Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode III "surely a move that makes no sense"

Episode III "surely a move that makes no sense"

As you guys know the Brown team left last night, however they did leave behind their Ingenuity piece and a letter. Let's go ahead and read that letter.

It sucks to have to go home so early, but I really only have myself to blame. I wish everyone the best of luck, and I can't wait to see how the rest of the game turns out. I feel we should leave our piece to Green. It's only fitting that you guys should have our piece since you beat us.
    And just like that GREEN TEAM now has two pieces along with orange, purple and blue everyone else has 1. Soon you guys are going to be competing in your next Endurance Mission of the season. Good luck everyone.

Last edited by RiddleMeThis; 05-29-2015 at 12:17 AM.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

It is time for your next Endurance Mission. The Winning team will win the teamwork piece and the Samadhi. Each endurance mission will be based off of the piece you are playing for, so this challenge will test your teamwork.

Challenge: Your goal is to send the completed puzzle below back to me. However you each most send me a PM with it AND you one partner must send me the answer ONE HOUR after the other partner. This is going to take a lot of teamwork, to work together on the puzzle and then coordinate a time you will be able to do this.

Winner: The team who gets the correct answer and meets the 1 hour guidelines. Incase of tie, TB, incase of another tie, whichever team sent in faster.

Piece playing for:

Special notes: Below is the Puzzle that must be sent to me

- Complete the grid such that every row and column contains the numbers 1 to the size of the grid.
    - Each row and column contains each number only once.
    - The rules around the outside tell you how many skyscrapers you can see.
    - You can't see a shorter skyscraper behind a taller one.

Deadline: 24 hours.

Blue's and Pink's Advantage: -2 minutes
    Orange's Disadvantage: +2 minutes

The results are in and we are about to find out which team has the most luck. We will start from worst to best. Good luck guys!

Spoiler:  

DID NOT DO

Spoiler:  

DID NOT DO

Spoiler:  

CORRECT - 1 MIN - NO TB SENT

Spoiler:  

CORRECT - 1 MIN - 4 MIN TB

Spoiler:  

CORRECT - RIGHT ON TIME - 13 MIN TB

Spoiler:  

It comes down to the green team and the pink team. Was pink team able to win their second mission in a row? Or was green able to win their first mission and take the lead with 3 pieces? The second place team is.......
      Spoiler:  

CORRECT - RIGHT ON TIME - 7 MIN TB

which means

CORRECT - RIGHT ON TIME - 5 MIN TB

Congratulations Ryan Rose and Tess on winning the teamwork piece! You also get the power to hand out the samadhi to a team, this will handicap them in the upcoming temple mission!

Challenge:
      Spoiler:  

TB: 2 Min

April Mae | . . . we were defeated again?? This is a new feeling for me. Congratulations green. I am pleased with teams showing competency in these competitions *looks over at orange and gray* Other teams, on the other hand, are absolutely pathetic.

This is the Place where you guys will come discuss how you felt you did and where we will find out the samadhi decision. Please answer these questions so we can get some more insight on how you feel.

Chase: You guys were absent from this challenge, do you think this means you don't deserve to win?
    Fleur: Have you made any alliances yet?

Ashley: You guys don't seem to talk much is this part of your strategy?
    Lulu: You guys always seem to be right in the middle, is this on purpose?

Antonio: How are you getting along with your partner? She seems not to be scared to speak her mind.
    April Mae: You haven't won a challenge since the first one, what is happening to you?

Arthur: How have things been going for you. Anything new?
    Janezta: You haven't spoken much, you seem to be a mystery, what's going on?

Blake: You guys haven't been doing so hot in all the challenges, do you think people will consider you guys weak?
    Bianca: You have spunk, but you haven't shown much of it. Why?

Luke: You almost won your second mission in a row, do you think you are one of the strongest teams here?
    Carrisa: Green won the mission, are you nervous that you are in trouble since you sent them to temple?

Ryan Rose: Way to go ryan! You won temple and came back and won a mission, how does it feel?
    Tess: You now have some power in this game, how does it feel?

Once you answered these questions Green one of you may post in the thread your decision on which team will be getting the samadhi.

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis View Post
    April Mae: You haven't won a challenge since the first one, what is happening to you?

April Mae | I made the unfortunate mistake of underestimating my competitors. Now that we have assessed the competition my partner and I have regrouped and we are ready to take over. Believe me, you will see more victories from the blue team in the near future.

Achievements

Tess: You now have some power in this game, how does it feel?

Tess:
    It feels good because we were sent to temple last round! We aren't the strongest team but when you put our backs to the wall we are going to work HARD!

Spoiler:  

Ryan : it feel aswomoe we ready kick ass now as my dad cheat mom my mom revenge she tore out his brakes so get sweet r evangelical on pink so going here samahadi
    CAN SOME ONE COULD COMMENT ON MY ZBB 13 CAST.

http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.p...49#post4919549

Arthur: No. Don't be ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoler
    Ryan : it feel aswomoe we ready kick ass now as my dad cheat mom my mom revenge she tore out his brakes so get sweet r evangelical on pink so going here samahadi

Luke and Carrissa you guys have gotten it, Why don't you go ahead and smash it open and see what's inside.
    (click the samadhi to crack open)

Spoiler:  

This 5000 will be deducted from your overall score.
    I will see you guys in a little bit for your next temple mission.

The third temple mission is about to happen. The winner of this mission will get to send two teams to the temple of fate.

Challenge: You will be sent a link to an arcade game, you must try and get the highest score, however you only have 10 Minutes to do so. YOU NEED TO PRINTSCREEN RIGHT WHEN YOUR SCORE SHOWS UP OR IT WILL DISAPPEAR

Winner: The team who gets the highest score will win. Tie will come down to TB, another tie will be based on who sent faster. Only ONE team member needs to send it to me, you may work together.

Blue and Pink's Advantage: You may take 12 Minutes
    Oranges's Disadvantage: You may only take 8 Minutes
    Brown's Samadhi: You will get a -5000 from your score

Deadline: 24 hours

The results are in and we are about to find out who won this mission. We will go from worst to best. Good luck everyone.

Spoiler:  

DID NOT DO
      Spoiler:  

3200 Points

Spoiler:  

4400 Points
      Spoiler:  

6100 Points
      Spoiler:  

8900 Points
      Spoiler:  

It comes down to the purple team and the pink team. Which team will come out on top? Will purple get the power to send two more teams to temple? or will pink when their second temple mission in a row, and even having the samadhi? The second place team is...
      Spoiler:  

15100 Points

Which means

44350-5000=39350 Points

Congratulations Luke and Carrisa you guys have won your SECOND temple mission! You guys get the power to send any two teams you would like to the temple of fate. Please discuss and post your decision in the thread when you are ready.

Challenge:
      Spoiler:  

You Must complete this game and send me back your best score. REMEMBER TO PRINTSCREEN RIGHT AWAY OR IT WILL GO AWAY.

http://www.rtvgames.com/arcade.php?do=play&gameid=148

TB: What will the highest score be?

Mess arcade game.

Achievements

what in the **** at that score

Spoiler:  

You saw that Caio also has the arcade record for the game at like 13,000,000 - right?

Carissa: OMG Lukey we won

We have discussed this and made our decision...it was really hard because some of these people are so nice...ya know?

We really hope you have no hard feelings and son't get mad at me...Lukey will you protect me if they try to yell at me?

We have decided to send Green and Orange to temple. I can't wait to see who comes back :excited

Achievements

the weak team and the team who dns, you guys sure are pulling out the power moves.

Spoiler:  

Achievements

yes, sorry, sending the team who we nominated last week and who gave us the samadhi this week is surely a move that makes no sense

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast