Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jeremy Collins

I still think he played a meh game compared to others and I can't believe everyone voted for him. Sure, Tasha was useless and Spencer is very arrogant but still, Jeremy did NOTHING this season!
    The simpathy card played a big role this time around I think

I still think he played a meh game compared to others and I can't believe everyone voted for him. Sure, Tasha was useless and Spencer is very arrogant but still, Jeremy did NOTHING this season!

I really don't think the sympathy card came into play nearly as much as people think when you consider that this was a jury of savvier game players than you have in most seasons. To say he did nothing is ridiculous, I'm not sure what show you were watching.

Well I think the jury had no choice. I would've voted for him as well if he was sitting beside the two biggest goats this season.

RPDR AS4
    MANILA LUZON • VALENTINA • TRINITY THE TUCK • LATRICE ROYALE

yeah but i mean he really played the best game in that top 3

his social game was impeccable. one of the strongest i have seen in recent times

Socially he was great but he was no strategist and that's what I value in a season like this

He was a strategist. Strategy is linked to social links.

He had two idols, which were both played graceful.

And he's daddy af
    Endorsing this fish

to be cast on Season 9 of Rupaul's Drag Race

Yet he used one idol to save someone who ended up being voted out next
    I guess he just disagree, I find him very overrated

i mean it really doesn't matter the outcome of the person he used the idol on. he idoled out ciera and prevented #thewitchescoven from rising to the top

Another black winner. <33 Been too long.

Race aside he's one of the best males on Survivor ever so it's bloody fantastic to see him take it out for me even though it became predictable mid-merge. He really played an outstanding social game this time and his strategy was on point too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kili_16 View Post
    x1000000 mehhhh
    ♡Wolf Eyes|Raina Hein♡
    more than meets the eye
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t care if you’re a peasant or a king If you’re with me then you’re everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kili_16 View Post
    This couldn't be any more stupid if it could. Jeremy played an amazing game. The only person that can challenge him as the best is Wentworth. I would've love them as a the final two.

I hated his response to Kimmi at tribal for acting as if she wasn't in the bottom of that alliance. Tasha and Spencer wanted her out of the top 3 clearly. How could he not acknowledge that?

The few people saying he did nothing all game are probably the same people who praise Kass and Abi as two of the best players this season. Point is, whether you like Jeremy or not he completely owned his way to the top, and that arguably is why his win was so predictable. We all knew he was going to win, the castaways all knew he was a huge threat and they never voted him off. To prefer other castaways to Jeremy is fine, but to say he did nothing is a testament to nothing other than that you clearly didn't watch the show.

RTVG Survivor
    So glad he deserves to.

If if he didnt tell the jury about his Val expecting he still would have won.

RTVG Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    The few people saying he did nothing all game are probably the same people who praise Kass and Abi as two of the best players this season.

!!!!

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    The few people saying he did nothing all game are probably the same people who praise Kass and Abi as two of the best players this season. Point is, whether you like Jeremy or not he completely owned his way to the top, and that arguably is why his win was so predictable. We all knew he was going to win, the castaways all knew he was a huge threat and they never voted him off. To prefer other castaways to Jeremy is fine, but to say he did nothing is a testament to nothing other than that you clearly didn't watch the show.
    Preach sis.

There's a big difference in the person who plays the most EXCITING game and the person who plays the BEST game. To me, the person who plays the best game is always the person who wins. Because at the end of the day, if you aren't the winner of Survivor you did something wrong. It's just how I see it. I love Kelley, she played her heart out. In a way, she played the way some men played on the show. And Jeremy actually played the way some women played which was a lot more subdued and more behind the scenes. His moves were subtle and not always on display. He was smart enough to kind of put himself out of the limelight and attach himself to two people who he knew he would beat in the end.
    Last edited by rawr_imadino; 12-19-2015 at 12:22 AM.
    I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

Quote Originally Posted by rawr_imadino View Post
    There's a big difference in the person who plays the most EXCITING game and the person who plays the BEST game. To me, the person who plays the best game is always the person who wins. Because at the end of the day, if you aren't the winner of Survivor you did something wrong. It's just how I see it. I love Kelley, she played her heart out. In a way, she played the way some men played on the show. And Jeremy actually played the way some women played which was a lot more subdued and more behind the scenes. His moves were subtle and not always on display. He was smart enough to kind of put himself out of the limelight and attach himself to two people who he knew he would beat in the end.
    Yess x2

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345