Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Germany's Next Topmodel 11

Germany's Next Topmodel 11

Prosieben confirmed for 2016 season.But I think Heidi and producer will change format after bomb threat incident.And She launch her male underwear line "heidi-whities".I think she will cast male contestant in next season.That isn't bad thing.Fashion industry love german male model.We can cut a lot of filler in 20 +.
    [ HEIDI'S STORY ]

Women have the push-up, now men have Heidi Whities. These briefs change the way men feel about their underwear. The collection was created to give every man the confidence and lift he needs for when the unexpected happens. Like when it's laundry day and you have no pants. But who needs pants when your briefs are this sexy.

“It’s important for men to feel beautiful from the inside out."

Another Successful Business Venture

I never expected to be a men’s underwear pioneer after being a supermodel, television personality, fashionista, and mother of four. When I see an opportunity, I go for it.

I

what do you think?

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

THOSE messy quotes with copy-paste are driving me INSANE.

Stop it, pls.

Also those weird assumptions based on nothing.

Gone forever
    Plz make a guys and girls cycle next year, Heidi!

Dear Colleagues,
    In recent years, we have our show "Germany's Next Top Model - by Heidi Klum" always ends with a big live final. That was us this year is not possible because we had to stop after a serious bomb threat the show. Because safety comes first entertainment, although many fans were very disappointed.
    ProSieben will select the winner in an intimate setting this weekend. Of course, it is conceivable that you, as an excellent and informed, find strong research colleagues the name of the winner before the broadcast of the program.
    That is why I turn to you with an unusual request:
    For our viewers, I would ask you on behalf of ProSieben, but not to announce the winner before the end of the finals on Thursday, May 28, 2015, 22:30 clock.
    They would thus certainly many fans take the fun. We understand that this silence a medium hard, after all, we are even a media company. Nevertheless, we are very excited about this media collegiality.
    2016 concealment is again easier. We show "Germany's Next Top Model" finale live again.And quintuple our seats for journalists and bloggers, on any medium that can follow the final spot.
    It thanks you for ProSieben in advance
    cordially
    Christoph Körfer

Thank god ,We still have live final in 2016 cycle.

Dont Hate. Appreciate

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by SanderAngel View Post
    Plz make a guys and girls cycle next year, Heidi!
    X2

I don't think so....

Quote Originally Posted by lights. View Post

During Cycle 3 interview:
    "I always hear about people wanting male models in GNTM. But that would be so boring for me. What I'm supposed to do with them like in like 17 episodes?"

During Cycle 8 interview:
    "I wouldn't do things just for ratings that I don't really believe in. Like, there were some males at the casting, but we're searching for a female model. Of course there are alot of successful male models, but it just isn't really my thing."

There are probably alot more, but that's just what I remind...
    NEXT TOP MODEL 2019
    Chamia | Vanessa | Rosa | Silke | Natasha | Kinga | Emmanuela

Spoiler:  
    All Time Favorites
    Aleyna . Amanda . An Qi . Brinette . Danielle E . Fatima
    Hyun Ji . India . Jenah . Juste . Klara . Kyla . Lara Antonia. Meaghan

Natasha G .
    Maureen . Renata K . Saara . Sora . Sophie S . Tawan

Apparently both Hayo and Joop (he confirmed that he didn't want to renew his contract already) won't return next year.

And some other things;
    * Some budget cuts due to the lower ratings
    * They plan to revamp it with a more ~documentary~ style (maybe a reaction to the criticism of the OTT-ness of last cycle)
    * Maybe no permanent judging panel (whatever this is supposed to mean)

Nothing except Joop's exit confirmed yet, but not sure how to feel about the supposed changes... I guess we'll see. Probably an UO (?), but I'm not sad at Joop leaving. He already seemed really tired and out of place last cycle and I think it would've only continued to get worse. Hayo, on the other hand tho, for me started out as a who is he and what is he doing here judge to being the most useful member of the panel.

Quote Originally Posted by lights. View Post
    * Some budget cuts due to the lower ratings
    The only budget they should cut is Heidi's. That woman is NOT worth several MILLION €. If they only cut like ten freaking percent of the money they shove up her ass it would be enough to dress the girls in the most expensive designer fashion for every single photoshoot. But then again wait...GNTM isn't about fashion anyway.

And the documentary style thing sounds scary to me. It prob just means the return of the Heidi cam.

OMG more Heidi

NEXT TOP MODEL 2019
    Chamia | Vanessa | Rosa | Silke | Natasha | Kinga | Emmanuela

Spoiler:  
    All Time Favorites
    Aleyna . Amanda . An Qi . Brinette . Danielle E . Fatima
    Hyun Ji . India . Jenah . Juste . Klara . Kyla . Lara Antonia. Meaghan

Natasha G .
    Maureen . Renata K . Saara . Sora . Sophie S . Tawan

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by m13 View Post
    The only budget they should cut is Heidi's. That woman is NOT worth several MILLION €. If they only cut like ten freaking percent of the money they shove up her ass it would be enough to dress the girls in the most expensive designer fashion for every single photoshoot. But then again wait...GNTM isn't about fashion anyway.

And the documentary style thing sounds scary to me. It prob just means the return of the Heidi cam.

It saddens me so much that we can potentially have the best NTM in the world with the amount of money they have.

HEIDI-CAM IS BACK!

I really dont know how to feel about these news. Hayo was like a regular part ofGNTM and cutting him after 5 seasons is really harsh since he really does have connections and the fact that Joop is gone saddens me too since he had amazing taste and always saved our high fashion girls here and there. But yeah, you could see that he wasnt invested at all. They are saying that the whole concept will change and that even Heidi will only appear in the Live Finale with Guest Juror. I could see them getting one Mentor fpr each week a d Schuller doing all the shoots again bur then again, wouldnt different mentors each week cost more than getting 2 for the whole cycle ?

Achievements

Wat?

Heidi only appearing in Live-Finale?!

I don't really understand how it will work.

Models WG?

^ yes, the article said:

HEIDI NUR NOCH IM FINALE?

"Laut Insider-Informationen wird für die nächste Staffel ein vollkommen neues Konzept überlegt. Statt die Jury für drei Monate nach L.A. zu den Dreharbeiten zu holen, wird darüber nachgedacht, Heidi Klum nur noch beim Finale mit Gastjuroren zu zeigen."

It reminds me of Model WG as well

Achievements

This does sound A LOT like Models WG.

Pro Sieben has just announced that they will adapt the spin-off format "Die Model WG" which was seen after the first cycle of Austria's Next Top Model earlier this year.
    On the show various girls from the first four GNTM Cycles that lost out to become Germany's Next Top Model will life in an appartment together for some weeks being witnissed when attending castings, eventually getting booked for a job and in every other situation which life will take them to (which will problaby take most of the screentime LOL). The show will air before Cycle 5 starts.
    Heidi Klum will not be part of this show but her co-judge and model booker Peyman Amin is gonna be the girls mentor and will give them weekly judging (as Andrea Weidler was in the original version).
    If this will go as the austrian version went there will not be weekly eliminations but a competition where the winner will receive a prize. nothing is said about this prize yet but it is rumoured that the sponsor for this show is gonna be german catalogue Otto - LOL on how cheap
    lets say I am not too crazy for this - it will problaby feature even more drama then GNTM is always able to and they will likely invite some of the bitches that are always desperate to get some attention (mostly via unrelevant tabloid stories) but never had any real success in the modelling business at all. I am thinking we might see Yvonne, Micaela (both Cycle 1), Fiona (Cycle 2), Carolin (Cycle 3) or Ira and Tessa (Cycle 4) back. gosh if this would happen I will skip this one gratefully

But with all new/fresh girls.

the only thing they have to ditch is JANKeins

but then again who is going to be the booker after they FIRED FREAKING HAYO I just can't at that he always organized amazing castings for the girls

a Thomas Rath/Rolfe Scheider tier joke

Achievements

yaas <3

They SHOULD BRING BACK this lady!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast