Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danni Victor

Achievements

Danni Victor

Achievements

Im excited to see her develop, especially with the trailer revealing she lost her baby </3

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

hard dxck and bubblegum DannyBxtchh's Avatar
    She was flawless in the first episode and I expect her to remain flawless throughout the whole season. I'm really excited to see her progress of becoming a better person, she clearly has issues in her personal life and seems like she might actually want to change.

She's improved so much for me over the course of BGC. I wasn't big on her during BGC8, but I love her now and she's one of the girls I'm most interested in seeing this season.

I really loved her in the first episode <3 she improved so much since s8 !

Spoiler:  

My current favorite <3
    WATCHING XFACTOR UK
    Lemonade | Benji | The Cutkelvins

She looks so gorgeous. I'm really excited to see how she goes without Gabi.

hope she changes in the house, interested in seeing how she'll be without Gabi.

I doubt she's still at all how she was on S8 especially without her sister, but it's just hard for me to imagine her ending up really turning around and changing much about herself. Her issues don't seem as serious or helpless as the other girls' issues, she just mostly seems like a brat who runs her mouth too much. From what it sounds like, her family issues may have a lot to do with her dad not trusting her and thinking she's hardly making anything of her life, and it's not like her 5th reality show appearance is gonna help her with any of that.
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

I never have liked Danni, and I probably never will. She does make me laugh because of how lame she is sometimes. She just isn't a all-star or bad girl to me at all. Just a little suburban black girl who has a smart mouth. Like she reminds me of a mean girl on a Disney channel show or something.

She is amazing, and I really felt for her this episode.
    She seems like she's really there to change and I'm excited to see her growth.

Danni does have a harsh tongue, tone and manner of expressing negative feelings. I also thought it was rude to make the statement that she was above/beyond Judi. I sensed that this is probably a negative dynamic to their friendship (perhaps to most, if not all, of Danni's relationships). A dynamic that indicates Danni feeds off of putting Judi and other people down. But she's also self-aware and knows that she speaks disrespectfully to people, even her own parents.

It was pretty heartbreaking to watch her cry over her miscarriage. I have never been a fan, but I do hope she can heal. That's tough.

she's kinda fake to me cause she talks about Sarah in the confessional yet was talking with her in this week's episode. i dont know if something happened and it just wasn't shown

She took someone's spot who was worthy of returning.

Really liking her on this show. Couldn't tolerate the twins at all before, and we have seen too much of them, but Danni really has changed my opinion of her.
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

She is somewhat mature now.

She still talks a lot of s***, but yeah, she has definitely matured compared to how she was on S8

her confessionals are always on point.

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast