Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 163 to 180 of 365

Thread: Sara Albert

  1. #163
    singing my heart's song duckiies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    5,145

    Achievements

    amazonophile, I am almost 100% positive that if everyone was the same color, Danielle & Joanie still would have been in the final two and Sara would have been eliminated when she was.

    Have you ever just thought that maybe Sara was eliminated because the judges think she did the worst that week?

  2. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by krazytik523 View Post
    I like short girls with no lips
    LOL.

    Amazon is NOT amused.

  3. #165
    I heard Sara's lips were injected with collagen. Twice.

    How does that make you feel?

  4. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Dell View Post
    I heard Sara's lips were injected with collagen. Twice.

    How does that make you feel?
    How did you find out? Personally, I think that it is probably a moot point since I never did see what she would have looked like without the collagen injections. If the injections did occur it does not make me think any less of her.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6) Mc Key(C11) is the "Sara(C6) of C11". Sara Albert artwork by dongdongahdong

  5. #167
    #social #network rlykewl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    18,997

    Achievements


  6. #168
    Honestly, I made it up, but don't you feel more connected to Sara emotionally now?

  7. #169
    ...what the hell? I think elel has some competition for biggest conspirator.


  8. #170
    Guys, this is Sara's thread.

  9. #171
    I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

    I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

  10. #172
    RTVG Idol guii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,765
    Quote Originally Posted by duckiies View Post
    amazonophile, I am almost 100% positive that if everyone was the same color, Danielle & Joanie still would have been in the final two and Sara would have been eliminated when she was.

    Have you ever just thought that maybe Sara was eliminated because the judges think she did the worst that week?
    I agree. In this situation, race wasn't the case. But in general, antm is all about races. Saleisha winning for example.

  11. #173
    RTVG Idol Mafii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,238


    Thin lips make her face more room for that blank canvas Tyra always talks about <33



  12. #174
    Work it Mafii~

    .shu pei

  13. #175
    I like her with small lips like that^^

    Day 2 in progress. Check out The Hunger Games: RTVG thread in the Non-Reality Based Games to see what's happening in the arena!

  14. #176
    RTVG Idol Mafii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,238
    Amazonophile if you haven't seen Sara's brother, you will love him!




    His name is Sarib and he is like 6'2.



  15. #177
    singing my heart's song duckiies's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    5,145

    Achievements

    Am I seriously the only one who does NOT like Sara at all? She is so stunning, but when it comes to modeling? She could not take a decent photograph with out lucking into it. And her whining drove me crazy. Her mermaid & fairy tale shots are some of the worst of that cycle, IMO.

  16. #178

    .shu pei

  17. #179
    RTVG Idol guii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafii View Post
    Amazonophile if you haven't seen Sara's brother, you will love him!




    His name is Sarib and he is like 6'2.
    It's fake or he is really Sara's brother?

  18. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by duckiies View Post
    Am I seriously the only one who does NOT like Sara at all? She is so stunning, but when it comes to modeling? She could not take a decent photograph with out lucking into it. And her whining drove me crazy. Her mermaid & fairy tale shots are some of the worst of that cycle, IMO.
    I agree with you on her Fairy Tale shot but I think he Marmaid shot was beautiful. If it wasn't for that stupid hair they gave her it would of been great.

    I'm not too fussed on her bald shot though, everyone else seems to think it's amazing.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •