Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The AusNTM Rankings of BitchCassidy

Curious to see where Cycle 9 will rank.

^I'll probably wait a while to rank c9 just so we can give the girls a chance to give us amazing preshow work.

RPDRAS: Alyssa, Detox, Tatianna

AusNTM: Jessie, Jordan, Sabine, Vitoria

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

It is like I am writing those recaps. Lol

Thank you for pointing out that ridiculous favoritism Sarah has towards Rachel, almost as bad as Jodhi's thirst for Steph.

When the season was airing I loved Izzy, but once I rewatched it, she truly was so overrated and the bulldog compression is spot on!

Next out are: Jess, Mady and Alissandra. (In the reverse order to what I have written)

Spoiler:  
    #12 Alissandra Moone

Spoiler:  

Alissandra was one of the reasons I wished the editors actually tried to give some kind of personality to the other girls. When I first saw cycle 7, she was just another filler. But upon rewatch I noticed that after she was eliminated, Simone went on about how she hated Alissandra which I found really weird and random because Alissandra seemed really quiet and nice. That was until in an interview sometime after Alissandra’s elimination, the other girls all agreed that she was the fakest girl in the house. It kind of boggles my mind to learn that because that’s not what we were shown on the show. We were never given any sort of hint that the other girls, besides Simone, didn’t like Alissandra. I would’ve really liked to see some kind of scenes with Alissandra and the other girls annoyed by her or something because we really got nothing. It could’ve been an interesting storyline, which this cycle severely lacked. Then again, maybe the viewers would’ve seen a mean side to their favorite girls had the producers allowed us to see more. I guess we’ll never know. Besides that, that’s really all there is to say about Alissandra’s personality. The other girls didn’t like her but we don’t really know why.

Alissandra had an absolutely stunning face. Her cheekbones were to die for. If modeling was only about beautiful faces, she would’ve for sure made it a lot further this cycle. But modeling requires you to be the full package and Alissandra was not. Her body was too big for fashion modeling. Not only that but her neck was too short and she had pretty bad proportions. It was so frustrating to see such an exquisite face on a body that needed so much work. That being said, I don’t understand why the judges would choose her to be in the top 16 only to waste her time by telling her she’s too big and then eliminating her. It’s not like she was super skinny to begin with and then suddenly gained weight in a week. She was always that size. So why pick her with that body if that body is what you’re gonna eliminate her for? Her portfolio was up and down. While her swimsuit and Sunday magazine shots were good, her coffin shot was pretty bad.

Post show, Alissandra was featured in London Fashion magazine. Besides that, I don’t think she has decided to pursue modeling.

It’s a shame Alissandra wasn’t born with a different body because with that name and that face, she probably could be really big. But as we seem to find with most of our AusNTM girls with beautiful faces, her body holds her back. Her personality and portfolio on the show weren’t enough to bring her any farther than this so we see her at #12.

Spoiler:  
    #11 Tayah Lee-Traub

Sometimes there’s girls who you know were just casted to be early eliminations/filler and yet you find yourself rooting for them and wanting to see more. Tayah was that girl for me. Just like Annaliese and Alissandra, we weren’t shown her personality. The only thing we really got was her crying over not getting the bottom bunk. I found that a little ridiculous but it was also kind of cute. There was something about Tayah that kept me interested. I kept wanting her to do well and even when her photo wasn’t great, I was hoping the judges would save her. She was critiqued by the judges because they questioned whether she wanted it or not. Although she was scouted instead of auditioning, I think that she wanted it just as much as the other girls. She made this clear when she tried so much harder than the other girls to fulfill the brief during the coffin shoot. Josh said how disappointed he was that the girls weren’t bringing “Gaga” to the shoot and then came cute, little Tayah, snarling and hissing and completely doing what Josh asked them to do but then she gets critiqued for it and eliminated. I thought that was BS and showed the bias of Josh/the judges.

I think I really liked Tayah because of her look. I don’t know if she just had a naturally miserable looking face or if she really was just sad all the time but she constantly looked like a kicked puppy. The weird thing was, I liked that and I thought it worked for her. With beautiful sad eyes and full lips, she looked a lot like Lana del Rey to me. She was also just so tall and fresh and young, she was everything you could ask for. Even as she was standing in the bottom two next to Alissandra, the girl with one of the strongest faces in the competition, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Tayah. She was the clear model of the two and just by looking at them standing next to each other, she shouldn’t have been the one to go. That being said, her photos didn’t do her justice. Even though she tried so hard at the coffin shoot, her photo wasn’t that good (though not bad enough to be eliminated for) but you could also blame that on the tacky wig she was given.

Post show, Tayah signed with Agency Models. She shot for Head Studio, Retro Pink, and Inbetween Tangerine.

Tayah’s photos weren’t that great but I wish that she could’ve been given another chance. Or another 3 chances. Izzy and Rachel were given a million chances so why not? Idk I just really like her face and I want to see more. But I guess the farthest I can rank her is at #11 as the other girls had stronger looks, portfolios or personalities than her.

Spoiler:  
    #10 Madeline Huett

Coming in at #10 is Madeline, the winner of fan favorite for cycle 7. I completely see why Madeline won fan favorite and I’m happy she did (especially over Izzy). She had this cool, stoner like vibe that I really liked but she wasn’t afraid to be a drama queen either. I also loved her style. Yes, she did wear too much makeup but I love bold lip colors and anyone that’s brave enough to wear purple or black lipstick is someone I can respect. Maddie clearly loved her clothes and makeup as not only did she continue wearing heavy makeup even after being told not to but she put Charlotte off when she complained about getting her suede shoes dirty. It seemed that early on, Charlotte wasn’t a fan of Maddie’s style or attitude as she was the main judge who would bring up Maddie’s faults. Charlotte hated Maddie’s hair so much that she was the one who got to cut her hair for her makeover. She even ended up cutting Maddie’s hair shorter than what was planned. While it was kind of funny to watch, it was also kind of cruel and as Caroline said, if I were Maddie, I’d chop off Charlotte’s hair right back. Despite Charlotte and Maddie’s differences, in the end you could tell they grew really close to each other and it was Charlotte who fought for Maddie to stay when everyone else wanted to eliminate her. I thought that was one of the cutest and most unexpected friendships we’ve seen on the show.

It’s a shame Maddie wore so much makeup because under all of that was a really gorgeous, unique looking girl. She had the biggest, greenest eyes I’ve ever seen. I agreed that her huge frizzy hair was weighing her down and I also agreed that cutting it shorter was a great idea. But I think it would’ve looked a lot better shoulder length, straightened, and slicked back. Her hair was so big and rat’s nest like even when it was short so straightening it would’ve made her look more refined. Although a really beautiful girl, Maddie failed to take a really good photo during her time on the show. She just wasn’t very photogenic. She looked more like an actress or socialite than a model. Her first two photos, her Parisian couture and her swimsuit, were definitely her best shots though. See how her hair in her swimsuit shot is? That’s how I liked her hair.

Post show, Maddie signed with London Management in Sydney. She hasn’t done much modeling though as it seems she’s a huge party girl, good friends with Simone, and even hung out with Steven Tyler. She and Simone also became very close to Charlotte after the show. She even called them her adopted daughters. When Charlotte died, Maddie was the person to identify her body. I can’t imagine how hard that entire situation was for her. I looked through her Instagram and some of the things she posted about Charlotte broke my heart. Poor girl. </3

Madeline had a really cool, funky style and personality. She was also striking when she took off all that makeup. But I felt that she went too far in the competition with such a lackluster portfolio and post show, it doesn’t look like she cares about modelling. So #10 is where we find her.

Hints about the next girls: 3 victims of double eliminations

You're amazing. You knew that? .

Achievements

Thank you SO MUCH for this Ranking.

Never would have thought that Alissandra (out of all the girls) was kind of a villian.

Jeez, Shine really manages to water down every girl's personality to just ZERO puppet with OH MA GOD lins every second.

Achievements

Amelia/Hazel/Jess are next?

Keep it up!

Spoiler:  
    #9 Nyajame "Neo" Yakuac

Spoiler:  

I’m hoping that since it’s now 2015, like 4 years since cycle 7, that the overly stanning/hate for some of the contestants has died down a little and therefore I won’t be burned at the stake for ranking Neo this low. Neo was a favorite of many this cycle as she was gorgeous and also one of the few dark skinned girls we’ve had on the show. People on RTVG still talk about how robbed she was and how she took the best photo ever. Personally, I disagree. I happen to find her extremely overrated and even when I was watching cycle 7 for the first time without knowledge of the stanning for her, I wasn’t interested in her. Neo had an interesting story as she was Sudanese and was born under a tree. She also was very confident, even saying that the competition this year wasn’t tough. I wasn’t turned off by her confidence-I prefer confident girls to the annoyingly insecure ones-but I guess it was just her attitude that I didn’t care for. I couldn’t connect or relate to her in anyway as the only part of her personality we saw was when she had an attitude. She complained that she hated yoga (who hates yoga?) and she seemed to be very hard to work with. She made it known that she was not a fan of Simone and coincidently the two ended up paired together for a challenge. I understand that Simone probably was bitchy and her personality wasn’t for everyone but during that challenge at least, Neo was the one who came out the unlikable one. While Simone made it known that she didn’t like Neo either, she at least tried to talk to Neo and came up with ideas for their commercial. Neo on the other hand refused to participate and would tell Simone that every idea she came up with sucked. So when the two had to film the commercial they put together and Neo still was acting bitter toward Simone, Simone held up the water bottle they were advertising right in front of Neo’s face.

I really don’t think that Simone was a terrible person for doing it and honestly it was one of the best moments of the cycle. Maybe it was sabotage but I was glad she did it because Neo was acting like a child. Afterwards, Neo said that Simone ruined the challenge but for refusing to help Simone out, Neo was the one who ruined it. The ‘feud’ between these two really was the only sort of drama that we got out of this cycle so I guess I can appreciate that.

Neo was very gorgeous. She had amazing skin, lips, and although she was one of the shorter girls, she had good proportions. Although she was obviously beautiful, nothing about her really excited me. As for perhaps an unpopular opinion, I preferred Neo with her wig. Maybe not that particular wig, but she looked better and more versatile with long hair. Just because she looked good bald didn’t mean she had to be bald. I hate how AusNTM always seems to shave the black girls’ heads. Almost all of RTVG thinks that Neo’s Parisian Couture photo is one of the best photos of any NTM and while I do like the photo, I don’t like it that much. I think it’s a very strong shot from the neck down but she looks dead behind her eyes. She has a very lifeless expression. After that week, she performed weaker every week until she was eliminated at the Blackmore campaign. It seemed to me that she didn’t think she had to try hard to take a good photo and while I think she didn’t have to try hard to look good, that’s not the same as having a good photo. So when the photographer wasn’t liking what she was doing in front of the camera, Neo just gave up.

Post show, Neo signed with FIVETWENTY Model Management. She shot for Clover Love, Bow&Arrow, and became the face for Becca Cosmetics.

Neo was a beautiful girl but I don’t think it’s fair to say that she was robbed and that she should’ve won when the only girls who shouldn’t have gotten farther than her were Izzy, Rachel and Maddie. She had one good photo that people decided was enough to compensate for her lack of work ethic or drive but it wasn’t enough for me. That being said, I do think she was beautiful enough to have gone a little bit further than she did but not by much. I would’ve eliminated her at the Great Gatsby shoot. That puts her at #9.

Spoiler:  
    #8 Amelia Coutts

As cycle 2 had the blonde fillers, it’s just now coming to my attention that cycle 7 had a lot of brunette fillers. There was Annaliese, Alissandra, Tayah, and coming in at #8, Amelia. Despite being filler, Amelia made it a lot further in the competition than I thought she would. By the time of her elimination, I already kinda forgot about her. But when I rewatch, I have a newfound liking to Amelia that I haven’t had before. Every cycle we seem to have that knowledgeable, fashion blogger type of girl and Amelia was that girl in cycle 7. I really liked how poised and professional she was and I especially enjoyed how interested she was in everything they did. She seemed to excel at everything even to the point where the judges started calling her robotic. I disagreed with this because yes, she had this perfectionist thing going on, but she was also a very happy girl who was eager to try anything. Sometimes I get tired of bitchy girls or girls who are absolutely clueless about fashion so when contestants like Amelia come along, I can’t help but root for them.

What stops Amelia ranking any further than #8 is her look. Compared to the high caliber of girls we got this cycle, Amelia was a little too plain. The fringe she had made her look even more like a fashion blogger and there was nothing intriguing about her look besides that she was extremely skinny. I did like Amelia’s mouth though for some reason. She had really nice lips and teeth so I found myself looking there whenever she was shown. Just like girls such as Alex c4 and Melrose ANTM c7, Amelia was what we call the verb but not the noun. She seemed to know everything about fashion and posing and she took good pictures but she never took amazing photos. Her look was what was stopping her from achieving that.

Post show, Amelia signed with Chic and 62 Models. She has walked for Toni Maticevski, An Ode to No One, Jason Brunsdon, Gail Sorronda and Kirrily Johnston.

Amelia was a nice, smart girl with a great attitude but I just don’t see her as a model. Her look was so uninspiring that I quite often forgot about her. I hope she does well with whatever she ends up doing later on as it seems she’s good at everything, just maybe not modeling. I can’t quite say she was underrated or robbed as I believe it was her time to go when she did.

Spoiler:  
    #7 Caroline Austin

When I originally ranked cycle 7, I had Caroline in the top 3. But after rewatching, my love for her went down. When we were first introduced to Caroline in the top 100, the judges were asking her if she thought she was beautiful. It was nice to see that she actually answered yes as I feel most girls who said no were fishing for compliments. How can you sign yourself up for a modelling competition and then say you don’t think you’re beautiful? It doesn’t add up to me. It’s weird that the judges continued to say she was a diva and was over confident (that would be Neo) when we never saw any kind of footage that showed us that. What we saw was Caroline helping the other girls with their walks, Caroline crying and hugging Cassy when she was eliminated, Caroline working really well with Hazel (someone the other girls were annoyed by) during the commercial challenge. There were some moments where she seemed moody, but I wouldn’t call her a bitch for wanting to sit out during yoga when she was hurting from a past injury or for thinking her stylist at the Parisian shoot was rude to her. I definitely think Caroline could be moody at the wrong time but she never seemed to give the judges, photographers or anyone else attitude.

Caroline was strikingly gorgeous as she looked like Megan Fox’s sister. She wasn’t just beautiful but also very sexy. Her eyes were bright blue that stood out even more with black hair, pouty lips, and great eyebrows. Just her look alone is what made me originally rank her in the top 3. I had high hopes for Caroline to take amazing photos but she disappointed me. Her best shot is her Parisian Couture but I don’t even really like it that much. Like Neo, Caroline just performed weaker each week until interestingly enough, they were both eliminated together. Also like Neo, her Blackmore shot is where she struggled the most. While Neo gave up during the shoot, Caroline seemed to become very frustrated with herself even causing the photographer to say “don’t get mad!”

Post show, Caroline has been signed to Chic Management in Sydney, Dallys Models in Brisbane, Anima Creative Management in Mumbai, and 2Morrow Model Management in Milan. She shot campaigns for Champion, Yoox, Mangano and Para Impronte. She also shot for Riccovero and Zuhair Murad and walked for Ashkar Line.

There’s no denying that Caroline is one of the hottest/sexiest/prettiest contestants we’ve ever had. I think we all saw great things for her. But she performed pretty badly on the show. She’s done fairly well post show but I was expecting her to be a VS angel by now. I guess it’s poor management that’s to blame. It was her look that made me originally rank her third but it was her lackluster performance that made me drop her down a few spots to #7.

Hints for the next girls: 2 under 18's and 1 over 18

DONE with this thread DOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE
    how can you rank Queen Caro at 7th, she's my favorite from all seasons i mean ugh :c i was kidding not done with your ranking is amazing and u made some valid points that Caro didnt perform in her full capacity or never match up her looks with perfomance

Definition of BAE!

FOLLOW ME INSTAGRAM: comin0_

Quote Originally Posted by antm_addicted View Post
    DONE with this thread DOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE
    how can you rank Queen Caro at 7th, she's my favorite from all seasons i mean ugh :c i was kidding not done with your ranking is amazing and u made some valid points that Caro didnt perform in her full capacity or never match up her looks with perfomance
    guuurl Caroline was the hardest to rank! like I said, she was originally 3rd, then I had her 8th and at the last minute switched her and Amelia haha

2 under 18's: Liz and Hazel
    1 over 18: Yolanda or Jess

RTVG Survivor
    Update?

Achievements

Ok.

I actually agree with this based on what we have seen, what they have shown us - these are the places I also envisioned the girls would have had if this season was less biased.

Great Ranking, looking forward to other places.

Achievements

Based on looks-only, Caro is def number 1 for me.

@BitchCassidy - when are we due for an update on this, the suspense is killing me!!!

Wow I didn't know Lara is popular in HK here but I love her too. Madeleine>> her imo though Let me catch up first

Clerminah

Candice Laurie Swapnil Kelly Edmond Merline Ashley

Hadassah Mame Nyle Ava Stefano

Abi Joe Shirin Kass Peih-Gee Tasha Jeremy Kelly(S1) Ciera

Neo and Caroline leaving already no, those 2 just goddesses. anyway I get why you are not their biggest fan though

Rachel should have been dead last though. She is so overrated and basic, I can't even with the favoritism.

Izzy is annoying but I think she deserves to higher as well

Clerminah

Candice Laurie Swapnil Kelly Edmond Merline Ashley

Hadassah Mame Nyle Ava Stefano

Abi Joe Shirin Kass Peih-Gee Tasha Jeremy Kelly(S1) Ciera

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast