Thread: Meet The Housewives

Meet The Housewives

[[Meet.The.Housewives]]

Meet the seven new housewives for the first ever season of Hollywood........

"People come and go, but diamonds last forever."

Spoiler:  

NAME; Lorraine Schwartz

AGE; 46

LOCATION IN HOLLYWOOD (EX. Granada Hills or Hancock Park); Beverly Park

TAGLINE; "People come and go, but diamonds last forever."

MARITAL STATUS (IF MARRIED, DESCRIBE HUSBAND); Married to Tommoy Mottola. Tommy and Lorraine have been married for 20 years. Tommy is one of the industries most flamboyant moguls. Or was. Once the head of the Sony Music Division, he faced scrutiny under the public eye and eventually went into retirement. Tommy is into fashion, drag queens, reality tv, and most of all his wife..

PERSONALITY; Lorraine is all about being fun and spontaneous. She's upfront and at times cold with people before knowing them, but she is usually seen as the mothering figure. Until you cross her then that's another problem.

BUSINESS VENTURES (OR FUTURE VENTURES); Lorraine runs her family owned jewelry company and has set up a cancer research foundation in honor of her mother.

DESCRIBE FAMILY; Lorraine's family is strong in their Italian roots. They bicker at times, but love harder. They keep their house very open to friends and family.

WHAT ARE YOU KNOWN FOR IN HOLLYWOOD? Lorraine is known for her celebrity connections, having provided jewelry for the likes of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Halle Berry, Cate Blanchett, Russell Simmons and many more.

HOBBIES? Lorraine loves to go shopping with her friends and even her husband. She is a huge dog lover and her and her husband breed their own pitbulls. She also loves to read and visit different fashion capitols. NY is her second home during Fashion Week.

DESCRIBE YOUR INNER CIRCLE? Lorraine keeps her inner circle close at all times and wound tightly. She is open to meeting new people, but always tries her best to remain aware of who she is meeting exactly. She loves girls that can have fun with themselves, but also girls that know how to have tact in public.

WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES? Lorraine is not interested in sluts. Girls that will openly come between a marriage get deep under her rolls. She is also not a fan of clowns, horses, or republicans.

DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL STYLE; Lorraine is glam. She loves high heels, fur, big earrings, and anything that will help her stand out. She loves Vintage. Anything from the 40s or during the age of the silver screens sirens.

NETWORTH; 68 Million

PHOTO OF HOUSE;

Portrayed By Scarlett.

------------------------------------------

​“I’m not conceited. Conceit is a fault and I have no faults.”

Spoiler:  

NAME; Tara Conner

AGE; 29

LOCATION IN HOLLYWOOD (EX. Granada Hills, Hancock Park) Bel Air

TAGLINE; “I’m not conceited. Conceit is a fault and I have no faults.”

MARITAL STATUS (IF MARRIED, DESCRIBE HUSBAND); Single, but always looking for Mr. Right.

PERSONALITY; Tara is very into her looks and well being. This often leads others to judge her and question it because of her scandal with drugs and alcohol. It leads them to believe that her remorse was all an act in order for her to keep her crown and gain admiration from the public. Tara can be a nice person, when she wants to be and when it benefits her. She tends to surround herself with beautiful people, especially those who can be easily swayed and manipulated to be on her side. She is very much the leader of the pack and has a problem with those who don’t fall in line. She tends to be extremely judgmental of others (especially women) and believes that because she has moved on from her scandal that she has no faults and is better than those around her. She speaks her mind and isn’t afraid of who she pisses off doing so. Hollywood has definitely changed her and who she used to be before coming there.

DESCRIBE FAMILY; Tara’s family is from Dallas, Texas and currently resides in Russell Springs, Kentucky. Her parents separated at a young age, so she’s never really had that experience of a united and happy family. She doesn’t really have anyone in Hollywood, and one of her goals is to find Mr. Right so she can settle down and have a family of her own before she gets any older.

WHAT ARE YOU KNOWN FOR IN HOLLYWOOD? Being Miss USA in 2006; and of course for the scandal that followed it which resulted in Tara spending time in rehab for alcohol and drug use.

HOBBIES? Tara loves to dance, shop, model, act, write, etc. You name it, Tara does it. Tara likes to keep in the know with everything that’s going on in Hollywood, so she keeps her eyes and ears open in every activity going on around her.
    DESCRIBE YOUR INNER CIRCLE? Tara’s inner circle consists of beautiful and strong women (but of course not stronger than her). She surrounds herself with people who adore her and want to be apart of her every move. At the same time, she makes sure that those she surrounds herself with are loyal followers and would never go against her or what she wants. She also doesn’t like to be around those who like to drink or party too hard because of her battle with drugs.

WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES? People who are too loud and think they can take over the throne that she has created for herself in Hollywood amongst the elite. An example of people she wouldn’t get along with are Housewives from other series like Brandi Glanville, Tamra Judge, and the Countess Luann.

DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL STYLE; Tara likes to keep it classy, even when she looks like a hooch. Let’s say it’s “classy hooch”. She believes in looking on point at all times, and is very vocal when someone doesn’t look their best, almost to the point where it gets kind of uncomfortable.

PHOTO OF HOUSE;

Portrayed By senshix.

"Being in his bed doesn't make you a wife, a ring does."

Spoiler:  

NAME; Vanessa Bryant

AGE; 32

LOCATION IN HOLLYWOOD (EX. Granada Hills, Hancock Park) Granada Hills

TAGLINE;
    "Being in his bed doesn't make you a wife, a ring does."

MARITAL STATUS (IF MARRIED, DESCRIBE HUSBAND); Married; Kobe's a very confident, flirtacious, arrogant guy that tends to rub others the wrong way along with his wife and teammates. He's flashy and tends to make slick comments but underneath his tough exterior, he really loves his family.

PERSONALITY; Open, Bright, Bubbly, Intelligent, Arrogant, Aggressive, Confrontational, Gold Digger tendencies, Go getter, Shady, Judgemental, Territorial

DESCRIBE FAMILY; 2 daughters (Natalia & Gianna), they both are very bright kids but tend to be shy in front others. They also have a maid/housekeeper/nanny named Ava who's a hard worker but tends to get on Vanessa's nerves due to her sassy attitude and mouth.

WHAT ARE YOU KNOWN FOR IN HOLLYWOOD? Being the premier NBA wife, calling off her divorce, ongoing feud with Khloe Kardashian, Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Foundation~ dedicated to improving the lives of youth and families in need

HOBBIES? SHOPPING, taking care of her family, working hard for her charity and starting her new one, cooking,

DESCRIBE YOUR INNER CIRCLE? She surrounds herself around NBA wives of high class and grandeur, the ones the actually like her, such as Jackie Christie and Cookie Johnson. But her main circle of friends are Silvia Lopez-Castro and Alejandra Amarillo-Nash.

WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES? She HATES women who are insecure, flirty, and do not hold the standard of what she believes a wife should be. She also can't stand when women don't hold up to her high standards.

DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL STYLE; Sophisticated, Expensive, Sometimes Flashy, Age Appropriate

PHOTO OF HOUSE;

Portrayed By Kmorgan88.

"People say I'm a gold digger. I say I know how to get what I want."

Spoiler:  

NAME; Jayde Nicole

AGE; 28

LOCATION IN HOLLYWOOD; Hollywood Hills East

TAGLINE; "People say I'm a gold digger. I say I know how to get what I want."

MARITAL STATUS (IF MARRIED, DESCRIBES HUSBAND); Single

PERSONALITY; I’m very shy at first… I know right I’ve been in playboy multiple times, and me shy? Ha-ha. But really I am, once I get to know you and open up I’m an all around good person just trying to make a name for myself in this town. I can be somewhat confrontational at times when provoked so don’t speak down to me, opinionated, and outspoken. I know it seems like a contradiction me being shy and then outspoken and opinionated but I just have strong beliefs and I say what I feel whether it’s right or wrong… I’m never wrong though.

BUSINESS VENTURES (OR FUTURE VENTURES); I’m a fashion model and playmate. I have 2 charity foundations I run. Lengths for Love, it encourages people to donate natural hair to create wigs for cancer patients. The other is The JNF Foundation where we rescue and shelter animals who have been abused or neglected while we help find them a permanent home. I also have a dietary supplement called “SuperModelSkinny” that I started and it is becoming very successful.

DESCRIBE FAMILY; I don’t have family here in Hollywood aside from my aunt Gina who is a character, she and I have become really close since I’ve been here. Hopefully you’ll get to meet her she is a wonderful person very humble, other than that all of my family is back in Canada where I’m originally from.

WHAT ARE YOU KNOWN FOR IN HOLLYWOOD? A handful of things, appearing on several reality shows, being playmate of the year in 2008, but mostly known for dating my ex Brody Jenner.

HOBBIES? Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and workout daily, shopping, and enjoying the fabulous life I’ve made for myself here in Hollywood. Oh, and dating wealthy men.

DESCRIBE YOUR INNER CIRCLE? My inner circle consists mainly of my fellow playmates that I’ve grown up with pretty much. I consider them like sister now, and I’m always willing to open up my circle to anyone who will help me climb the Hollywood social ladder.

WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES? When people try to belittle me or talk down to me because I’m young, and I know it will happen here because I’ll probably be one if not the youngest in the cast this season.

DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL STYLE; I would say my personal style is very girly. I love dresses and heels, and I always have to be carrying the latest LV bag with me. I’m always in a dress no matter the occasion I love to dress up, but I do have my lazy moments where I can throw on some shorts and tee and still look hot.

PHOTO OF HOUSE;

Portrayed By imamouseduhh.

----------------------------------------------

“I’m rich and a bitch. Who says you can't have it all?”

Spoiler:  

NAME; TINSLEY MORTIMER

AGE; 39

LOCATION IN HOLLYWOOD (EX. Granada Hills, Hancock Park) MALIBU

TAGLINE; "I'M RICH AND A BITCH. WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T HAVE IT ALL?"

MARITAL STATUS (IF MARRIED, DESCRIBE HUSBAND); SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE

PERSONALITY; Extremely fun to be around if likes you, but if I don't like you, I will be the biggest bitch. I love to cause to drama, it's so funny to me. If I don't like you, I'll let you know. I'm not afraid to throw a drink or a punch if I need to.

DESCRIBE FAMILY; I live with my mom right now. We had a lot of issues in the past because of my upbringing and me wanting to rebel, but we've been getting along a lot better now. I have no kids, and I really want to settle again and have kids.

WHAT ARE YOU KNOWN FOR IN HOLLYWOOD? I'm known for being a socialite, and for my previous marriage to Topper Mortimer, and our nasty divorce.
    HOBBIES? My main hobbies are to drink, model, and tan.

DESCRIBE YOUR INNER CIRCLE? My inner circle includes girls who aren't dumb bitches, girls who let me go off and don't try to tell me I'm wrong. One of my best friends is Lorraine, she's like the big sister I never had and she has always helped me in life.

WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES? People who do drugs, people who cheat, and people who interrupt or dismiss me.

DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL STYLE; I'm a fashionista. I love bright colors, and a lot of extravagant clothing to make me stand out.

PHOTO OF HOUSE;

NETWORTH; $35 Million

Portrayed By CocoRocha.

"I always remain unbothered with a beat face and a smile."

Spoiler:  

NAME; DESIREE PERKINS.

AGE; 35.

LOCATION IN HOLLYWOOD; HOLLYWOOD HILLS.

TAGLINE; "I ALWAYS REMAIN UNBOTHERED WITH A BEAT FACE AND A SMILE."

MARITAL STATUS (IF MARRIED, DESCRIBE HUSBAND); MARRIED TO STEVEN PERKINS FOR 2.5 YEARS.

PERSONALITY; CUTE, BUBBLY, OUTGOING. BIT OF A PRIMADONNA; CLASSY WITH HIGH STANDARDS. VERY BLUNT AND OPINIONATED; NEVER AFRAID TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO SPEAK UP WHICH SOMETIMES COULD GET HER INTO TROUBLE IF MISCONCEIVED. VERY DEFENSIVE OF HERSELF & OTHERS SHE'S CLOSE TO.

DESCRIBE FAMILY; LIVES WITH HER HUSBAND AND TWO DOGS, DOLCE & COCO. HUSBAND IS A SWEETHEART, EXTREMELY LOYAL & SUPPORTIVE, EVEN HELPS WITH HER PHOTOSHOOTS & VIDEOS. THEY SPEND A LOT OF TIME TOGETHER & SEEMINGLY HAVE A PERFECT MARRIAGE. HER PARENTS ARE STILL HAPPILY MARRIED. HAS 3 BROTHERS AGED 31, 21, AND 20, GETS ALONG WELL WITH THEM & CALLS THEM HER "BEST FRIENDS".

WHAT ARE YOU KNOWN FOR IN HOLLYWOOD? MAKEUP TUTORIAL YOUTUBER TURNED MAKEUP ARTIST TO THE STARS. COLLABORATES WITH WEBSITES, MAGAZINES, ETC. INVOLVING HER MAKEUP & STYLING SKILLS.

HOBBIES? MAKEUP, SOCIAL EVENTS, WINE, SINGING [HAS A BEAUTIFUL VOICE], WORKING OUT, SHOPPING, FASHION [MIGHT START OWN CLOTHING LINE], DINING.
    DESCRIBE YOUR INNER CIRCLE? CONSISTS OF THOSE WHO UPHOLD THEMSELVES TO A HIGH STANDARD AT ALL TIMES. VIBES WELL WITH SUCCESSFUL, INDEPENDENT, CLASSY WOMEN WITH A LOT OF DRIVE AND AMBITION. YOU WON'T FIT INTO HER INNER CIRCLE IF: YOUR LIFE ISN'T IN ORDER [AT LEAST AS FAR AS SHE CAN SEE], YOU DON'T ACT/DRESS LIKE A LADY, ETC.; BASICALLY IF YOU'RE NOT LIKE HER, SHE WON'T LIKE YOU.

WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES? SLOPPINESS AND IMMATURITY. DOESN'T MESH WELL WITH THOSE WHO PARTY TOO HARD, CAN'T HANDLE THEIR LIQUOR, AND ARE PRONE TO EMBARRASSING THEMSELVES - OR HER. DOESN'T APPRECIATE CHILDISH BEHAVIOR OR PETTINESS. BELIEVES IF YOU'RE A GROWN WOMAN, YOU SHOULD HANDLE YOUR PROBLEMS AS SUCH. ALSO DISLIKES KNOW-IT-ALLS, AS WELL AS ATTENTION-SEEKERS.

DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL STYLE; FRESH, CHIC, GROWN & SEXY. NEVER TOO REVEALING. LIKES TO MIX HIGH END DESIGNER WITH AFFORDABLE PIECES. A LOT OF BLACK/WHITE IN HER CLOSET BUT WILL DO AN OCCASIONAL PRINT OR POP OF COLOR. NOT THE TYPE TO BE TOO FLASHY.

PHOTO OF HOUSE;

NET WORTH; $2.7 MIL

Portrayed By Shattered.

“There are a million stars in the sky, but I shine brightest of all”

Spoiler:  

NAME; ELIN NORDEGREN (WOODS)

AGE; 35

LOCATION IN HOLLYWOOD (EX. Granada Hills, Hancock Park) CALABASAS

TAGLINE; “There are a million stars in the sky, but I shine brightest of all”

MARITAL STATUS (IF MARRIED, DESCRIBE HUSBAND); SINGLE

PERSONALITY; I do have a lot of confidence, I know I’m gorgeous, I know I have that Scandinavian beauty that everybody is after. Looks can get you pretty far in life, but that’s not totally me. I have a degree and I have a very sharp tongue to back it up. Your not just gonna walk all over me.

DESCRIBE FAMILY; I’m a originally from Stockholm, Sweden and I do have 2 siblings, one of them is my twin. We didn’t grow up rich, we pretty much had to support ourselves from a very young age and that is why I initially started modeling.

WHAT ARE YOU KNOWN FOR IN HOLLYWOOD? I am known for being the ex-wife of the famous golfer Tiger Woods. I spent a good amount of my time in Florida and since the whole debacle with Tiger, I moved back to California to get as far away from him as possible. I did have a name in Hollywood before marrying a celebrity, I was a model back in the day and have modeled for some of the biggest magazines in the world.

HOBBIES? I love to spend time with my girls, whether we go to lunch, coffee date, whatever, I like the girl time I have with my friends. I absolutely love to shop, I mean which girl doesn’t? I like to shop in Hollywood and Beverly Hills and I’m fortunate enough where I can jet set to Paris, Rome, you name it and buy whatever I want. I do have my own money besides the money I have from my “infamous” divorce. I love spending time with my kids as well, they always come first. At the end of the day, I want my children not to have to struggle like I had to when I was growing up, I wanna make sure that they are brought up right, make their own money, and not be spoiled.

DESCRIBE YOUR INNER CIRCLE? I do have a lot of connections and many models are in my inner circle such as Christy Brinkley and I hang out with many of the celebrity wives involved with golf. I also do happen to be pretty good friends with Tiger Woods’s current girlfriend, that is definitely an interesting relationship.

WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES? I really only have one pet peeve. I hate people thinking they can get a 1 up on me, your not going to make me look stupid and embarrass me. That more than anything pisses me off, don’t try and make me look like a fool.

DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL STYLE; My personal style is pretty amazing. Unlike a lot of models nowadays, I know how to dress and dress for my body. I always have to look good because when you are famous, the spotlight is always on you, you will not see me look like a mess.

PHOTO OF HOUSE;
    [img]
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f7/4d/ce/f74dce430ea7aafc304c5a57dea8fbbb.jpg[/img]
    NETWORTH; 5 million

Portrayed By italiaguy2468.

[[Supporting Housewives]]

Spoiler:  

NAME; Itati Guadalupe Cantoral Zucchi

AGE; 39

LOCATION IN HOLLYWOOD (EX. Granada Hills, Hancock Park) Beverly Park

TAGLINE; N/A

DEEPEST SECRET(S); when i was younger I smuggled drugs into america through my breasts

MARITAL STATUS (IF MARRIED, DESCRIBE HUSBAND); Married to Carlos Alberto Cruz

PERSONALITY; una loka

DESCRIBE FAMILY; i have two kids

WHAT ARE YOU KNOWN FOR IN HOLLYWOOD? acting like a psycho bitch, tu sabe

HOBBIES? choking girls in wheelchairs

DESCRIBE YOUR INNER CIRCLE? latin women against domestic abuse

WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES? ignorance

DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL STYLE; latin barbie

Portrayed By FierceIntentions.

Spoiler:  

NAME; "Fat" Gina Carmona

AGE; 45

LOCATION IN HOLLYWOOD (EX. Granada Hills, Hancock Park) Sherman Oaks

TAGLINE; N/A

DEEPEST SECRET(S); Bet her father's inheritance on black 22 and won

MARITAL STATUS (IF MARRIED, DESCRIBE HUSBAND); Widowed three times (all died young in freak accidents)

PERSONALITY; Spunky, caring, compassionate, brutally honest, strong willed, hard headed, family oriented

DESCRIBE FAMILY; Has a 23 year old son and is the aunt of Jayde Nicole

WHAT ARE YOU KNOWN FOR IN HOLLYWOOD? Z-list fame as a matriarch-esque Hollywood socialite and party host

HOBBIES?; Hosting barbcues, attending barbecues, cooking, plastic surgery

DESCRIBE YOUR INNER CIRCLE?; "Me and my cupcakes, we're as thick as thieves. We talk s*** to and about eachother all the time, but at the end of the day, if you mess with one of us you're messing with the whole squad"

WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES?; Pretty girls with ugly mouths

DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL STYLE; "I guess you could sum up my personal style as kind of like, exotic beach paradise meets red carpet sass meets the living room drapes, all rolled flawlessly into one"

NETWORTH; $5million

Portrayed By Jigsawce.

Sorry to those not chosen.
    Congrats to the eight who made it!
    Vashhee, VULpicks., and Lumina will be support roleplayers helping out when other roles are needed so thank you all for that.
    Two other people were selected to appear at a later time in the season.
    Big thanks to CocoRocha for the avatars.
    Hope you all enjoy.
    Episode One will up soon.

Last edited by Scar; 01-25-2015 at 10:20 PM.

omg i'm so good at making avis tbh.
    excited for this game <3

Achievements

congrats to the 7! or 8? however many~
    and thanks for the supporting role <3

Achievements

This cast though

Achievements

So sad ;(

#RPDR9 Yvie Oddly | Brooke Lynn Hytes | Plastique Tiara | Vanessa Vanjie Mateo

#iServeFace

Achievements

Yasssss! TY for casting me!

Achievements

I can't wait to lend the housewives my support!

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!