After months of waiting, it's finally here! The wait is over.
The biggest top models in the world are from Brazil. In the world of elouai, it couldn't be different.
That's why editor-in-chief of elouai leading fashion magazine Elle Brasil, fashion model and judge of VEMA, Lavignia Tuccillo decided to fly all the way to the beautiful and tropical country of Brazil, to start a new competition...
Brazil's Next Top Model, in search of the next cover girl of Elle Brasil magazine.
The competition will take place in the beautiful Brazil. The ''it'' country of the moment, where everybody has their eyes on. However, at some stage of the competition, a number of girls will travel overseas.
Elle Brasil won 5 out of 10 polls of elouai's ''best magazine cover''. The magazine had some of the most famous elouai super models gracing their covers. Big names like Bridget Windflakes, Kajma Aname, Origami,Limit Smith, Helena Nietzsche
and Trew Corleone.
, such as Elle Brasil
, is one of the top elouai magazines, having big names gracing your covers. Supermodels Nina Cress, Bridget Windflakes, Isabella Scriver, Lais Del Sarto, Kajma Aname are some of them.
be the next one?
- - - - - -- - - - -
Here's how it works: Every single model didall of the photoshoots, from week 0 to the finale. The players received one mail every month, from June to December (2014), with 2 photoshoots themes, and they had the whole month, from the 1st to the 30/31th, to edit and finish the 2 shots.
I'll post the photos of the models who are still in the running, in the game's thread, and the game will run weekly. For example, I'll post the shots on Friday, and then the public will have 3 days to vote, after that, one day will be for panel, and on the next day elimination, until we get to friday again, when I'll post the next shoot, and so on.
The call-out will be according to the overall scores. (Judging + public + sometimes challenge)
The girl with the highest score will receive the ''Foto da semana''.
The bottom two, or as I will call ''A berlinda'', will be the girls with the lowest overall scores. In the end, me and the judges will be deciding who's staying and who's going to be eliminated.
But remeber, just because the model was eliminated, doesn't mean it's the end of the road for her, she can possibly come back!
At some stage of the competition, the model(s) with the highest average scores will come back to the competition.
- You can not use any kind of base/runway base.
- You can not show your photos or use them for anything (such as magazine covers, campaigns or avatar) before the game starts.
- You can not give away information of the photoshoots briefs/theme anywhere, before the game starts.
- You're not prohibited to ''ask for votes''. That's right, you are NOT prohibited to ask for votes. I think it's a waste of time when people say things like ''don't vote with bias'', or ''you can't ask for votes''. If someone wants to vote with bias, they will, no matter what you say. Same case with asking for votes. (But that doesn't mean I'm encouraging you to ask for votes, or anything. But I'm just saying you won't be disqualified in case you do it.)
- Lavignia is looking for a group of 10 to 14 young models.
- The girls need to be Brazilian, or currently living in Brazil.
- Ages 16 to 24 years old.
- Height between 5'7 to 6'1
- Females only.
- The winner will get the cover of Harper's Bazaar Brasil.
- She will get the chance to walk on The Victoria's Secret Runway Show.
And the 2 top prizes:
- The cover ofElle Brasil and Vogue Turkey.
- - - - --- - - - -
- - - - --- - - - -
Meet the girls
Final cast annoucement