9 9.47%
  • Thailand

13 13.68%
  • Vietnam

19 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rank the Countries/ Best Country

malaysia > vietnam > japan > singapore > nepal > india > thailand > korea > taiwan > china > indonesia > philippines > hong kong

imo indonesia and philippines have had 2 or 3 very strong girls each but their bad contestants are usually the absolute worst of the bunch so it pulls them down, vs. taiwan china and korea which rarely have contestants i really like but theyre never abhorrent or anything
    ---------
    SHAMELESS PLUGGING
    http://alltopmodelblog.wordpress.com/

japan>philippines>malaysia>vietnam..

~~~make it right~~~

I'm going to rank the countries w/ 3 or more representatives in all three cycles. And to be fair somehow, I'm going to assign points to each contestant.

Point distribution:

Excellent - 4
    Very Good - 3
    Good - 2
    Lourd Ramos Bad - 1

1) Hong Kong: Helena (3) + Elektra (1) + KB (2) + Lori (2)/4 contestants = 2 points
    2) Indonesia: Filantropi (2) + Bona (1) + Janice (3 because I love her) + Rani (1) + Tahlia (4) + Gani (4)/6 contestants = 2.5 points
    3) Japan: Sofia (4) + Marie (4) + Akemi (4)/3 contestants = 4 points (is this why Japanese contestants always end up 4th placer?)
    4) Malaysia: Melissa Th. (2) + Josephine (4) + Sheena (4) + Shareeta (2) + Melissa Ta. (3)/5 contestants = 3 points
    5) The Philippines: Stephanie (4) + Katarina (2) + Jodilly (3) + Franchesca (2) + Amanda (3) + Monika (4)/6 contestants = 3 points
    6) Singapore: Kyla (2) + Poojaa (3) + Nicole (3) + Aimee (3)/4 contestants = 2.75 points
    7) Thailand: Monica (3) + Jessica (4) + Tia (3) + Kiana (1)/4 contestants = 2.75 points
    8) Vietnam: Trang (4) + Thao (2) + Celine (3)/3 contestants = 3 points

Therefore...
    Japan > Malaysia, Philippines,and Vietnam > Singapore and Thailand > Indonesia (their jank contestants really pulled their ave. score down) > Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Corey7776777 View Post
    malaysia > vietnam > japan > singapore > nepal > india > thailand > korea > taiwan > china > indonesia > philippines > hong kong

imo indonesia and philippines have had 2 or 3 very strong girls each but their bad contestants are usually the absolute worst of the bunch so it pulls them down, vs. taiwan china and korea which rarely have contestants i really like but theyre never abhorrent or anything
    Indonesia and Philippines trailing behind Vietnam, India, Korea, Taiwan and China.

Spoiler:  

TOP MODEL 2015
    Amanda - Monika - Aimee - Alex - Brittany - Izi -
    Ajsa - Vanessa - Katharina - Ren Chuan- Si Jia -
    Li Xue - Hao Ting - Fabian - Gloria - Angelina

HOTNESS and PURE GOOD LOOKS:
      Spoiler:  

13.China
    12.S Korea. only because that girl from cycle 1 with decent zodiac photo

[MIKE ROSENTHAL COMPARED TO ALEX PERRY-HUGE KIND OF GAP]

11. Hong Kong. KB is pretty good, others meh
    10. Taiwan. we need more Kate (OR BASICALLY MORE NOT-SCRIPTED TAHLIA]
    9. India. What I think cycle 3 lack in was indian girl. I love Sneha and Rachel faces despite their performances
    8. Thailand

[CLOSE GAP]
    7. Singapore. Aimee is talented, Nicole either, but she has downward trend and basic bitch, thus the low rank
    6. Vietnam. The always-eliminated-too-early. All 3 girls deserved better rankings

[NOT REALLY THAT HUGE GAP]

5. Philippines. Monika, Jodilly lift their country up, even Chesca for she having the most beautiful face through all seasons. Amanda, Katarina, and Stephanie is the exact opposite
    4. Indonesia. FORGET GANI, WE NEED MORE TAHLIA AND JANICE FOR THE NEXT CYCLE OMG

3. Malaysia. GOOD MELISSA IS SOOO UNDERRATED, josephine and Sheena was killer couple.BUT THEN, THERE WAS BAD, UGLY AF CREATURE FROM CYCLE 1 WHOSE SINS WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN

2. NEPAL. AASTHA IS JUST PERFECT.

Japan. Sofia is actually a meh (top 4 worthy tho), while Marie and Akemi is our actual winner from both cycle imo. They just almost every week.

Sorry if my opinion hurts

Achievements

i voted for HK for Helena. Still proud of her to be our representative.

IMO i think like China and S.K. are so heavily sabotaged by sending the so-called 'representative'... If fluency in English is one of the criteria... see what supermodelme did. They can still get excellent girls from these places.

I bet it's all because of rating! i hardly see the show will be broadcast or go famous in these places.

----------------

Japan for it's fourth curse is another one. Both Marie and Akemi deserve to be in Top 3! IMO Marie should have got the title of season 2!

Also going to rank the countries that had sent at least three reps so far.

1. Japan - Easily the best here. 3/3 with no exception, all delivered fantastically. IMO tho for me the order of the girls would be: Barbs > Sofia = Marie.
    2. Malaysia - Easily second best too. Sheena and Jojo owned season 2, portfolio-wise. Melissa Tan was a great surprise. Heck, even Melissa Theng was funny and at least delivered a knockout picture.
    -gap-
    3. The Philippines - Tbh I liked all reps so far. Stephanie was very good. Katja's face was exquisite and Jodilly's body was amazing. Monika's portfolio was very good, Amanda had enormous potential and I liked all of Cheska's photos on show.
    4. Indonesia - I also liked all reps but Rani as well. Filan was underrated (that Little India shot of hers), Bona was tall, Janice is a legend and then it had the very best girl of cycle 3 (Tahlia) and third best (Gani). Rani really was the only weak link tbh.
    5. Vietnam - Three good reps so far, but none has been outstanding. Probably because none ever went over week 5.
    6. Thailand - Jessica, as overrated as she ever was, was really quite good. I liked Tia as well. And then there's Kiana.
    7. Singapore - I lurve Nicole, but Aimee and Poojaa were underwhelming and didn't they have one other rep in cycle 1? Lol can't even remember her.
    8. Hong Kong - Helena made cycle 1 great, but then the country had a string of Elektra, Lori and KB. Yawn.

The Philippines tbh, they always delivers the heightand Japan.

How I wish we had more than just Aastha to represent Nepal :'(

I prefer quality versus quantity, this is my ranking:

10: India - India has so many stunning girls but they always send an average girl that is either short or looks awful after makeover and always disappoints me because I have seen so many stunning indian women in pageants.
    9: Vietnam - Trang is one of the most potential in terms of actual modelling from this show but girls that came after her weren't up to her ability.
    8: Singapore - Expect Amiee, I didn't like any of the other girls from Singapore but Amiee's stubborn attitude made me dislike her.
    7: Philippines - Tbh, I don't like any of the girls from Philippines so far because I think they always over stay their welcome in place of girls with more potential. And we all know why they make it to final due to rating from pinoy fans.
    6: Indonesia - Gani has one the best faces in this show and she is my fav winner as well but expect her and Tahila none of the other girls had any modelling abilities thats why I rank them quite low.
    5: Hong Kong - I think we always get catty girls from HK but I think Helena was one of the most strongest portfolio in C1 after her rest of girls didn't deliver.
    4: Nepal - Despite being the only girl from Nepal, I think Aastha's potential is far more than most girls in this show.
    3: Thailand - Jessica is one of the most constant girls in AsNTM after her other girls weren't as strong as her.
    2: Japan - All three girls were great but unfortunately all of them got the 4th curse.
    1: Malaysia - had best girls expect C1 lol we all know why.
    My Recap Of Drag Race Thailand Ep 8 Finale

Achievements

1. Japan
    2. Malaysia
    3. Vietnam
    [GAP]
    4.Philippines
    5.Singapore
    6.Indonesia
    7.Thailand
    8.Hong Kong
    [GAP]
    9.South Korea
    10.Taiwan
    [GAP]
    11.Mongolia
    12.Myanmar
    13.Nepal
    [GAP]
    14.India
    15.China

1. Malaysia (Jojo, Sheena, Melissa, Tuti, Shikin, Alicia)

2. Singapore (Pooja, Nicole, Aimee, Angie, Layla, Nametha)

3. Indonesia (Janice, Tahlia, Gani, Aldilla, Patricia, Clara)

4. Thailand
    5. Japan
    6. Nepal

-gap-

7. HK
    8. Mongolia
    9. Vietnam
    10. South Korea
    11. Myanmar
    12. Philippines
    13. Taiwan

14. India

15. China
    Last edited by EQUINOXx; 06-28-2017 at 10:22 PM.

Jach | Adela | Dana | Mia | Beauty

Achievements

My top 5 country

5. Taiwan - 2 reps, and both made really far. Both had endearing personality even though Kate appeared to be more cringy in the latter half of the cycle.

4. Indonesia - The first 2 cycles, none of their girls are good. Then we got Gani, Tahlia, Pat and Clara for C3, C4 and C5.

3. Thailand - Being the only country with 2 crowns under their belt, the contestants from Th were usually good. Th reps are either good (Jess, Tawan, Dorothy, Tia) or jank (Kiana, Maya)

2. Japan - I miss Japanese reps. We got only 3 reps from Japan but they are all solid.

1. Malaysia - Except C1, Malaysia never fails to send good contestants. Even Melissa C1 actually produced a great beauty shot before she got eliminated in the next week.

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

ban*ed
    ^ oh no girl...you forget Natalie Pickles is from Taiwan......

can't blame you tho......she is so forgettable

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by cleomenstrua211 View Post
    ^ oh no girl...you forget Natalie Pickles is from Taiwan......

can't blame you tho......she is so forgettable
    Oh god. I totally forget her.
    But still, Taiwan is #5 coz Natalie isn't that bad either

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

/5

Japan - 4
    Nepal - 4
    Taiwan - 3.33
    India - 3.33
    Singapore - 3
    South Korea - 3
    Malaysia - 3
    Myanmar - 3
    Thailand - 2.85
    Vietnam - 2.80
    Philippines - 2.75
    Indonesia - 2.3636
    Hong Kong - 2.2
    Mongolia - 2
    China - 1.5

Why did everyone only point out Melissa Thng as the only weak link of Malaysian reps? Shareeta was weak as well.

1. Japan. The iconic 4th placer curse. All of them should have been in the finale.
    2. Singapore. Kyla is the weakest link. Poojaa is good, but very one note. I like Nicole, Aimee, Angie, and Nametha. Layla underperformed on show, but she nailed it post show.
    3. Malaysia
    4. Thailand. I agree Thai reps are either hit or miss (Kiana and Maya).
    5. Indonesia. Gani, Pat, Aldilla, and Clara are great.

Honorable Mention: Taiwan. The girls were sweet and a bit fun. The only country who got FCO(s) in all 3 seasons.

1. Japan

Sofia, Marie, and Barbara were all robbed. But Barbara's snobbery was the most painful to watch. I wouldn't have mind if we had three Japanese winners in a row. tbqh

2-5. Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand

Same reasons as stated by most of yall

#include<stdio.h>
    int main()
    {
    int x, y, z = 0;
    printf("Enter first element: ");
    scanf("%d", &x);
    printf("Enter second element: ");
    scanf("%d", &y);
    z = x + y;
    printf("The sum is %d", z);
    }

What about Mongolia and Myanmar? May and Tugs slay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12