Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tempest DuJour

Shangela was the only queen who deserved to return imo like she was only doing drag for 5 month in s2 so she was able to grow while most of the other first eliminated queens are really experienced queens.

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by yaya View Post
    It would be nice to see her back but I don't think she'll be able to improve enough. Sorry I don't see a superstar like she is gonna loose all those flaws and kill it. I hope it happens and she proves me wrong though.

My favourite pick for a returning first eliminée would be Magnolia but she'll probably do a Tammie as well.

She's super funny and Tempests drag daughter!!! I also loved Venus D-Lite and Porkchop!!

'Being young is being fun' - Tyra Sanchez

BonBon. Crystal Mess. Jpeg Papi. Kim Chi. Linux. Merrie Cherry.

Magnolia is so underrated tbh <3

Spoiler:  

Achievements

sweet angel

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

Sad to see her go home first but at the same time I think the decision was appropriate.

I felt bad for her with the critiques about the bodysuit looking saggy. After such a massive weight loss I don't think there was any way for a form-fitting outfit not ​to look saggy.

Ill be really happy if the rumor of all the queens coming back is true so I can see Tempest do her thing again ♥

credit to Ejy

She didnt deserve to go home in first challenge .. It Shouldve been either Sasha or Jasmine .. I mean come on.. Jasmines Butterfly cocoon was Horrid and Sashas outfit was medicore as well . Atleast Tempest had a theme ..crabs

I want to see Tempest again, she needs to show more of her stuff. I know her capability.
    and she can stir a drama is she wants to <3
    ~* CLUB 96 *~

RuPaul's Drag Race XI - Plastique Tiara, Scarlet Envy, Vanessa Vanjie Mateo,

I adore how she has gotten by far the most publicity of the early leaving queens. WOW has really exposed her a lot and to me thats a sign that the producers recognized they made a mistake to let her go so soon. They should have placed sasha belle instead of her on episode 1 in the bottom 2 tbh. But is ok, Like Kasha said in another video it doesnt matter what place you leave in drag race but how you handle the fame after the show which is true cause Im sure Tempest is more loved than girls who went further like Kandy or Jasmine for example ♥

credit to Ejy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345