Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Live Feed Discussion 9/16 - 9/24

well that ends the most predictable season in bb history

yvie. vanjie. a'keria. brooke lynn. plastique.
    #anyonebutsilky.

I hope Derrick wins part 3 and he takes Vic to the end. It's not that I care about irrelevant Victoria... She just would guarantee Derrick win <3

^Cody doesn't have a chance either...

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

I guess if I were in Derrick's place I just wouldn't take any chance and pick Victoria. Most of the jury like Cody and he's won a few competitions, so he could at least try to make a case for himself. It's really unlikely he'd win, but it's even less likely Victoria would. She has won a single veto the entire time and everyone resents her for making it all the way to the end. It's basically a 99.9% assured win against her.

even tho is not happening because hes a complete dumbass, i want cody to win hoh and take victoria with him

Derrick is going to be made out to be the next Dan etc but Jesus Christ no matter what happens in this final HoH(unless it's Cody taking Victoria) this has been the most boring predictable season ever. There was never once a power shift, there was never once a point where a side lost a member and came back guns a blazing the following week. When this happened in BB11 they awarded Jeff the coup d'état to cause a power shift, when the first five was controlling everything then Canada's HoH came into effect. I just don't get why they never tried to even salvage this season.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Well they didn't think there was anything to salvage, and that's the issue.

Imagine if Derrick takes Victoria and she beats him.
    That would be such a slap in the face to CBS.
    Derrick/Cody will go to the end together and Derrick will win 9-0.

i still think cody's dumbassery is way too crazy to be true. i still think hell take victoria with him, he cannot be that stupid

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku View Post
    Derrick is going to be made out to be the next Dan etc but Jesus Christ no matter what happens in this final HoH(unless it's Cody taking Victoria) this has been the most boring predictable season ever. There was never once a power shift, there was never once a point where a side lost a member and came back guns a blazing the following week. When this happened in BB11 they awarded Jeff the coup d'état to cause a power shift, when the first five was controlling everything then Canada's HoH came into effect. I just don't get why they never tried to even salvage this season.
    ya this is the worst season of BB ever, by far. Or any show rly.

Cody will take Derrick to the F2, and I think Derrick will take Cody too just because Derrick knows Victoria has friends in Jocasta/Donny/Nicole/Hayden

victoria clearly is not getting a single vote no matter with who she lands in the final 2

i think derrick's going to throw the final hoh

no one cares

this ****show is over tonight

Achievements

I was so excited for this show to start and now I can't wait for it to be over... Such a disappointment!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123