Thread: Naeha Sareen

Achievements

Naeha Sareen

Describe yourself in three words:

Hustler. Outgoing. Genuine.

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?

Mental. I am a very competitive person and I'm in pretty good shape. I've done marathons and I work out a lot so I assume I値l be better at physical challenges. I consider myself to be fairly intelligent, so I think I値l do well at the mental challenges too...except for the memory-based ones, those I値l have to work on a lot.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?

My parents, because I値l miss them the most. I talk to them every day! They池e a big part of life. My family is such a huge fan of Big Brother! My sisters and brothers watch too. We watch the Canadian, American, Australian and Indian versions together. I know they値l all be watching me.

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?

I fear the physical challenges the most only because while I am pretty strong, my upper body strength is not at its best. Mentally, I知 very quick and when I play along at home, I can usually get the answers faster than the houseguests can on the show.

If you won, how would you spend the $100k?

I would definitely do something for my parents. I have no idea what that would be though because they are such humble people. I壇 also reinvest some of the money into my businesses I have a handbag company and a custom truffle company. I would travel too. I love Southeast Asia and I would love to see more of Canada!

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?

I have to go season by season because I really can稚 just pick one! My favourites for season one were Emmett and Gary. Emmett had the ultimate game. He was very confident in mental and physical challenges and was a great social player. And Gary is just the most fabulous person I致e ever seen. We would be besties! He痴 an amazing role model and we would bond so much over fashion! Fashion is my passion, just wait until you see my outfits. Season two was unbelievable! The cast was unreal! Since I really can稚 put my favourites in any order of preference, I値l list them alphabetically: Adel, Arlie, Heather, Jon, Kenny, and Neda. They池e amazing I love them all.

True North strong and free. What is your favourite thing about Canada?

The diversity, 110 per cent! This country is a salad bowl and I love that. We池e pro-immigration, which is great for me since my parents immigrated here 38 years ago.

Achievements

My fave <3 I love her stone cold stare. Hoping she at least makes jury.

My favourite in the house so far.

Her resting bitch face. <33

She slayed me 2nite. She did me in. I ****ing love her. LOVE her.

She is so godamn determined but she kinda sucks at strategy which screams Janelle S6 for MILES. Living for the Jedi Naeha tea tbh.

GODDESS OH MY GOD

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

EMPRESS NAEHA

SLAY ME QUEEN

She's too competitive. Girl needs to slow down a little.

She better be the one who comes back into the house!!!

Catching up on this season. Salty af she didn't make it back in the house. Slayha for All Stars.

Naeha needs to be on Survivor, BB US, and everything. Sucks to have lost her, esp. when she was so close to turning her game around.
    WATCHING XFACTOR UK
    Lemonade | Benji | The Cutkelvins