Thread: Episode 12 "Monster Truck Heroes" Discussion

RTVG Idol

Episode 12 "Monster Truck Heroes" Discussion

Season 26 ends with the final teams flying from Peru to Dallas where they go to great heights at the top of AT&T Stadium, visit a Texas cattle ranch and rappel 500 feet down the Reunion Tower.
    This is the race to finish. Still have a plenty of hours away.
    Survivor Sucks is no more on my account and I'm gladly retired on the forum.

I have a feeling the title of the episode is meant to trick us, pretty sure monster truck won't win

Quote Originally Posted by HaleyReinhart View Post
    I have a feeling the title of the episode is meant to trick us, pretty sure monster truck won't win
    It said about the Truck task, not about Truck Stop Love couple. Mike & Rochelle met at Truck Stop, they are not Truck Driver.

ughh so sad @ Hayley screwing up their 1st place.
    They're so cute at the end.

RTVG Survivor Roly-Poly Panda-Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFashion View Post
    ughh so sad @ Hayley screwing up their 1st place.
    They're so cute at the end.
    ugh ikr? If only she had gotten it right the first time

Great season overall, but such a flop finale imo. Not a fan of Laura+Tyler first of all, I much preferred the other 3. Mike+Rochelle coming in 4th was sad, esp since it was pretty much jus bad luck with their taxi

Hayley jumping on Blair's back for their final run was easily the best part the next All-Star season is calling their names =)

~haengunui yeosin~
    ~Goddesses of Fortune~

A very underwhelming finale since the whole season was so strong.
    I wish Mike+Rochelle would have won it, they would have shared the money together.
    I liked Laura+Tyler and they were one of my top teams throughout the race so I'm not mad they won, I just wish one of the dating couples would have won.
    Goes down as one of the greatest seasons since season 10 IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Roly-Poly Panda-Bear View Post
    ugh ikr? If only she had gotten it right the first time

Great season overall, but such a flop finale imo. Not a fan of Laura+Tyler first of all, I much preferred the other 3. Mike+Rochelle coming in 4th was sad, esp since it was pretty much jus bad luck with their taxi

Hayley jumping on Blair's back for their final run was easily the best part the next All-Star season is calling their names =)
    The best part was Blair said he would be doing the show if Hayley promised she would stop yelling at him, and Hayley said as long as he'd listen lol...

I feel like they could've edited Tyler and Laura in a better way. I really thought Hayley and Blair would win given the Laura and Tyler vs them storyline.

RTVG Survivor VladaSt.Pivovarova's Avatar
    i was so sad that Mike & Rochelle finished 4th...but happy with the overall outcome. they all deserve their places....
    AusNTM Cassi van den Dungen | Montana Cox | Kia Low | Talisa Quirk
    Project Runway Austin Scarlett | Christian Siriano
    Bad Girls Club Natalie Nunn
    KNTM
    Choi So Ra | Shin Hyeon Ji

Achievements

Hayley and Blair for all star . <3

Spoiler:  

Aww .. my least fav team of these 4 won.

Kinda sad that Mike & Rochelle get 4th place because of bad taxi. C'Mon .. nobody deserve that in finale !!

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by 3D-ism View Post
    Aww .. my least fav team of these 4 won.

Kinda sad that Mike & Rochelle get 4th place because of bad taxi. C'Mon .. nobody deserve that in finale !!
    IKR.. but then they deserved it.. they are not that bad too so..Im just quite sad that hayley and blair didn't win after having such a huge lead.

Spoiler:  

Boring, bland and unmemorable. There wasn't any taxi drama or anxiousness within the teams, it wasn't like past finales where they gave their all and the editing made everyone feel like they're on the edge of their seats. The final task wasn't interesting to begin with and the editing made it look rushed and only looked like a normal task. It wasn't like something in past seasons where the final task was major and extreme. The monster truck was just as filler as well.
    Congrats to the winners I guess, they're my least favorite as well but I guess they deserved it just so.

Our youths were analogous, yet our lives are distinct - At Cafe 6
    If you don’t complete certain things now, you may never get the chance again - Island Etude

SURVIVOR WINNER RANKING
      Spoiler:  

Sandra 2 - Tina - Denise - Tom - Chris D - Danni - Rich - Sandra 1 - Todd - JT
    Kim - Natalie W - Earl - Tyson - Brian - Parv - Natalie A - Nick - Tony - Yul
    Aras - V -Jeremy -Adam -Wendell -Sarah -Mike -Sophie
    -Michele -Bob
    Fabio -Ethan -Jenna - Chris U - John -Ben
    -Amber -Rob

RTVG Apprentice
    Such a poor ending to watch, to me, was a really good season of TAR. Tyler and Hayley were my least favourite competitors out of all the racers. I feel for Blair, he went through a lot not to win in the end. I was rooting for Jelani and Jenny - I don't think they would be back for an All Stars, their edit wasn't strong enough.