Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 "Rocky-ing the Boat" discussion

Rocky saying Sarah is the oldest in the house... bitch your minion is older than her (and I have my doubts if Jada is really 29... for someone who keeps changing her name, lie about age is nothing)

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

^ exactly what i thought, Jada's the same age.

i really miss Natalie now, she brought life to this season.

hope Camilla destroys Jada next episode.

Rocky and Jada are the worst.

I hated Sarah on BGC11 but she's now my favourite girl left in the house <3

RTVG Survivor
    This season is HORRIBLE, like really, the true (and only stars) have been portrayed as the worst girls there, when the editing is doing everything for girls like Jada, Rocky and Julie. They didnt say anything about jada punching Sarah in the face, but Judi has to go because of what? We have heared even worst things in past seasons. Love seeing a true friendship between two girls. It's really different seeing Sarah crying about judi, than rocky crying about redd... and rocky is a bully, a hater, a jumper... hate her in this season!

I tried to watch afterbuzz this week but I just can't... biased asses saying Julie behavior with life coach was right and trying to turn the caller against Sarah like wtf.

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

I love how Judi called out the producers for favouritsm with Rocky It was sad that this was the last episode of the Judi show!!

I liked pretty much everyone this episode except Rocky and Jada, I just can't with them. Did anyone peep Jada all scary when Camilla was in her face lol, same thing when Natalie stepped to her.

Sucks that this season is going to be the last one and it isn't even that good
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

I read this topic before I saw the episode and I thought Rocky was going to behave really badly this episode. Truth be told I ain't even mad.
    People keep calling her a jumper, a bully etc etc. She didn't jump anyone and she hasn't bullied anyone either. Let's be honest, this isn't a one sided war and she wasn't the one to start it. Sarah and Judi dug their own grave. Let's not forget that Judi and Sarah were the ones who started it by hiding those pictures.. granted Sarah got her calendar ruined but like she said in her interview she was having a mouth and that's what she got from it. I'm not saying she shouldn't retaliate but that happened in front of her and like I said before, I doubt it would happen again had Judi and her not hidden those pictures.

Sarah and Judi know they aren't the most loved in that house, Julie is crying about something that doesn't even concern them and they come in her room to act funny and start **** AGAIN. After that lil miss Judi wants to act hard against Rocky and Sarah starts throwing water, yes Rocky threw water at them but at this moment she's not doing **** to you and then you wake the beast up by throwing **** at her. One thing I hate is girls who try to play victims. In the last few episodes Sarah started to grow on me but that has vanished. She's not a saint (neither is Judi but I never liked her anyway), she's not mature either. They are ALL petty and immature. She keeps talking about petty and immature but it's not like she did NOTHING. It's like you want to start a fire and cry when you get burned... wtf? She's playing the victim and that's why I don't believe her reviews cause she acts like she got bullied and did nothing! She talks about how her clique always has fun while the other always talks about them but it showed differently this episode didn't it? The same goes for Judi but I'm pressing on Sarah more because I really don't care about Judi, there was a time I liked Sarah.. with Judi there has never been one. I'm glad she's gone.. Bye Bitch!

I used to hate Julie on her season but I absolutely LOVE her here. For the people who think she's a bad friend or she's hiding something cause she walked away from Danni like that... I'm just in shock that people can take that out of her reaction It doesn't make any sense. Julie has never been one to hold her breath if she got treated badly. Her walking away from Danni in the limo showed that she was hurting, not hiding something. Her one best friend dumped her the day they walked in and the other best friend wants to act weird cause of what the first best friend, probably, lied about. When you care about someone you rather walk away than get into a argument and make matters worse.. and that's what Julie did. The funny thing is I have seen Danni say more **** than Julie about each other at this moment.. and Danni tweeted that Julie talked a lot of ****. That girl is crazy.

Jada does waaaaaaayyyy too much. She wants to punch Sarah while Sarahs not even arguing with her. Like Britt have a seat. You're so disappointing.

@GabrielP: We know you love Rocky and so do I but if you really believe she's the baddest bitch you don't have to bring that poll up every. single. time. I think you're making people hate her more than you want them to like her
    Anyways people are probably going to think I'm biased. But everyone is a little, let's not act like some people aren't all up Judi/Nat and Sarahs ass too.

^ this season is tearing us up! Sarah started it by hiding the pics? Are you serious? Like seriously? Oh man...

And defending Julie by claiming Judi ws her best friend before this? Seriously. Julie only hung w Judi when cameras were around. Outside of BGC, these girls have nothing to do w each other. Keep trying to justify Rocky and Julie's bad actions. They are being whack.

at least there's hope for them unlike Jada...

Quote Originally Posted by Vilotorio View Post
    ^ this season is tearing us up! Sarah started it by hiding the pics? Are you serious? Like seriously? Oh man...
    I do think the war started at that point. I don't think ROCKY would've done anything to her stuff after that. Not so sure about Jada though. I'm not blaming it all on Sarah either.. just saying she didn't get the hatred out of nowhere.

It started when they trashed her stuff! For laughing during the Natalie situation ( which they all did as well after Nat got the boot). Very convenient to forget that.

It started when they trashed her stuff! For laughing during the Natalie situation ( which they all did as well after Nat got the boot). Very convenient to forget that.
    I mentioned it in my post first so clearly I didn't conveniently forget that. Like I said I only have a problem with her playing the victim while she clearly isn't, she said she was talking **** during the Natalie situation as well, don't do **** and later try to make yourself look like a victim.

About the Julie situation, I don't know if these girls are real best friends outside of this show or not but both of them stated in the first episode that they were so I count that in the situation.

Apparently the information Danni gave about her boyfriend and drama and all that, she only said it to Julie and Judi knew about it so Julie MUST have told her lmao.

And the whole pics tearing thing started with Judi and Sarah because they were laughing at the comments Natalie made about Camilla's ex. I guess they couldn't show that because they couldn't even show the comments.

RTVG Survivor
    let's be honest, everything started because of judi's problems with alcohol... and natalie being around her... all that matters there is judi and natalie! the only real stars of that show

that's why I hate favoritism... the packing Julie's stuff happen because Julie was laughing at Judi when Redd moved Judi's stuff from the closet. But of course edition make it looks like Sarah and Judi are starting things from nowhere.

And Julie saying that Judi was not being a good friend and she doing the same thing to Danni was wrong. And nobody is calling her out for calling the life coach a joke? If was Sarah/Judi they would probably be called disrespectful or worse.

but yeah, favoritism...

PS.: Camilla was flawless this episode, she giving the permission to Sarah f*ck Rocky/Jada stuff made me

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

Quote Originally Posted by <3Amina View Post
    I mentioned it in my post first so clearly I didn't conveniently forget that. Like I said I only have a problem with her playing the victim while she clearly isn't, she said she was talking **** during the Natalie situation as well, don't do **** and later try to make yourself look like a victim.

About the Julie situation, I don't know if these girls are real best friends outside of this show or not but both of them stated in the first episode that they were so I count that in the situation.
    I didn't read it all. I stopped after you said Sarah started it. And so what if she was talking? that gives them the right to destroy her belongings? It's Rocky, Julie and Jada who are going around acting like victims. They cry victim and do the same sneaky **** they accuse other girls of!

let's be honest, everything started because of judi's problems with alcohol... and natalie being around her... all that matters there is judi and natalie! the only real stars of that show
    Yes! This all started because all the girls realized that Natalie and Judi were the true stars! They're all going around acting like they're so much better than Natalie and Judi and Sarah (which are the only ones who admit they haven't changed) yet they're all on the same show.

If any of this girls truly wanted to change, they would stay the F off of reality tv and get a Fing real job. Look at Staci! She's an airline stewardess now. Now that's a bitch who's redeemed herself. None of them have changed, that's why they're all back on a trashy tv show.

That's why I'm a Natalie, Judi, and Sarah fan. That's why I'm coming around to Camila and Danni (who I've always hated til this season). Rocky and Julie are taking out their own undealt with issues on these girls, and they need a rude awakening.

Jada is just pathetic, lost cause.

I didn't read it all. I stopped after you said Sarah started it. And so what if she was talking? that gives them the right to destroy her belongings? It's Rocky, Julie and Jada who are going around acting like victims. They cry victim and do the same sneaky **** they accuse other girls of!
    Judi's alcohol problem, weakness for Natalies attention and Natalie trying to manipulate the hell out of everybody led to the fight between her and Rocky. Sarah herself has said that she was talking **** prior to the fight.. I don't think she meant the "What's next?" in a malicious way either but don't cry a river when you have a mouth on you and then act like you did absolutely nothing to get the hate. I'm not saying she deserved that, I do feel bad for her, but I would much rather have Sarah become a total bitch and don't give a **** about these girls like in her own season instead of crying and playing the victim afterwards. I think things would've mellowed down after that whole fight had Sarah and Judi not have hidden those pictures. The girls didn't "bully" or "instigate" them afterwards, except for Camilla who said "One down, two to go."

I don't hate Sarah I'm actually liking her way more here than in ASB but I just want her to hold her own, not cry about it and not act as if she's done nothing to get her hair snatched out. The thing I have a issue with is people calling ROCKY a bully, revolting and a jumper. She hasn't jumped and neither has she bullied anyone. Bullying is antagonising people on purpose and instigating them to get a fight out of them, Rocky has till date not started any of that ****, except for ripping Sarahs calendar after the fight with Nat, but afterwards they let the girls be and the **** came to her. She ended it tho. She didn't put the glitter in their room but her **** got ruined so she got pissed, the day after that Sarah wants to get pissed all over again starts throwing water at her and break her stuff so Rocky retaliates. How is she a bully for reacting to what she got handed? I have not once seen her cry after getting her stuff ruined, I haven't seen her claim to be innocent either so I don't see her as playing the victim at all. Neither do I see Julie doing that cause Julie really hasn't done anything yet. If Rocky is a bully than Judi is a bully too. She's going around threatening people ruining their **** as well so why doesn't anyone have anything against her?

I agree about Jada, she's as petty as they come, I'm not saying Rockys done nothing her ripping Sarahs calendar was wrong as well but after that she only reacted on what happened to her. She's not going around being a bully so I don't get the hatred for her.

Rocky doesn't need to do anything, she has her bitch Jada. But she knows exactly what's going on and how to stop it and is choosing not to (Julie didn't do much in her season but she was still calling the shots). I do think some of the insults thrown her way by viewers is over the board, but girls like Rocky are held to a higher standard. One of the main reasons she became so popular was because Shanrock was specifically anti-bullying no matter the cost. In this season, Rocky sold out pretty easily once she had the house in her hand.

And Sarah didn't give a damn about the girls her season? I thought she clearly gave a damn, and I also remember her crying durig her short stay that season. And knowing these shows, you know damn well, the house will find ANY reason to torment the girls in the minority alliance they don't like.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast