View Poll Results: Who is the most robbed queen of the season?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tempest DuJour

1 0.83%
  • Sasha Belle

0 0%
  • Jasmine Masters

1 0.83%
  • Trixie Mattel

6 5.00%
  • Kandy Ho

1 0.83%
  • Max

27 22.50%
  • Jaidynn Diore Fierce

0 0%
  • Miss Fame

3 2.50%
  • Katya

69 57.50%
  • Kennedy Davenport

9 7.50%
  • None

3 2.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most Robbed Queen of the Season

Max. Totally. She was outlasted by Miss Fame & Jaidynn. She only had 1 bad week. Other queens had several.

Definitely Katya, she should've made top 3 hands down.

Katya is the #1 most robbed obviously, after one bad week in the beginning she was probably the most consistent queen this season until her elimination. I also don't think that Max should've stayed Snatch Game week because that was horrendous, but given how lame Trixie was in the comeback I do kind of wish it was Max instead as she probably would have more to offer. And Kennedy I feel had a kind of unjust elimination just because it was so clear that they were getting rid of her without any reasoning besides that they had already determined their top 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Boby-LM View Post
    Everybody hated Kennedy a week ago and now she's robbed?
    like y'all are fake lol
    You can hate someone and still think they're robbed?

Max, due to the two wins and not being in the bottom 2 before her robbed elimination.

RPDR 9: Alexis Michelle|Nina Bo'nina Brown|Sasha Velour|Valentina

Hayley Williams is... EVERYTHING!

Kennedy is great she is in my top 7 with Aryan Airlines but she didn't do that well. Her first win was kind of a gift from Ru. Katya should have won that.

'Being young is being fun' - Tyra Sanchez

BonBon. Crystal Mess. Jpeg Papi. Kim Chi. Linux. Merrie Cherry.

Sasha .. haha just jk .. I think Katya was ROBBED big time . After Katya Max , After Max Trixie

im alive

Achievements

Max, kind of Katya and kind of Trixie

definitely not Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Boby-LM View Post
    Everybody hated Kennedy a week ago and now she's robbed?
    like y'all are fake lol
    ikr?

The bipolarity is real.
    Endorsing this fish

to be cast on Season 9 of Rupaul's Drag Race

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever View Post
    Anyways, this is a straightforward question that I feel should have an obvious answer.

Who delivered the best lip sync of the season?
    Katya's Twist of Fate!
    Tarja Turunen: Eternally my queen!

There's actually a lot of robbed girls this season. The eliminations were completely baseless, especially for Trixie (both times honestly), Max, Katya, Kennedy. Usually RPDR is pretty great and respectable with its elimination order, but this season was completely random.
    Max was killing the competition and went home after 1 terrible week, while Miss Fame literally never had a good week besides week 1. Katya slayyyyyyed this competition after week 2 and went home during 1 stumble. Pearl(who I love) had several bad weeks, Violet kinda coasted 70% of the competition besides the runway & Ginger was up & down towards the end. It does kind of seem like this final 3 was predetermined and the season just had to figure out ways to make it happen.

Katya and Max

I also feel like this season had very weird eliminations as some girls were kept over and over while others went home with one bad week

I don't think the elimination order was that hard to explain. It's not what I would have picked (and I'm not saying that people weren't robbed), but they definitely were not baseless. I think all these eliminations could have gone another way, but there were definite reasons:

Trixie- Hadn't really brought a lot of comedy, which was her forte. I don't count this one so much since she came back and did decently, and definitely got eliminated fairly the second time.
    Max- Where did that week even come from? She flopped so badly at Snatch Game, and I honestly thought it was be a good challenge for her. And from her audition video, I thought that she could bring a lot more to a lip sync too. Yeah, she had one bad week, but it was like...the worst week on Drag Race you could basically have that wasn't a super early elimination.
    Katya- She and Kennedy were clearly the bottom 2 of the week, and she was outperformed enough that she copied Kennedy's dance style during the lip sync. Her styling was so scattered that week.
    Kennedy- Super up and down week. First off, she's coming off of bottom 2 the previous week. She nails the dancing and the runway look, but gets the worse critique on the acting (or so it felt like; this is also pretty bad considering that Violet can't act), she gave a disastrous final speech (both because I came away thinking that her speech was really about why Violet and Pearl should not win and because she kept mixing up common words) and then she was the worst at the lip sync. Basically, she flopped the last two assignments at the worst time.

Honestly, the most robbed? Probably Mrs Kasha Davis. Sure, she lost the lip sync, but so did 3 of the 4 above and lbr, they should have known by then that Kandy wasn't going to bring a single thing beyond lip syncing and dancing. She was the only one who really had an argument of being just generally better than the person she lost to and having a performance that week that wasn't a complete disaster.
    Tarja Turunen: Eternally my queen!

I think Kandy, Miss Fame and Max were robbed. I know Fame kinda deserved to be eliminated but I thought Trixie did worst the week she went home.

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Darkswordian View Post
    I don't think the elimination order was that hard to explain. It's not what I would have picked (and I'm not saying that people weren't robbed), but they definitely were not baseless. I think all these eliminations could have gone another way, but there were definite reasons:

Trixie- Hadn't really brought a lot of comedy, which was her forte. I don't count this one so much since she came back and did decently, and definitely got eliminated fairly the second time.
    Max- Where did that week even come from? She flopped so badly at Snatch Game, and I honestly thought it was be a good challenge for her. And from her audition video, I thought that she could bring a lot more to a lip sync too. Yeah, she had one bad week, but it was like...the worst week on Drag Race you could basically have that wasn't a super early elimination.
    Katya- She and Kennedy were clearly the bottom 2 of the week, and she was outperformed enough that she copied Kennedy's dance style during the lip sync. Her styling was so scattered that week.
    Kennedy- Super up and down week. First off, she's coming off of bottom 2 the previous week. She nails the dancing and the runway look, but gets the worse critique on the acting (or so it felt like; this is also pretty bad considering that Violet can't act), she gave a disastrous final speech (both because I came away thinking that her speech was really about why Violet and Pearl should not win and because she kept mixing up common words) and then she was the worst at the lip sync. Basically, she flopped the last two assignments at the worst time.

Honestly, the most robbed? Probably Mrs Kasha Davis. Sure, she lost the lip sync, but so did 3 of the 4 above and lbr, they should have known by then that Kandy wasn't going to bring a single thing beyond lip syncing and dancing. She was the only one who really had an argument of being just generally better than the person she lost to and having a performance that week that wasn't a complete disaster.
    You lost me at the "Katya copied Kennedy's dance moves" where even back in her pre-dragrace performances she does that double axle split thingy as well as Mrs Kasha Davis being robbed.

RPDR 11 : Vanjie | Yvie | Nina | A'keria

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast