuUuuUut uPpPpPpp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

/Brittany from ANTM Cycle 4 scream

This episode was a bit more interesting, but I don't see this show getting a second season.
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    I don't recognize any of them from videos.
    I didn't either until, they started saying the videos, they were in.
    Brooke has been in the most. The rest are pretty new, they are mostly in the upcoming music videos...

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold View Post
    I know....Tyson's baby mama is so.....average. Not even really, she's like subaverage. Go figure. TBH, none of the girls on this show are that fine anyway.

I also hate how they treat the mixed girl. That's one of the things that keep me from liking this show more. Every other minute one of those 2 main divas has to make a stupid crack about her or someone being a n00b or whatever and it's like "SHuuUuuUut uPpPpPpp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

/Brittany from ANTM Cycle 4 scream

This episode was a bit more interesting, but I don't see this show getting a second season.
    IKR.. U would think, He had better taste than that. He is a well known male model, he can do WAY better than that!

Honestly when i first heard about this show, i thought it would have the top well known Video Vixens like Vida, and Buffy the Body, these girls are nobodies compare two them.

Hopefully the show will start getting alil more interesting.
    And i agree with you, i dont see this show having a second season, so many people on the E boards, think its a terrible idea. lol

Blanca and Olivia are so....

Ugh.. Can't wait to see Tyson on today episode

Aw, Tyson and April's son is cute.

He sure is..

Hey what happen on this week episode? I forgot about the show, so i didn't see this week episode. I caught the last 5 mins of the show. I know Olivia got mad about something.

Olivia got mad cuz they went to this party and she was talking to J. Holiday and Brooke and Terricka and Blanca were making fun of her saying her and J did all this sexual stuff like body shots. And Olivia got mad cuz she thought if people heard, they would think it's true and she was in that situation before. So Danielle came over and they started picking at her again and she left for a day or two then came back and said she wanted to leave, but Brooke convinced her to stay and that it was just a joke.

They treat Olivia like ****, and it annoys me....

Also, Brooke and Danielle's weaves really annoy me. I'm fine with them but their weave irritates me, especially Danielle's with her busted ass hairline.

I finally saw the epsiode today. I hate how they teach Olivia, too. Ugh.. this show is becoming just like The Bad Girls Club, and The Real World to me. Those shows, i had a hard time watching, because i would get mad how someone was being teached, by some fake *** people. Ugh.. it makes you mad, lol But I'm glad Olivia decided to stand up for herself this time. Ugh.. I wish someone would shut Terricka's *** up. The way she teach Danielle is uncall for. Its like bitch, she helping you, make money. Danielle need to realize she could find another girl, that probably wouldn't give her half the drama, Terrika do. And one that's probably better looking than her too. She's pretty, but she isn't all that.

Yeah ikr.

Have these girls really been in 'so many' music videos where they deserve more than $150? Money is money, I didn't get what the big deal with that was.