Thread: Claudia Jordan

Achievements

Claudia Jordan

Name: Claudia Jordan
    Known for: Being a "Deal or No Deal" and "Price Is Right" model
    Playing for: NAPSAC Foundation
    Claudia Jordan, (www.claudiajordan.net), is a model for NBC's "Deal or No Deal" and currently holds the #1 box, indicative of her rise up in the business. Jordan became Miss Teen Rhode Island and later competed in Miss Teen USA. As an adult, she won Miss Rhode Island USA and competed in the Miss USA pageant. It was only the third time in 46 years that anyone representing Rhode Island made the top ten. East Providence even named May 16th "Claudia Jordan Day." Besides competing in pageants, Jordan was an impressive sprinter and earned all-state honors in track and field. She competed in several Junior Olympics and in college became an All-American sprinter in the 400-meter relay. Jordan is also fluent in Italian – her mother being a first-generation Italian immigrant. After moving to Los Angeles, Claudia became a model on "The Price is Right." She went on to co-host a TV show with Carmen Electra called "Livin' Large" and worked as a correspondent for "The Best Damn Sports Show" and "5.4.3.2.1." She even had the opportunity to work with "Entertainment Tonight" for NFL Super Bowl Media Day. In 2009, she will be featured alongside Luke Wilson in a new film entitled "Middlemen." Jordan is also a real estate investor. Jordan will be playing for the charity, NAPSAC Foundation.

source: www.nbc.com

Last edited by xymandopex; 06-18-2013 at 07:16 PM.

Number is...

Woah... She's is really trying to make a name for herself. She is doing more work than any Deal or No Deal model.

I'm so sad. Why Claudia?!

CAJUN + DIVA = WRONG

CAJUN + GODIVA = CAJIVA ompom

I am a Diva but don't put the Diva in Cajiva!

www.myspace.com/cajun_godiva

Ugh, Brian should have been fired.
    I didn't want Claudia to leave

I know. If I was her I would've let Melissa take all the credit for that failure so she could've been sent home.

CAJUN + DIVA = WRONG

CAJUN + GODIVA = CAJIVA ompom

I am a Diva but don't put the Diva in Cajiva!

www.myspace.com/cajun_godiva

Exactly, Cajiva. Now, I'm okay with Melissa and Joan but I liked Claudia alot and I thought she should have just gave Melissa the credit so she can stay and possibly win a challenge as project manager for her charity.

Oh my goodness. Rebecca from RuPaul's Drag Race looks like Claudia!
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*