Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: (WINNER REVEALED!) MANNEQUIN | Finale

Great winner

NEXT TOPMODEL 2017 FAVS

I liked the runner-up better, but I can't say I'm bitter about the winner! What a great cycle. Congrats! :D

Achievements

THE QUEEN won

now bring on the Mannequin 2 Teasers?
    NO SANA NO LIFE

The Voyage: a TDI fic by Whiskas & PhoenixRoyale

Current Faves !!!

!TOP OF THE CLASS! Coming soon ......

Achievements

She deserves it! Great winner. Great season HH.

Spoiler:  
    I already gave you the long reminiscent, reflection realness in my port battle but let's run down the RESULTS.

Even though Arejay was 156% correct that he didn't deserve to beat Julian/Dahlia based on portfolio alone, it was so sad to see him be so hard on himself and that be his end. He was much more creative at times posewise than Dahlia and Julian and if he would've maintained that from jump to end, he could've won. Still a dark horse. Loved his run.

COULDNT HAVE picked a better top 2 if I tried. This season could be alternatively titled: Mannequin: Julian & Dahlias World That Everyone's Just Living In. And as I said before, nothing wrong with that at all.

Julian was my predicted winner from the start and I still love his look and his vibe. He did fall down a few times but he always maintained a stronghold in the comp. plus him winning fan favorite is just the icing on the cake for the LEGACY.

who else would win. she's honestly the Florence of the mannequin, the pretty clear winner save one other slight competitor. dahlia turned this out boots and it manifested a great journey. she deserved it and she's an incredible first winner.

Hard to believe it took 2 years but we've stood by and followed every minute. You have a talent hello and it manifests time and time again with every shoot. You inspire ME with that kind of focus and I love it. I also admire your honesty in your final comments. We've talked about this before and no one really will understand how it works to be hosts like this and the difficulty from the other side is something only me, you and Whiskas will get. Not only that but you did RPs every round along with shoots so you know the struggle.

the difference now is that you have to deal with OTHER PEOPLES models so get ready for the ****storm that comes along with that because I've been dealing with for 13 cycles and it never gets easier.

Congratulations to the end of a season and I wish you love light and patience for mannequin 2!

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by topmodeluniverse1 View Post
      Spoiler:  

the difference now is that you have to deal with OTHER PEOPLES models so get ready for the ****storm that comes along with that because I've been dealing with for 13 cycles and it never gets easier.

ouch! Im def. one of those ppl #shady

But really CONGRATS HELLOHELLO for a wonderful season Rps enjoyable as well & Such a unique TDI style
    NO SANA NO LIFE

The Voyage: a TDI fic by Whiskas & PhoenixRoyale

Current Faves !!!

!TOP OF THE CLASS! Coming soon ......

Well what can I say. It's been a great 2 years following this fic. I absolutely love your style and I really hope you can do a few more cycles of mannequin. The finale was great, I love the drawings you did for the eliminated models. Willa looks amazing!
    Ofcourse I wanted the runner up to win but the winner is still good, so congrats to her and ofc congrats to you for finishing your first cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by JayVirus View Post
    ouch! Im def. one of those ppl #shady
    it was just a general observation, I wasn't coming for you at all, promise.

Achievements

The results of this season have me floored! The winner definitely deserved it more than anyone!
    AMERICAN HORROR STORY

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

BROADWAY
      Spoiler:  

Cirque du Soleil: Paramour

Probably very late but I'm binge reading this to sleep and will be posting my comments tomo

EWFA X:
    *click here*
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory, Maslana, Winter
    HNTM: Senna, Sanne K., Ritse, Montell, Bonita
    UNTM: Samvel, Sergey, Elena, Katya
    AtNTM: Peter, Melissa, Christoph

;

BNTM | eLouai
    >>VOTE HERE.<<

Achievements

Congratulations

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445