Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188
Results 3,367 to 3,382 of 3382

Thread: One Cut Above ❽ Men X Women Budapest | FINALE

Amazing winner to top of an amazing season. Congratulations Michal, and well done on another incredible game valentino!!!

Achievements

not surprised there was a lot of clear male bias in the last few weeks and some of those judges picks during portfolio.

Serina: I've risen from the death and I'm ready for season 9 bringing corpse realnessssssssss

She's perfect, she's beautiful, she looks like Linda Evangelista. She's a model.
    Everything
    about her is perfect! Did she stone those tights?
    Oh, she's smiling! I eat🍽 her up every single time she's on that damned stage.
    She could walk
    out there in a ****ing diaper and I'll be like:
    "Valentina!
    Your smile is beautiful!
    "

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    Ah! I'm incredibly ecstatic about this win!! I've never worked so hard in a game before, and to have all of my hard work and creativity pay off in the end is so rewarding. I really gave it my all in this finale. This was a tough competition, both the men and the women, and I knew I'd have to fight to make it this far, especially being with the competitors that were left at the final 8. It took so much creativity and strategy to make it this far.

Val, thanks for such an amazing game, I honestly can't believe I've been playing as Michal for two years now. I definitely didn't expect this coming into my first OCA game, especially signing up as a male model who no one else wanted in the beginning. He really grew on me, and your suggestions and dedication throughout the game was appreciated as I grew in the competition. This has been my favorite game at RTVG and I'm so honored to have it be my first game win here!

Words can't express how grateful I am to be the first male winner in OCA history. I'm really glad I could do Michal the justice he deserved and prove he can be more than just the "beefy" male model! Congrats to the rest of the contestants for their placements as well. I think everyone really did do a phenomenal job. And thanks for the votes viewers!

The one I was rooting for won, so I'm super happy.

Spoiler:  

Congrats to both winner and runner-up!

Quote Originally Posted by NikkySan View Post
    Congratulations to the winner. It's nice to see this game finally reach it's climax after a long time and many tough challenges and photo shoots. I'm happy to have been a part of it.

#JusticeForSeungSoo
    #SeungSooForOCAAllStars
    Even to congratulate the winner you have to whine dont you?

#NikkiFlopgottawhine
    #NotFlopSooForOCCAllstars

Quote Originally Posted by Luisdcv View Post
    Even to congratulate the winner you have to whine dont you?

#NikkiFlopgottawhine
    #NotFlopSooForOCCAllstars
    And at the same time you're trying to make this about yourself and cause drama out of nothing. Explain exactly how I was whining? Those hashtags was a mere joke. You weren't even a part of this game so don't even try it.

@ valentino and the others, apologies. This user continues to harass me over nothing.

Congrats to the winner

Just wow @ all the photos

Congratulations again to nathaniel/Michal on a job very very well done! Awesome job also to
    CupidStunt/Cassie! You both had tremendous journeys and made the finale a blast to work on.
    You both were fantastic players and you kept on pushing the envelope with many of the themes,
    and I really admire that from a player.

To everyone who supported One Cut Above, in any shape or form, as a voter, as a guest judge,
    as a panelist, as a contestant and as a viewer, I just want to say a giant thank you.

One Cut Above means a lot to me and it's been a part of my life for ..a while now. It's such a
    lovely pastime for me to engage in this world with you guys and I love the chance of seeing the
    possibilities of what some of our favourite top model contestants could have achieved in their time on
    their respective shows.

My life did change in 2016 in ways I did not expect and I simply never prepared for the ways in which
    it has changed. I never thought I was going to be doing a traveling job or being in a relationship, I guess
    both things are not things you ever really plan for? You just get into these things. And with those two
    things in my life, I did lose touch from RTVG and I am very sorry for letting this season drag so ridiculously long.
    But I am so so grateful that a few of you pushed me to get this going and never give up and it was amazing
    personally to see that there was still interest and hope in this game, and I took that and made sure I did
    not let you down by not finishing it. So again, thank you for understanding and being incredibly patient.

There won't be a season of OCA for a bit of time as I try to really commit to finding a sense of rhythm in my life.
    However with that being said, this isn't the last of OCA either.

It's just about taking time to see how I can change or alter OCA to really fit the confounds of my new day to day schedule.
    This probably does mean a smaller season and a cutdown on bootcamp but maybe instead, there'll be a few other
    gameplay changes - who knows!

I hope to see many of you again in the next season of OCA when it comes! Thank you again for your lovely words,
    support and contributions. It really means a lot.

A N E W S E A S O N

remastered.

------

DROP 1

preview of what's to come.

full release may.

A N E W S E A S O N

Achievements

YES! I am in!! I loved playing a guy.

All male cast or is this just the male half of it? If so, Yong Soo is a suprising omission.

still holding out hope Seung Soo gets his revenge and is brought back but it seems unlikely lol

This will be a significantly smaller season with no bootcamp and 20 finalists to start with. Yes this is the male half of it, and after looking at Yong Soo's portfolio so far, I wasn't sure he had enough range of expression yet but possibly with more print work in his career, he might be cast in the future!

A N E W S E A S O N

Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188