Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: (#WinnerAnnounced) Brazil's Next Top Model

SOOOO excited for this so far I love like half the girls.

Redhead, Freckled Sista, Pale Blonde Yellow Shirt, Rainbow haired White girl, and Black girl in the green crop top are baes atm

hard dxck and bubblegum DannyBxtchh's Avatar
    These girls are so stunning, I love each and every one of them! <3
    I think my favorite is the black girl in the green top, she's flawless
    Can't wait to see the last finalist!

My favorites from 1-14 pre-show. <3

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Thanks for the nice comments, guys! Ill be posting info and first voting when I come back home sat/sunday.
    Leila Goldkuhl for Dior S/S 18
    Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*
    the day rtv will never forget.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

BANG!

OMG Now seeing how the result of my girl looks I really need to practice proportions but seeing how I made all the photo by scratch she looks good

Im still not sure if Ill play gui but If people like my girl Ill give it a shot. The cast is gorgeous though, soo diverse, just like Brazil ♥

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

When first shoot?

One girl's bio is missing, when I get that, I'll post the ~meet the cast part~
    Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*

Get dat Cambodia NTM delay teas gurl~

no delay here, gurl. It's still sunday, so calm yo tits~
    Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*

Promo Shoots - Week 0
    Meet The Girls

Ai Fukushima

18 years old, 5'10, Tokyo - São Paulo (Originally from Japan)
    Ai is a japanese girl who went to Brazil to score some hot guys cause she needed a meaning in her life, after her modelling show had its budget cut.
    - Who's favorite Brazilian model? Ana Beatriz Barros.
    - Why do you wanna be Brazil's Next Top Model? Cause I need a meaning in my life.

Ayeen Qamar
    19 years old, 6'0, São Paulo (Originally from London, England)
    Ayeen actually was born in Somalia, but for the sake of the better life, her family moved to London when she was 4. She has been trying to model several times, but she's never hit it big. Currently she's staying in São Paulo, trying her luck on the Brazilian fashion scene; and when she heard about Brazil's Next Top Model, she thought maybe this is her time.
    - Who's favorite Brazilian model? Isabeli Fontana.
    - Why do you wanna be Brazil's Next Top Model? I believe that I have a unique look as a model of color, especially with my bright blue eyes. I stands out easily among the pack. I also have experience, have been walking in several fashion shows. Most importantly, I have the drive to win. I'm not moving to Brazil to get nothing, I'm here to expand my career, and this is one way to do it. Although I'm not Brazilian, I will make Brazil proud as a top model.

Bruna Silva
    18 years old, 5'11, São Paulo.
    Bruna's father lives in Sao Paolo, she found out he was sick and wanted to spend time with him until he felt better. Her dad always felt guilty about her having to quit modeling because he knows how much she want to be a model, so when they saw the commercial for Brazil's Next Top Model he said she had to try.
    - Who's favorite Brazilian model? Cinta Dicker.
    - Why do you wanna be Brazil's Next Top Model? Fashion is my life, I've always wanted to be a model and I have what it takes to be huge! I won't give up I have to do this for my father.

Carmen Delano
    18, 5'11, São Paulo. (Originally from Spain)
    Carmen was a professional ballerina. She was really famous because of her daintiness and grace, but after an accident she wasn't able to work as a ballerina anymore and she fell into depression. One day a talent scout discovered her and told her she was perfect for modeling. So she decided to test herself and to apply for Brazil's next top model.
    - Who's favorite Brazilian model? Aline Weber.
    - Why do you wanna be Brazil's Next Top Model? I want to win this competition to prove to everyone that my career is not other and that I have other talents apart from dancing. I am really versatile, I can be sweet or sexy and I will do anything to win this competition. My family doesn't approve this career, but I won't give up because I'm a fighter and I'm here to reach the end and to be crowned Brazil's next top model.

Inês de Lima
    20 years old, 6'0, Rio de Janeiro.
    Inês started modeling at an early age and now is an experienced model. She wants to make a break out for her career so she's coming to the first Brazil's Next Top Model
    - Who's favorite Brazilian model? Gisele Bündchen.
    - Why do you wanna be Brazil's Next Top Model? It's time for Brazil to change the new blood.

Elise Hansen
    18 years old, 5’11.5, Porto Velho, Rondônia. (Originally from Sweden)
    Elise born 18 years ago in a really rich and religious family in the north of Sweden. She grown up and she realized that that place is not good for her. It so straight and boring, she needed something new to try. So one day she told to her family that she wanted to move from that country and that family. Her mother and her father were so angry that she could't even go out from her room, so one day she decided to escape from that stiffness to a crazy and fashionable life. So she went to Porto Velho in Brazil and she started being a model from a little fashion agency, but then her piggy and angelic face has been noticed and Fablinskä, from Finland, decided to book her in his agency and she has been part of the Asialien editorial. Now she want to live in Brazil, enjoy life, be a model, and take off that angel face to being a little fashion crazy demon.
    - Why do you wanna be Brazil's Next Top Model?To do whatever I wanted to do in my life! To enjoy and be happy in the brazilian fashion world and of course to appear in that cover.

Kendra Diaz
    19 years old, 5'10, São Paulo.
    Kendra is a young hopeful girl from São Paulo. She live alone with her mother who is a baker. They live in a little house which is also a bakery. She has always been a fan of HB Brazil & Elle Brazil and hope that one day she can share a spotlight with those supermodels in the covers.
    - Who's favorite Brazilian model? Alessandra Ambrosio.
    - Why do you wanna be Brazil's Next Top Model? Because this would be a great platform for me to stand a chance in modelling world.I believe that I have the face and the body that this industry need. Combine those with my modelling skill , I'll slay all the other basic girl and walk away with these amazing prizes!

Paula Barbosa
    22 years old, 5'11, Rio de Janeiro. (Originally from Portugal)
    Paula was raised on a biracial family.Her father was half Portugese and half Brazilian while her mother was Japanese. She was bullied for being asian.But she always fight back whenever everyone insults her.She even insult someone name Lise for being 101% bitchy to her. She wants to become a model because she wants to represent biracial people and of course she wants to be on the cover of Elle Brasil which was her favorite cover.
    - Who's favorite Brazilian model? Adriana Lima.
    - Why do you wanna be Brazil's Next Top Model? Because I am athletic,animated and mobile.I work her and takes risk.Even though my skills aren't perfect,I always do risky moves and make my photos memorable unlike some bitches who have perfect skills but was boring as hell.Also I am professional,I can fake it till I make it and I never diss everyone when things don't go on my way.

Fabella ''Bella'' Sandersen
    19 years old, 5'11, São Paulo. (Originally Brighton, UK)
    Born without a father, Fabella and her Brazilian mother moved back to Brazil at age 16, which caused her to stand out
    because she was clearly a British girl, inside out. She's a bitch, a total perfectionist and a famous youtuber too. But when she came to Brazil, she was surprised that nobody even knew her. So to platform herself to fame, she joined BNTM to "embrace her Brazilian heritage or something."
    - Who's favorite Brazilian model? Caroline Trentini.
    - Why do you wanna be Brazil's Next Top Model? Because I want to be a model, clearly. 'Cause this bit right here *points to face* is my moneymaker dahling. And I want to embrace my Brazilian heritage because clearly, it is understated girl. So if you want to bring out your big, brazilian, exotic eyes, check out my youtube channel Fab Ella. Thank you everybody.

Margarita Leandro Goulart
    20 year old, 6'1, São Borja, Rio Grande do Sul.
    Margarita has always been a tomboy and when she was 18 she joined the Brazilian army where she was known as "o destrozadora" because of her insane strength. After a year on the army she had to quit since she needed to take care of her mother who was sick, after her mom recovered Margarita was ready to go back to the army her friends dared her to enter a modelling competition since "she couldn't handle it" , even though she has never modelled before margarita accepted the dare and its ready to not only enter the competition and win the dare but also win to prove she can do anything since shes unstoppable.
    - Who's favorite Brazilian model? Adriana Lima.
    - Why do you wanna be Brazil's Next Top Model? Cause I have what it takes and if you dont think so Ill **** you up.

Natália Sosa
    20 years old, 6'0, Salvador, Bahia.
    Natália's mother is known as a famous brazilian model and formerly wife of her 30 year older, billionaire husband. Her mother moved back to her homeland after her divorce, taking with her half her ex-husband's fortune and 3 year old Natalia. Growing up, Natalia was always told that whatever she wants, she will get. Under her mother's influence, Natalia has grown into a beautiful, privileged and ruthless bitch. This girl's heart is as cold as her ice-blonde hair, and she is ready do whatever in order to get what she wants.
    - Who's favorite Brazilian model? Myself.
    - Why do you wanna be Brazil's Next Top Model? Because I am Brazil's next top model. Just look at me, just look at this body, this face. Gisele who? It's not even like I really need this competition, I already have the background, the personality and the contacts. I just like to win. They might as well rename this competition to Universe's Next Top Model when I win this, because that's what I am.

Lêe Mendonça Carvalho
    21 years old, 6'0, São Paulo.
    Lêe is a 21 years old girl from São Paulo, that study economy in one of the most prestigious universities in Brazil. Her family is very large, they have always been one of the poorest families and have now had to go to work but she never abandoned her studies. Her mother is from a Japanese origin and her dad is brazilian.
    - Why do you wanna be Brazil's Next Top Model? I have to win because I am the union of strength, intelligence, and exotic beauty.

Victoria Webb
    19 years old, 5'11, São Paulo. (Originally Brighton, England)
    Victoria was born to an English father and an English/Brazilian mother. She has lived most of her life in an upper class neighborhood and just like the weather in England, Victoria is cold. She is an only child and is used to keeping to herself. While she can be very reserved, she does not back down from anyone who tries to go against her.
    - Who's favorite Brazilian model? Raquel Zimmermann.
    - Why do you wanna be Brazil's Next Top Model? During the summer of 2014, she and her mom both traveled to Brazil to watch the World Cup, as well as to visit her grandmother in the state of Rio Grande du Sol. In Brazil, she was able to explore this part of her heritage and found a sudden intense passion for modeling. Both the cultures that make up her blood have created two of the world's most recognized and most successful models: Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen. So she thought, "What's a better model than a girl that has roots from both countries?" and joined the competition.

Clara Ribeiro
    18 years old, 5'11, Aracaju, Sergipe.
    Clara is a very free spirited girl born and Aracaju , she was always that cool beach girl that every boy wanted to be with , Growing up with an artistic mother and a father who worked as an architect she always enjoyed the art and find refuge there , so in her free time she loves to paint and songwriting , however this past year she's been seen a lot in the fashion industry and started to have some interest in it , Some friends suggest her to go search for a local modeling agency she got signed and has done some local urban hippie brand.
    - Why do you wanna be Brazil's Next Top Model? I want to go to the next level and prove my worth.

- - - - --- - - - -

Help us to choose the final cast!
    Vote for the best 10 girls.
    Vote twice (2x).
    Judges can/or might vote.
    Voting will be open for approximately 48/72 hours.
    Last edited by Will; 01-18-2015 at 04:20 PM.

WHAT THE **** BRO. Clara?! that girl is totally blonde Behati Coetzer though. Grace what is wrong with you, man

Ai, Ayeen, Bruna, Elise, Ines, Kendra, Paula, Fabela, Natalia, Clara x2

Paula,Natalie,Clara and Bruna

Ai,Ayeen,Bruna,Elise,Ines,Kendra,Paula,Fabella,Nat alia,Victoria x2

Clara, Bella, Paula, Kendra, Ines, Bruna, Carmen, Elise, Natalia, Victoria x2

AI
    AYEEN
    BRUNA
    ELISE
    KENDRA
    BELLA
    MARGARITA
    LEE
    VICTORIA
    CLARA

X2

Spoiler: