Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "This Is Where We Build Trust" - 11/26 Episode Discussion

RTVG Survivor VladaSt.Pivovarova's Avatar
    Natalie is everything....her spitting on herself was so hilarious!

and yasss @ Natalie, Missy and Baylor final three with Natalie winning...
    AusNTM Cassi van den Dungen | Montana Cox | Kia Low | Talisa Quirk
    Project Runway Austin Scarlett | Christian Siriano
    Bad Girls Club Natalie Nunn
    KNTM
    Choi So Ra | Shin Hyeon Ji

Am I seriously the only one loving Reed? He has been the star of the merge (along with Twinnie of course). He is playing so damn hard and I am LIVING. Plus, him being in full splits when he got the immunity necklace slayed

NATALIE MUST MAKE IT TO FINAL 3 SHE'S THE ONLY ONE I LIKE IN THIS GAME

Am I the only one who laugh so hard when both Natalie and Reed can't get up in the IC.
    Reed is another good player tbh. He's trying everything to be alive after he realize he's in the minority. So glad that his boyfriend is out so he can finally get some praise.

Pray for Lord Natalie <3 <3 <3 win it baeee

Natalie was the STAR this episode! She is smart enough to keep Jon but she still has Baylor (and Missy of course) with her so if she continues to do what she is doing, she has a spot in the final 3 and I could really see her winning!
    Wouldn't it be funny if she won while her sister was first out?

And I'm glad Reed's plan backfired ONLY because he was the reason it happened. Like dude, you are playing with three idiots and you know that, NEVER throw a comment like that! If Keith were smart, he would've realised what Reed was doing but we all know he is not the smartest guy out there so I'm glad Wes ended up going

Achievements

Natalie and Reed - stars of this episode.

Its amazing how Reed managed to control the votes only to get backfired by Natalie. He definitely deserves much credit . Both idol are played and Reed just need to win another immunity or find the next idol to live another day.

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by JonToxic View Post
    Am I seriously the only one loving Reed? He has been the star of the merge (along with Twinnie of course). He is playing so damn hard and I am LIVING. Plus, him being in full splits when he got the immunity necklace slayed
    My thoughts exactly.

Achievements

I like Reed too. I'm here for his craftiness and even moreso his showboatiness <3

Achievements

Natalie become my #1 fav now (from my almost least fav), after her spitting on herself SLAY SLAY SLAY!

Exhibits why Natalie is an icon.

a).- Finding that idol <3
    b).- Spitting on herself on that immunity challenge. <3
    c).- Trading some food with Jeff. <3
    d).- Rightfully telling Jon to play that idol. <3

This episode was incredible. TC was lulzy as hell, what a ridiculous way to be voted out.

ETA: Also, can we talk about how brutal these 4 episodes have been? I mean, Julie quitting, Josh (rightfully) getting blindside, Jeremy getting blindside, Keith ****ing everything up, flushing 2 idols which ended up being his son's demise... omg.
    Last edited by Zentrius.; 11-27-2014 at 11:09 PM.

I love Reed, too. I think he's playing hard all the time but production just made him invisible pre-merge and will all the air-time for his boyfriend.

Banned
    so why do they have a 2hour next week episode? maybe because its all so clear that keith reed and alec are screwed and they dont wanna make it too long before they get voted out

Achievements

^Apparently because of the writer's strike pushing back the premiere by 1 week.

This episode was everything lol. Two back to back episodes that are slaying this almost bland season.
    I love TC especially when Keith letting the cat out of the bag and Natalie single-handedly told Jon to play the idol, Reed's plan being ****ed up, two idols gone, one douche gone, and two vulnerable asses sitting in a precarious position.
    hopefully Jaclyn would join the ladies alliance, and knock off all the men <3

Our youths were analogous, yet our lives are distinct - At Cafe 6
    If you don’t complete certain things now, you may never get the chance again - Island Etude

SURVIVOR WINNER RANKING
      Spoiler:  

Sandra 2 - Tina - Denise - Tom - Chris D - Danni - Rich - Sandra 1 - Todd - JT
    Kim - Natalie W - Earl - Tyson - Brian - Parv - Natalie A - Nick - Tony - Yul
    Aras - V -Jeremy -Adam -Wendell -Sarah -Mike -Sophie
    -Michele -Bob
    Fabio -Ethan -Jenna - Chris U - John -Ben
    -Amber -Rob

I don't even need to say anything lol buT I agree with everything all of you said here

YES S-L-A-Y NATALIE !

While I loved Reed splitting after winning the challenge, I equally loved Natalie's response of "Look at this foo!" She's just too cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruspat View Post
    ^Apparently because of the writer's strike pushing back the premiere by 1 week.
    Kelley seemed to indicate he played a big role in her tribe pre-merge and was also crazy lol. By her description, he seemed to have been a seed planter since day 1.
    WATCHING XFACTOR UK
    Lemonade | Benji | The Cutkelvins

It would be amazing if Jon go home this episode.
    Peace and love.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast