Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The AusNTM Rankings of BitchCassidy

Thank you! I love reading and making rankings so much!

RPDRAS: Alyssa, Detox, Tatianna

AusNTM: Jessie, Jordan, Sabine, Vitoria

Quote Originally Posted by BitchCassidy View Post
    Yeah I know Caris was obviously Charlotte's favorite, but besides her and Jodhi who else made it obvious who their favorite was? But i agree that it was who Jodhi's favorites were that was the problem but that was not the only fault Jodhi had to me.
    It has been forever since I watched that cycle but I remeber that to me it was clear that everyone there had a clear favorite and it annoyed me. I actually like Jodhi better than Sarah who just seemed fake and also looked so old and I hated the way she was dressed. I know Jodhi sucked at hosting but I did not really care because in all honesty to me she was a MILF. I really love her look and I also love the way she was styled for the show. I know this might she seem harsh since Charlotte is gone but I never liked Charlotte because she also made it obvious who she did not like and that just seemed unprofessional to me.

I hope Alyce is not next but I think so because she had suprisingly much success being a model..... I love Alyce, she is the hottest girl on AusNTM or any NTM ever.
    I love her looks and the way she talks is sooo cute. I was her biggest stan back then.
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

https://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=246558

Achievements

I love this thread!! I know this is gross of me, but I hope Demelza goes far... I think she's one of the most beautiful girls to ever be on AusNTM, something about her look just really appeals to me.

Quote Originally Posted by coldgreenwater View Post
    It has been forever since I watched that cycle but I remeber that to me it was clear that everyone there had a clear favorite and it annoyed me. I actually like Jodhi better than Sarah who just seemed fake and also looked so old and I hated the way she was dressed. I know Jodhi sucked at hosting but I did not really care because in all honesty to me she was a MILF. I really love her look and I also love the way she was styled for the show. I know this might she seem harsh since Charlotte is gone but I never liked Charlotte because she also made it obvious who she did not like and that just seemed unprofessional to me.

I hope Alyce is not next but I think so because she had suprisingly much success being a model..... I love Alyce, she is the hottest girl on AusNTM or any NTM ever.
    I love her looks and the way she talks is sooo cute. I was her biggest stan back then.
    I mostly agree with Charlotte and i think that's why it never bugged me that she was vocal about who she liked and didn't liked lol. I actually love sarah, she's my favorite host and i think she had the best taste in girls out of all the hosts. The casts she picked were definitely the best in terms of potential. I don't see jodhi's appeal at all tbh, she's very mousy to me and i hate her voice haha

Glad to see a ranking that isn't just a three sentence blurb about each girl. Looking forward to keeping up with this. Cycle 8 better be next. Personally I would've ranked it dead last because, even though the cast was better, the fact that it was so devoid of anything fashion related (besides the shoots obviously) killed it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by suppletangerine View Post
    Glad to see a ranking that isn't just a three sentence blurb about each girl. Looking forward to keeping up with this. Cycle 8 better be next. Personally I would've ranked it dead last because, even though the cast was better, the fact that it was so devoid of anything fashion related (besides the shoots obviously) killed it for me.
    I actually have barely seen any of C8 just cause it's impossible to find (i've seen like 3 episodes) so when it comes time to rank it, it'll definitely be shorter than the rest of the cycles. The girls will mostly be based on their looks rather than their personalities.

^Mine would be the exact same, simply because none of them really got edits to give them distinguished personalities. But I do think in terms of looks they made a great cycle, it was just a shame that the editing wasn't up to par as Cycle 5 or 6 or even Cycle 7.

Achievements

I would swap Belinda with Kamila.. I love her look and her personality was a good one. Kamila was just an intelligent and boring girl...

Cycle 4 was such a downgrade from the previous cycle when they got Alice. Bullying incident, bland cast, annoying personalities...

Caris is still one of my fav, even tho she was a crybaby..

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

Update tomorrow!

Excellent thread! Looking forward to more updates!

Spoiler:  
    #9 Leiden Kronemberger

I’ve mentioned the “Barbie” character that the show uses a lot but another character used that irks me almost as much would be the “tomboy into high fashion model” one. We’ve seen it done before with last cycle’s Jane and ANTM C10’s Lauren and it just doesn’t work. Leiden falls into this type of characterization but unlike the other two girls, it sometimes worked for her. We were introduced to Leiden with a talking head of her belching and laughing about it and I was so not a fan. Like the other tomboys before her, she was very Frankenstein’s monster-like. She shuffled awkwardly in her walk, her body was not the best and she always had this dumb look on her face where her teeth would stick out.

Like, really?^^ Come on now. Alex Perry said it best when he said something along the lines of “when you look like a tomboy, act like a tomboy and walk like a tomboy, that’s a bit boring”. She was also pretty annoying and immature. Examples of this would be when she had a meltdown about Edward Scissorhands and how she’d give up whenever she had to do a challenge that made her uncomfortable. But at least she wasn’t a miserable bitch like Jane was.
    What also made Leiden different from Jane was her potential. She actually had really great bone structure and I liked her mouth when she wasn’t making weird faces. She looked really amazing with her bleach blonde hair makeover and I’m glad that she kept it for the most part post show. She took pretty good photos too, her best being her Napoleon Pardis beauty shot. A lot of the girls did pretty badly that shoot but Leiden looks amazing. She looks both seductive and androgynous at the same time. And for once, I really like seeing her teeth stick out a little. Her worst shot would be her group photo for Australian Vogue because she looks cock eyed and she doesn’t have her blonde hair.

Post show is where Leiden really surprised me. She was signed with Scene and EMG Models, walked for Soeli Predrozo and Rachel Sherwood, shot a Rodney Wayne Hair Campaign and much more. She photographs extraordinarily well and has slimmed down since the show. Bitch done good!

With her amazing makeover and shockingly good post show work, Leiden has the makings to rank high for cycle 4 but her immature personality on the show just turned me off too much to rank her any higher than #9.

Spoiler:  
    #8 Rebecca Jobson

Coming in at #8 in our ranking is the first Bitchkateer to go, Rebecca. Rebecca was introduced and to her surprise, her best friend Alyce was also in the competition. This was great news for Rebecca but not so much for the viewers. The reason why I say this is together, Rebecca and Alyce were like two very loud, very screechy freshman girls. They did everything together like answering the door together, bitching about the other girls together, hell even their boyfriends were brothers. I was surprised that when the 18’s and up went out for Leiden’s birthday that Rebecca even went because her Siamese twin Alyce couldn’t go. Rebecca was part of the three girl clique who called themselves the Bitchkateers. These three girls thought they were just “speaking their minds” but in reality they were really just bullies and their main victim was Alamela. The one who mostly catches all the flak from this is Demelza which I think is because she ended up winning but Rebecca was just as bad as Demelza. She’s the one who made Alamela cry when she said “someone told me you’re too skinny but I didn’t tell you that because I’m not a prissy bitch like you”. She always seemed excited to pick on someone which was pretty disgusting. Just because she didn’t win doesn’t mean she got her comeuppance; she still went pretty far in the competition, farther than she deserved to.

Rebecca had flawless dark skin and beautiful thick dark hair. She looks very exotic, I still to this day don’t even know what race/ethnicity she is. Her body was also very good. The problem though was her face. Her face photographed very masculine and at times she looked cockeyed. Her best photo by a landslide was definitely her Alex Perry lookbook shot. Her body is gorgeous and the angles it makes, damn. I also love her hair and even her face looks on point. She looks like she could play Pocahontas if they were to ever make a live action movie on her. Rebecca’s worst photo would probably be her Napoleon Perdis beauty shot. Her face is very intense and not in a good way. She looks even more masculine than she usually looks in her photos. I actually kinda jumped a little when I saw it. She also looks like Marvin from ANTM C20 to me.

Rebecca was another one who surprised me post show. She signed with Priscilla’s and walked for Bec & Bridge. She was in a couple music videos including Beyonce’s “Rocket”. She shot for the Q&M, Odisia, and General Pants campaign. She also dated(/is still dating?) pro surfer Taj Burrow. Friends with Sam and Montana, she’s also seemed to have matured since her cycle which is great to see. After Charlotte Dawson’s death, Rebecca posted something sweet about her on her Instagram.

Like is that the same Rebecca from the show? The man face girl with the wonky eyes? Talk about a transformation. Good for her. But her attitude and lackluster photos on the show takes her no further than #8.

Spoiler:  
    #7 Demelza Revely

Coming in at #7 is none other than the white devil herself, Demelza. When I say that Demelza is probably the most hated contestant in AusNTM, possibly any NTM, I am not exaggerating. Our first impression of this girl was that she was the cute little 16 year old with the high pitched angel like voice. As the cycle went on, Demelza proved to us that looks can be deceiving. She was the ringleader of the infamous Bitchkateers who I talked about in Rebecca’s writeup. When Demelza wasn’t bitching at someone else, she could be seen in her talking head confessional going on about everyone else’s imperfections. What was funny about this was that Demelza herself was quite flawed and yet she had excuses for her mistakes. She was very hypocritical, especially when she was talking about Alex and said “I don’t like people who put others down to make themselves feel better”. That was ironic coming from the girl who would wake up Alamela in the middle of the night screaming “JODHI MAIL” and who also poured water on the same girl’s head just to get a rise out of her and to impress her friends. Yes, Demelza was only 16 but that is not an excuse. Steph H was 16 but you didn’t see her bullying other people. Clare? Hazel? Melissa? All 16, yet not bullies. You see my point? With that being said, Demelza wasn’t the only bully and it’s not fair that she’s the only one still hated some 7 years later but that doesn’t make me dislike her any less.

When it came to her look, Demelza was very limited with what she could do. She and Caris were the two biggest girls in the house, yet Caris was the only one who worked on it. Demelza relyed too much on her pretty face which wasn’t even that pretty. Don’t get me wrong, there was definitely potential there and when styled correctly, she was gorgoeous. But her features came across pig like sometimes and she looked like a poor man’s version of Yoanna. But maybe I’m just so disgusted by her personality that I’ll never be able to see past it. Her photos weren’t great either. Once again resting on pretty, most of her photos consisted of her staring blankly into the camera. Her best photo is her Alex Perry lookbook. She actually has expression in her face and she looks gorgoeus. As for her worst photo, I’d say her Tigerlily shot was pretty bad although Jodhi was in love with it. God I hate Jodhi. In the shot, her face is blank as always and the way she’s poised, she looks like Bigfoot.

??????????

As we all know, Demelza ended up winning cycle 4 which meant her prize was a contract with Napoleon Perdis. Aside from that, she barely did anything after the show. I think she modeled for chocolate? Who knows. Who cares. Not me.

I do think the above photo of her is stunning though she’s got the same face she usually makes. Clearly I am not a fan of Demelza personality, portfolio or lookwise but when it comes down to it, she was one of the better looking girls with some potential in a cycle that was pretty horrible and that is the only reason she makes it so high. She may have had a terrible personality but to me, potential > personality. Had she only made it this far in the actual cycle, I guarantee she wouldn’t be AS hated.

Hint for the next girls: an rtvg member, a girl with preshow work, and a girl whose body changed throughout the competiton

The next three are obviously Alamela, Kristy and Alyce.
    Really not here so see Alex in the top 3 or even as the winner as her personality sucked hard and she could not model except for having 3 good shots.
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

https://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=246558

Achievements

I just felt Leiden attitude on the show was a little bit fake sometimes.. I always thought she kinda acted she was uncomfortable, unconfident, didn't know what to do.. but she's definitely my top 4 with Sam, Caris, and Kristy

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

Quote Originally Posted by rosevalley View Post
    I just felt Leiden attitude on the show was a little bit fake sometimes.. I always thought she kinda acted she was uncomfortable, unconfident, didn't know what to do.. but she's definitely my top 4 with Sam, Caris, and Kristy
    I agree. It seemed to me like she was trying to be funny by saying negative things and acting like she had no idea what she was doing but it was really just annoying.

Achievements

^ yea, it was annoying sometimes..

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

Spoiler:  
    #6 Alamela Rowan

Speaking of the Bitchkateers, their bff comes in at #6. Alamela was an interesting character to me because I’ve never really seen anyone with an edit similar to hers. From the moment she was introduced, there seemed to be something off with her to me. She spoke in this kind, gentle voice but some of the things she’d say were a little off putting. I first noticed this when she and Kamila met the judges together. While I don’t believe Kamila even said a word about Alamela, Alamela kept criticizing Kamila in her talking head confessional, and she said everything with a smile which gave off the hint that she thought she was better than her. She came off very arrogant and that behavior only seemed to continue as the cycle went on. She made fun of the other girls for not knowing who Winston Churchill was when she herself thought he was a philosopher (Winston Churchill was a British poitician and prime minister). The things she did and said were pretty annoying to me and I could understand why the other girls would become irritated with her. As annoying as she could be, she 100% did not deserve anything that happened to her during her time in the competition. She was constantly picked on and tortured both verbally and physically in the house and it was really hard for me to watch. I hate Jodhi Meares but she wasn’t why I never want to have to watch this cycle again; the things that happened to Alamela and the fact that no one was actually faced with real punishment is the reason I hate this cycle.

Alamela’s look was another interesting thing about her to me. She had these mysterious, bright, almost black eyes and pale skin that was very reminiscent of a doll. Her body was also in great shape and she was the most poised contestant of the cycle. I didn’t like her makeover but then again I don’t really know what hair could’ve suited her better. Maybe something shorter and slicked back? The downside of her look was whenever she smiled, she looked like a serial killer. She didn’t have any standout photos, but her Alex Perry lookbook was pretty good. She’s got a beautiful, long neck that Tyra Banks would be very proud of and she looks quite good with slicked back hair. Her worst photo is her Napoleon Perdis beauty shot. She was given a second chance to get a good shot and she still couldn’t pull through. Her face is at an unflattering angle.

Post show, Alamela modelled for Levi’s and was signed by JNG Management in Germany. She was also an rtvg member and was able to answer a lot of peoeple’s questions which was pretty cool. At least I hope that was her.

Overall, I liked Alamela. She wasn’t one of my favorites personality-wise but her look was something I’ve never seen before and she had the potential to take great, interesting photos as she did post show. On show, her photos weren’t that great but I believe she deserved to go a lot farther in her cycle, even if only to beat out Demelza and Rebecca because I think we all would’ve loved to see that.

Spoiler:  
    #5 Kristy Coulcher

Every cycle, there’s always that one girl I never really noticed or cared about the first time around watching it. But after rewatching and looking up the girl’s pre and post show photos, I end up kicking myself for overlooking her. That girl this cycle would be Kristy. Kristy was the girl who came into the competition with more experience than the others. Her walk was strong, she was signed with Priscilla’s and Nova in New Zealand, and she appeared in Australian Cosmopolitan. Here are some of her pre show photos (they’re stunning):

So how could a girl with a great walk and pre show photos like the ones above end up getting eliminated 2nd? Good question. From the beginning, the judges and even the other girls were saying that she was a front runner. And then after one mediocre photo, she’s gone. And not only was she gone, she was gone over Emma who had the most horrendous shot of the bunch. I’m still very confused. As for Kristy’s personality, we didn’t get to see much. She went off on Alex for saying that a size 10 (what size is that in the US?) was too big and stormed off when she saw that she was losing the argument. I think she took what Alex said way too personally. From what we saw of her, I have a feeling she would’ve been friends with the Bitchkateers like Jamie and Sam. She probably would’ve been one of the girls laughing when Alamela broke down. She was eliminated before that though so I guess we’ll never really know.

Kristy had a lot of potential. She had alluring, almond shaped eyes and her cheek bones were to die for. She made for a very unique looking blonde but she could really pull off any color. She looked like a modelesque Jennifer Carpenter (Deb from Dexter) to me. The only problem I had with her face was her mouth. It was very tense in all of her photos. She was so beautiful in person but she didn’t deliver in her photos. She only took two photos on the show so it’s a little difficult to say what her best and worst photo was but I guess her Napoleon Perdis beauty shot was her best. Her eyes are stunning and although her mouth is very tense, she did better than half the other girls that week which makes her elimination even more ridiculous.

Unsurprisngly, Kristy was one of the successful girls post show from cycle 4. She was signed with Clyne Models in New Zealand. She appeared in Culture Magazine, Madison Magazine and New Zealand Woman’s Weekly. Kristy was also a finalist for Miss Universe Australia and she modeled for Skye & Staghorn.

This girl was the definition of robbed. Even if Kristy had stayed longer in the competiton and continued to take mediocre shots, her look alone should have carried her overseas at least. Had she actually gotten a chance to show us what she could’ve done on the show, she most likely would’ve ranked higher than #5 on this ranking but she didn’t get that chance and all we have to look at is her gorgoeus post show photos and cry over what could’ve been.

Spoiler:  
    #4 Alyce Crawford

The better half of the Rebecca/Alyce friendship and the last surviving Bitchkateer stands at #4. Alyce came into the competition just as loud and obnoxious as Bec but there was something a lot more intriguing about her than her best friend. For starters, she was the more likable of the Bitchkateers. She could still be catty and talk about others behind their backs but she didn’t come off as malicious as Rebecca and Demelza did. She had a part in the bullying of Alamela but she’s the only one who actually seemed apologetic for her actions. When she was in the bottom 2 with Alemela and her name was called, she turned to Alamela, said something quietly to her, and then very genuinely hugged her. That was a heartwarming moment that made Alyce look more human to me and not just an evil reality tv character. Another thing about Alyce that I liked was how angry she could make Demelza. She went first in the Mary-Kyri shoe shoot and when Demelza demanded to know what the shoot was like, Alyce refused to tell her anything. She rightfully didn’t want someone copying her poses and she wasn’t afraid to risk her “friendship” for it. Another Alyce vs Demelza moment that made me laugh was when Alyce didn’t have enough money to buy these shoes she wanted and somehow got Demelza to pay for them. When they got home, Alyce showed off her new shoes to everyone which caused Demelza to storm off in anger but Alyce didn’t even seem to care. She was shown later asking her boyfriend, I believe, on the phone to send her more money and he did as he was told.

Speaking of her boyfriend, Alyce was very boy-crazy. She was seen flrting and going into Seany B’s room after they finished filming his music video. They didn’t allow the cameras in so I guess it’s up to your imagination what happened in that room. She also dated two big stars who I’ll talk about later in her write-up.
    Alyce had the kind of look that could either look really wrong or really right. She had the most beautiful blue eyes and long eyelashes to match as well as the most defined cheekbones I’ve ever seen. But she also had a longer, pointy chin that could look witchy at times. She also tended to snarl in a lot of her photos for some reason. She performed very well the first few weeks of the competiton but then she started to gain weight after carelessly not exercising or eating right and the quality of her photos declined. Her best photo is her Alex Perry look book shot. Her body is to die for, the dress looks amazing on her and her face is at its best angle. She also performed very well at the Napoleon Perdis beauy shoot while a lot of the girls didn’t.

Her worst photo is her Fiji Beauty shot. Her face looks bloated, her mouth is tense and you can tell that she’s gained quite a bit of weight.

Post show, Alyce has been successful, signing with Priscilla’s, One and Chic Management. She was the face of Condura and she also shot a Cleo August editorial. Alyce’s biggest claim to fame would definitely be dating both Leonard DiCaprio and Chace Crawford. People like to call her a gold digger but I’m cheering on anyone who can capture an A-List celebrity’s heart (and money). Besides sporting a weird uber-tan, she looks really great. She’s grown into her cheekbones. You go girl.

I’m not a huge fan of Alyce’s look or who she associated herself with on the show but she proved to be her own person apart from her clique and I respect her a lot more for that. After rewatching the show, I’ve come to appreciate her a lot more than I did my first time around watching which is why she makes it this far in my ranking. The remaining girls just brought more to the table whether it was their look, portfolio or personality and that leaves Alyce being ranked just shy of the top 3.

The top 3: Alex, Sam, and Caris

I really like your writeups.
    Tarja Turunen: Eternally my queen!

God Cycle 4 had the most vile cast personality wise

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast