Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 37 to 54 of 62

Thread: Kass McQuillen

  1. #37
    Kindness Kass is such a pleasant surprise. I find myself rooting for Ta Keo every episode solely for Kass's survival <3
    If she's lucky enough to make the merge I'm gonna need the Khaos to return tho.




  2. #38
    As a big Chaos Kass fan, I have to say a few words regarding the kind friendship birthday gift incident.

    I believe it is fair to say that the initial intention of Kass was NOT what we saw on tv. She did start making the bracelet or whatever it is while the others were sleeping. My theory is that she intended to make a fake idol, possibly to give it to Kelley but without the others noticing, so that LATER they would think Kelley has an idol in her bag or whatever. But since Kelley caught her, she had to be open about it and give it publicly. This was a safe way to plant chaos in camp, but didnt work out as intended. After all, it is Chaos Kass were talking about.
    Maybe other tribes will think it is an idol when they merge?

    One can always dream.
    Endorsing this fish

    to be cast on Season 9 of Rupaul's Drag Race

  3. #39
    RTVG Idol Vilotorio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,100
    There's no such thing g as kindness kass. Only manipulative Kass. She's not being nicer because she wants to be nicer she's only nicer so she can manipulate others into voting for her. Nice strategy but she hasn't changed at all. Tired of all players claiming they're better people all of a sudden. People don't change like that.

  4. #40
    I like floppy hats howie_2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry View Post
    As a big Chaos Kass fan, I have to say a few words regarding the kind friendship birthday gift incident.

    I believe it is fair to say that the initial intention of Kass was NOT what we saw on tv. She did start making the bracelet or whatever it is while the others were sleeping. My theory is that she intended to make a fake idol, possibly to give it to Kelley but without the others noticing, so that LATER they would think Kelley has an idol in her bag or whatever. But since Kelley caught her, she had to be open about it and give it publicly. This was a safe way to plant chaos in camp, but didnt work out as intended. After all, it is Chaos Kass were talking about.
    Maybe other tribes will think it is an idol when they merge?

    One can always dream.
    My theory is that she was always making a bracelet, but knew what her tribe would immediately jump to "idol" (srsly, why make a fake idol right next to the shelter?), and the whole thing was a ploy to guilt her tribe into thinking she's really changed.
    Australian Survivor
    ANNELIESE . JACQUI . KENT . LOCKY . MICHELLE . SARAH . TESSA . TARA

  5. #41
    ★ ★ ★ Lumina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Clocktown
    Posts
    11,600

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by Hippie_boy View Post
    I haven't seen her original season but I love her. I want to see how she played last time.

    from her original season, she has become one of my top 5 contestants of all time.

    She was insanely amazing.

    I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

  6. #42
    RTVG Idol Kili_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    3,928
    Please watch her original season, she MADE it (the cast was one of the best ever though)
    So far she hasn't done much but she has never been to tribal so I'm ok. Just wait until she gets to the merge, it's gonna be ChaosKass all over again

  7. #43
    RTVG Idol antmsurvivorpokemon1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,317
    She's so lovely this season. Such a new side of her yet just as lovable

  8. #44
    COMBO dreamyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    9,780
    J'adore her this episode <3
    sucks she leaves next









  9. #45
    Sharmota Rush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Posts
    3,972

    Achievements

    I'm still beating myself. She should've known better that production are willing to do everything it takes to save spencer, even if they had to merge at 13. It would've been a real win if she outlasted him once again, especially if he went pre-merge

  10. #46
    Cheap Primark Shoes FierceFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    I'm still beating myself. She should've known better that production are willing to do everything it takes to save spencer, even if they had to merge at 13. It would've been a real win if she outlasted him once again, especially if he went pre-merge
    Use spoiler tags please!

  11. #47
    Sharmota Rush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Posts
    3,972

    Achievements

    Dedicating my 2k post to mom <3

  12. #48
    Sharmota Rush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Posts
    3,972

    Achievements

    Queen leaving in a four way vote

  13. #49
    RTVG Idol Zavarakatranemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,218
    Way to destroy your legendary reputation
    She played a bad game. First trying to be nice and then after the merge switching back to chaos Kass, like it has been programmed to happen

    I am glad she is out

  14. #50
    COMBO dreamyblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    9,780
    I wanna say she's robbed but she's not </3









  15. #51
    RTVG Idol Vilotorio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavarakatranemia View Post
    Way to destroy your legendary reputation
    She played a bad game. First trying to be nice and then after the merge switching back to chaos Kass, like it has been programmed to happen

    I am glad she is out
    x2

  16. #52
    RTVG Idol Kili_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    3,928
    So sad to see her go; it's a shame some boring people are still in, at least she was entertaining

  17. #53
    If she played the Chaos Kass card, she would still be in the game. Just like Abi is.
    Endorsing this fish

    to be cast on Season 9 of Rupaul's Drag Race

  18. #54
    Sharmota Rush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Posts
    3,972

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by Zavarakatranemia View Post
    Way to destroy your legendary reputation
    She played a bad game. First trying to be nice and then after the merge switching back to chaos Kass, like it has been programmed to happen

    I am glad she is out
    lol no. Her downfall was actually the fact that she played chaos kass before the merge. Had she stayed "nice kass" until the merge, and later "break loose" like she had planned, she would've have definitely made it far, possibly the final 3.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •