Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S05EP06 •

*Ashley is once again caught off guard by Milan and Monique's response.*

[confessional]
    Okay like.....seriously? No...NO. This is not going to happen again, okay? I will get my way. These girls need to realize that I'm going to get what I want. If I want Avani to leave this house with her tail between her legs, then that's what is going to happen.

[/confessional]

[ASHLEY]
    Okay girls like....

*Avani enters the room and Ashley stops talking.*

*Before Avani can respond to Monique's question, Ashley pipes up.*

[ASHLEY]
    Ashanti look here. Bottom line is, this is our house. You don't touch ANYTHING in that fridge without asking. Would you like for me to show up to your house and start putting my fingers all in your...punjabi cuisine?! HM!? Of course I'm going to be like a little hurt seeing you drinking my soda and...eating their food and for you to jump on me for that? Who the **** do you think you are?!!

*As Avani begins to talk.*

[ASHLEY]

*Avani again tries to speak up.*

[ASHLEY]
    SHUT THE **** UP. YOU AREN'T GOING TO LIE OUT OF THIS. PAM AND EXPENSIVE BOTH WITNESSED IT. YOU ATE THE ****ING FOOD BITCH. NOTHING LEFT FOR YOU TO SAY BECAUSE YOU ARE DEAD ON ARRIVAL IN THIS HOUSE. GET THE **** OUT!!

*Record scratches*

[confessional]

Producer (o/s); ......So did you really need to punch the new roommate over a drink?

ASHLEY; Oh get real, this is because I refuse to let these girls walk all over me anymore. This is because I need these girls to see that like I'm not weak. I can throw down...or try to. This has absolutely nothing to do with my coke zero...
    Nothing.......
    *coughs*

[/confessional]

-Avani hears Ashley start to pop off at her-

[Interview]

Obviously she had the wrong one, I was gonna try not to get into any physical confrontations while here, but this bitch is really testing my patience, and she need to be dealt with. End of story.

[End Interview]

-Avani quickly lashes out when Ashley slaps her, she tightly grabs her hair and slams her head against the dresser-

-she then starts quickly punching her while she holds her head-

Last edited by Bluemoon; 01-23-2015 at 02:43 PM.

- Milan watches in disbelief as she sees Ashley instantly verbally assault Avani. She's completely shocked as Ashley socks Avani in the face. -

[ In Confessional - Milan ]
    Ashley threw a f**kin' punch?

I'ont understand what the f**k is goin' on. They was arguin' downstairs and as soon as Avani gets up hea....Ashley gets CRUNK AS F**K. This is really makin' me rethink whetha' she's lyin' or not. She's never acted like this before so I'ont know this bitch might be in the right.
    [ End Confessional - Milan ]

- Cut to Milan's face as she watches Ashley get her face slammed into the dresser. -

YALL GOIN' IN, HUH?

- Security infiltrates as the room as the girls continue to watch the fight. -

( Loren = Avani, Jada = Ashley, Redd = Security )

O.S. YALL HOES FIGHTIN' OVA FOOD DOE?! ARE YALL SERIOUS?!

-Avani yells as Ashley gets pulled away by security-

COME TO *****IN BMORE B*TCH! ON MY LIFE YOU WILL END UP IN THE CHESAPEAKE BAY IN A MOTHER*****N' BODY BAGB*TCH!
    -Avani hears Milan comment about them fighting over food-

Now, I'ont now what that ho told you, but this is what happened. I was thirsty, I saw a Diet Pepsi in the fridge, I drunk the sh*t, and that b*tch caught an attitude bout that sh*t. I apologized for that sh*t and took my a** upstairs. End of story, but that b*tch wanna get loud wit me over somethin' petty. Then HIT ME like im some type of b*tch. Hell nah, I'ont play that sh*t forreal. We could've just talked about that sh*t but the b*tch hit me. I'ont even know what the ho talkin' bout wit that whole I ate yall food comment, because all I did was drink a motherf*ckin Diet Pepsi. I'm just like really over that b*tch, forreal.

-Ashley begins to work harder for that Oscar.-

[ASHLEY]
    Look, I'm NOT lying about this. She's trying to like stir **** up and she knows I'm the easy target okay. She decided to help herself to some food while we were gone and try to hide it so we wouldn't get mad. Pam found the leftover food in the trash and that's when I caught her drinking my diet coke and that just totally sent me over the edge. How dare she come in our house and help herself to whatever she wants! I was NOT going to stand for it so I told her she couldn't touch our things like that and then she started yelling at me. I am not the bad guy here this time, this big greasy bitch is!

I AM SO MAD BECAUSE OF THIS.....BITCH!

UGH

[confessional]
    I will not let this one go. Avani is not going to walk into this house and think this is easy. The girls know me and what I'm about so I had to burst out as many tears and fists as possible to show them something different. I know they wouldn't expect me to throw the first punch, but if they think I'm really serious about this then I know I'll get my way. I'm like the new Vanessa Veasley, bitches!
    [/confessional]

-Ashley stands infront of Monique and Milan and continues to deliver an Anne Hathaway performance.-

[ASHLEY]
    She doesn't belong in this house and we need to get her out. I'm the one being honest here and after the talk we had at that weird little iHop place, I want us to move forward! I swear...

Cool

I don't even f*cking care anymore, believe what y'all want, it's whatever. Ashley, all I gotta say, is that you definitely have a promising career in acting, because that's all you do is act. You are a character, but it's okay bitch, 'cause when this sh*t air, trust and believe, it's not gon' be pretty.

-Avani walks out of the room and enters the confessional-

[Confessional]

From Day 1 to 100, I will never be friends with Ashley. I wanted to give her a chance, but you know what, she a liar, shes fake, shes conniving, and I hate her a**. Which sucks, because she got a fat a**, and I would've liked to touch it, but it's whatever. The other bitches are cute, so I'm good. But next time she try me, it's on.

[End Confessional]
    Last edited by Bluemoon; 01-26-2015 at 02:47 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123