Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lincey Hegener

Achievements

HAHAHHA Corey! It is going in the books as one of the worst make-overs ever

HNTM - The Fake Cycle week 2: VOTE HERE

Her makeover is gross.

Last edited by hntmlover; 09-17-2014 at 08:05 AM.

I actually dont mind the hair color,but that ****ing cut and then the bangs?!

her ghastly look is very in but not that ****ing awful downover. As much as I hate to say it, HNTM has kind of always stayed in quality of girls but production and editing wise its declining :/

RTVG Apprentice
    With her long hair she remaind me of erin heatherton.. Sadly the mo look her not a model at all

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Her MO looks kind of decent here

RTVG Idol
    Her new hair is so ugly.

Her hair was just fine before wtf.

RTVG Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by gamezantonio1 View Post
    Her new hair is so ugly.

Her hair was just fine before wtf.
    Another beautiful girl with youthful, fresh look was transformed into a dowdy soccer mom in her 40s!

Once again - I'm really sorry to repeat myself and write about bob haircut all the time, but I'm SOOOOO MAD that all the NTM producers give many poor girls ATROCIOUS BOBS that always screw their natural beauty!!!
    I really don't know what do they think. Are bob haircuts youthful, sexy or modern??? None of these words is suitable for frumpy bob cuts!

Pff she looks too wide. She is like a Patricia only with big hips and legs. How unfortunate.

RTVG Idol
    They should've just given her some blonde highlights and left her alone... that cut is a joke.

Am I the only one who finds it weird that she goes from blonde to brunette every time? I mean last week at the shoot she was brunette, at panel she was blonde, now the whole episode she was brunette except for the confessionals where she was blonde??

Didn't really realise until this episode, but she's quite bottom-heavy... really such a pity

She should go home next.

Slaying your basic bitches.
    RPDR 10: Miz Cracker, Aquaria, Kameron Michaels, Monique Heart, Monét X Change, Eureka O'Hara, Mayhem Miller

RTVG Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanVW View Post
    She should go home next.
    ^ ITA

Poor girl I felt so sad for her this whole cycle. She had such a funny, boyish personality and amazing potential but at the end the judges ruined all of it. She looked so good with the long blonde hair, amazing both in motion and in photo's (like how she looked at that casting for Josha fashion show or before the 2nd makeovers) but after that makeover she lost everything of potential she had. Next to that they made her insecure the whole time, she cried and looked depressive and uncomfortable the whole episode. I really hate the judges this cycle. Anouk with her wannabe bitch attitude, Dirk with his weird bad English and his cheap photography while he thinks he is a star photographer and May-Britt who acts like she's a teacher and talks to little children who need to eat their vegetables, go to bed early etc. And all 3 of them seem not to know what they're talking about.
    From a stunning, shining girl to Amelie, I really hope she gets more confidence in the future, let her hair grow out again and work post-show as a model.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

^
    I agree.

RTVG Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by hntmlover View Post
    Poor girl I felt so sad for her this whole cycle. She had such a funny, boyish personality and amazing potential but at the end the judges ruined all of it. She looked so good with the long blonde hair, amazing both in motion and in photo's (like how she looked at that casting for Josha fashion show or before the 2nd makeovers) but after that makeover she lost everything of potential she had. Next to that they made her insecure the whole time, she cried and looked depressive and uncomfortable the whole episode. I really hate the judges this cycle. Anouk with her wannabe bitch attitude, Dirk with his weird bad English and his cheap photography while he thinks he is a star photographer and May-Britt who acts like she's a teacher and talks to little children who need to eat their vegetables, go to bed early etc. And all 3 of them seem not to know what they're talking about.
    From a stunning, shining girl to Amelie, I really hope she gets more confidence in the future, let her hair grow out again and work post-show as a model.
    ^THIS! I didn't watch the show, but when I saw her pictures with her MO I felt really sorry for her. If they did it to me my confidence would also dicrease. Poor girl. :-( Why they came up with this dumb idea to give her second makeover? I'm really curious.

RTVG Survivor
    I saw her last photos on her Instagram. Unfortinately she keeps her makeover. Maybe someone keeps telling her that she looks great with this Matilda-esque helmet on her head. Such a shame. :-(

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast