Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 55 to 72 of 338

Thread: Live Feed Discussion 8/14 - 8/21

  1. #55
    Boss Bitch Zentrius.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    big brother house
    Posts
    8,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Boby-LM View Post
    He is always crying, and act like having a beard is something special.


    on a more POSITIVE note, praying for an individual bob comp. riggage for donny <3333

  2. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentrius. View Post


    on a more POSITIVE note, praying for an individual bob comp. riggage for donny <3333
    It's so funny when y'all get mad because I said something bad about your favorite but when you said something bad about mine I have to shut up.


      Spoiler:  



  3. #57
    Administrator Aly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    25,645

    Achievements

    Yeah it is kind of annoying that no one is allowed to have an opinion if they don't stan useless Victoria/Donny.

    Team America's task is the one where they have to steal clothing items, borrrring.

  4. #58
    Cheap Primark Shoes FierceFanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,473


    I've had enough of him now, like I can't even...

  5. #59
    RTVG Idol <3Amina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Boby-LM View Post
    Sorry if we have our own opinion and don't like someone just because everybody else does
    I don't have anything against YOUR opinion. I just find it funny that people that like Frankie/Zach think that a person like Donny is annoying.
    There's no need to explain why Frankie is annoying, he explains it in every episode himself.

    A forum is a really bad place to be if you don't want people to insult the players tbh.....


  6. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by <3Amina View Post
    I don't have anything against YOUR opinion. I just find it funny that people that like Frankie/Zach think that a person like Donny is annoying.
    There's no need to explain why Frankie is annoying, he explains it in every episode himself.

    A forum is a really bad place to be if you don't want people to insult the players tbh.....
    I know that people insult players, but you don't have to insult the player in every single comment that you post, it's just stupid and mean (like in your comment, was the Frankie part really necessary?)
    And just because YOU think that Zach/Frankie are annoying doesn't mean they are, at the same time just because I think Donny is annoying doesn't mean he is.


      Spoiler:  



  7. #61
    Frankie is kind of an attention whore. He makes it hard not to insult him when he makes every live feed moment an opportunity to do so.
    WATCHING XFACTOR UK
    Lemonade | Benji | The Cutkelvins

  8. #62
    RTVG Idol <3Amina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Boby-LM View Post
    I know that people insult players, but you don't have to insult the player in every single comment that you post, it's just stupid and mean (like in your comment, was the Frankie part really necessary?)
    And just because YOU think that Zach/Frankie are annoying doesn't mean they are, at the same time just because I think Donny is annoying doesn't mean he is.
    How am I being mean about Frankie? Why are you acting like Frankies a teen who's being cyber-bullied? People were talking about Donny being grumpy when he wakes up which in their opinion is annoying. So I just said no need to explain why Frankie is annoying he explains it in every episode. We're talking about annoying players and ehy they are annoying so yes it was necessary. I didn't go off topic calling him names.

    Never did I say I'm stating facts btw, I just said I despise Frankie and think Zach's annoying as well. I'm also just stating my opinion like you're stating yours.


  9. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by <3Amina View Post
    How am I being mean about Frankie? Why are you acting like Frankies a teen who's being cyber-bullied? People were talking about Donny being grumpy when he wakes up which in their opinion is annoying. So I just said no need to explain why Frankie is annoying he explains it in every episode. We're talking about annoying players and ehy they are annoying so yes it was necessary. I didn't go off topic calling him names.

    Never did I say I'm stating facts btw, I just said I despise Frankie and think Zach's annoying as well. I'm also just stating my opinion like you're stating yours.
    I'm acting like that because it's really pissing me off that y'all behaving like 10 yrs old kids. I don't like Nicole, but I never insulted her, because I don't know her, I won't insult someone that I don't even know irl.
    You can find him annoying, like I don't even care because that's just your opinion, and I can accept that, but when I see people saying that Frankie is ugly when their favs are either Victoria or Donny, its like bitch are you kidding me?


      Spoiler:  



  10. #64
    RTVG Idol <3Amina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Boby-LM View Post
    I'm acting like that because it's really pissing me off that y'all behaving like 10 yrs old kids. I don't like Nicole, but I never insulted her, because I don't know her, I won't insult someone that I don't even know irl.
    You can find him annoying, like I don't even care because that's just your opinion, and I can accept that, but when I see people saying that Frankie is ugly when their favs are either Victoria or Donny, its like bitch are you kidding me?
    Well thats's the same thing I had. You called Donny annoying and I was like are you kidding me? Cause your fav is Frankie. I have to say people on television are bound to be judged, either by their looks or personality. Like I said this is a forum so obviously it will be voiced here, no need to act like a butt-hurt kid if your fav gets called ugly or whatever, it's still a opinion. You're calling posters names because they don't like Frankie, isn't that the same or even worse than the people who are commenting on Frankie? Atleast those people are judging off of what they see on tv, you're just mad because of their opinion. A lot of people like certain reality tv stars who others don't like it's pretty normal..


  11. #65
    RTVG Idol otaviop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by BottleItUp View Post
    why bother reasoning with someone who legitimately is a fan of Frankie tho

    jorge's sig always purges the page of all evils. ♥ GODBRINA ♥
    preach Bottle!!

    but loving the drama tho

    #티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

  12. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by <3Amina View Post
    Well thats's the same thing I had. You called Donny annoying and I was like are you kidding me? Cause your fav is Frankie. I have to say people on television are bound to be judged, either by their looks or personality. Like I said this is a forum so obviously it will be voiced here, no need to act like a butt-hurt kid if your fav gets called ugly or whatever, it's still a opinion. You're calling posters names because they don't like Frankie, isn't that the same or even worse than the people who are commenting on Frankie? Atleast those people are judging off of what they see on tv, you're just mad because of their opinion. A lot of people like certain reality tv stars who others don't like it's pretty normal..
    I'm not mad because they don't like Frankie, I don't give a F honestly about that, it's just that their is a difference between giving a mature opinion about someone and just insulting the way he looks.

    And it's honeslty really annoying that I can never say "oh i'm happy that Frankie is HoH" or "yes he is safe" without being called out. Like at the end of the day just respect my opinion.


      Spoiler:  



  13. #67
    RTVG Idol 1331nj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    7,044

    Achievements

    Donny & Christinefor BoB and Victoria to win VETO this week just for the lulz.

      Spoiler:  










  14. #68
    RTVG Idol <3Amina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Boby-LM View Post
    I'm not mad because they don't like Frankie, I don't give a F honestly about that, it's just that their is a difference between giving a mature opinion about someone and just insulting the way he looks.

    And it's honeslty really annoying that I can never say "oh i'm happy that Frankie is HoH" or "yes he is safe" without being called out. Like at the end of the day just respect my opinion.
    Well them finding him ugly is their opinion, how would you like to say it? I DISLIKE his looks as well
    I do agree with you that it's annoying if you state your opinion and get hate for it, but I've seen some of your posts where someone says something about Frankie and you say the exact same thing back, like the comment about his hair, so maybe you kinda brought it on yourself. But anywho.. to each their own.

    Can anyone give a update about what happened on the feeds? Did they compete in BOB yet?


  15. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Boby-LM View Post
    I know that people insult players, but you don't have to insult the player in every single comment that you post, it's just stupid and mean (like in your comment, was the Frankie part really necessary?)
    And just because YOU think that Zach/Frankie are annoying doesn't mean they are, at the same time just because I think Donny is annoying doesn't mean he is.
    Everybody must stan Nicole and Donny only. Didn't you know?




  16. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    Everybody must stan Nicole and Donny only. Didn't you know?



    tbh Victoria is 10000x better than Donny and Nicole together imo


      Spoiler:  



  17. #71
    bitches need to see the Frankie/Zankie fans on twitter or the jordeff fans and then come back to me and call me aggressive and offensive. BYE FELICIA.


  18. #72
    RTVG Idol H.Bunton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    716 Buffalo
    Posts
    7,662
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS again Drama in this thread .



    my gurl Boby-LM owned it. Stay pressed bitches


    follow me
    IG: hieurius

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •