Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kass McQuillen

Kindness Kass is such a pleasant surprise. I find myself rooting for Ta Keo every episode solely for Kass's survival <3
    If she's lucky enough to make the merge I'm gonna need the Khaos to return tho.

As a big Chaos Kass fan, I have to say a few words regarding the kind friendship birthday gift incident.

I believe it is fair to say that the initial intention of Kass was NOT what we saw on tv. She did start making the bracelet or whatever it is while the others were sleeping. My theory is that she intended to make a fake idol, possibly to give it to Kelley but without the others noticing, so that LATER they would think Kelley has an idol in her bag or whatever. But since Kelley caught her, she had to be open about it and give it publicly. This was a safe way to plant chaos in camp, but didnt work out as intended. After all, it is Chaos Kass were talking about.
    Maybe other tribes will think it is an idol when they merge?

One can always dream.
    Endorsing this fish

to be cast on Season 9 of Rupaul's Drag Race

There's no such thing g as kindness kass. Only manipulative Kass. She's not being nicer because she wants to be nicer she's only nicer so she can manipulate others into voting for her. Nice strategy but she hasn't changed at all. Tired of all players claiming they're better people all of a sudden. People don't change like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Merry View Post
    As a big Chaos Kass fan, I have to say a few words regarding the kind friendship birthday gift incident.

I believe it is fair to say that the initial intention of Kass was NOT what we saw on tv. She did start making the bracelet or whatever it is while the others were sleeping. My theory is that she intended to make a fake idol, possibly to give it to Kelley but without the others noticing, so that LATER they would think Kelley has an idol in her bag or whatever. But since Kelley caught her, she had to be open about it and give it publicly. This was a safe way to plant chaos in camp, but didnt work out as intended. After all, it is Chaos Kass were talking about.
    Maybe other tribes will think it is an idol when they merge?

One can always dream.
    My theory is that she was always making a bracelet, but knew what her tribe would immediately jump to "idol" (srsly, why make a fake idol right next to the shelter?), and the whole thing was a ploy to guilt her tribe into thinking she's really changed.
    Australian Survivor
    ANNELIESE . JACQUI . KENT . LOCKY . MICHELLE . SARAH . TESSA . TARA

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Hippie_boy View Post
    I haven't seen her original season but I love her. I want to see how she played last time.

from her original season, she has become one of my top 5 contestants of all time.

She was insanely amazing.

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

Please watch her original season, she MADE it (the cast was one of the best ever though)
    So far she hasn't done much but she has never been to tribal so I'm ok. Just wait until she gets to the merge, it's gonna be ChaosKass all over again

She's so lovely this season. Such a new side of her yet just as lovable

J'adore her this episode <3
    sucks she leaves next

Achievements

I'm still beating myself. She should've known better that production are willing to do everything it takes to save spencer, even if they had to merge at 13. It would've been a real win if she outlasted him once again, especially if he went pre-merge

Cheap Primark Shoes FierceFanatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    I'm still beating myself. She should've known better that production are willing to do everything it takes to save spencer, even if they had to merge at 13. It would've been a real win if she outlasted him once again, especially if he went pre-merge
    Use spoiler tags please!

Achievements

Dedicating my 2k post to mom <3

Achievements

Queen leaving in a four way vote

Way to destroy your legendary reputation
    She played a bad game. First trying to be nice and then after the merge switching back to chaos Kass, like it has been programmed to happen

I am glad she is out

I wanna say she's robbed but she's not </3

Quote Originally Posted by Zavarakatranemia View Post
    She played a bad game. First trying to be nice and then after the merge switching back to chaos Kass, like it has been programmed to happen

I am glad she is out
    x2

So sad to see her go; it's a shame some boring people are still in, at least she was entertaining

If she played the Chaos Kass card, she would still be in the game. Just like Abi is.
    Endorsing this fish

to be cast on Season 9 of Rupaul's Drag Race

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Zavarakatranemia View Post

I am glad she is out
    lol no. Her downfall was actually the fact that she played chaos kass before the merge. Had she stayed "nice kass" until the merge, and later "break loose" like she had planned, she would've have definitely made it far, possibly the final 3.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast