Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ~Meh Ranks RPDR~

Banned
    I actually have no problems with this ranking. Rooting for mah queens Laganja, Manila and Jinkx.

Ewwwh @ all yall mentionning Queen of the World Akashia. By far the funniest and slutiest girl ever. I mean that would be worth something in my top Drag race girls. So I hope the next girls are Laqueer and that irrelevant Jade from season 1 who looked like a dude.
    Endorsing this fish

to be cast on Season 9 of Rupaul's Drag Race

Living for this rank!

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    ^Agreed. I wish I could turn the clock forward so I could read the rest of this in one go

Aw, thanks for the nice comments! Let's start the next update.

And sorry to Thunderfall and Merry, but #68 is....
      Spoiler:  

#68 - Victoria "Porkchop" Parker - Season 1 (9th Place)

lmao did you really think Akashia was going anywhere

So I didn't want to rank Victoria this low, but I can't justify a higher placement. For the most part, Porkchop is famous for being the first queen ever booted from RPDR, and...I can't really disagree? Her self-made outfit was a mess, girl looked like Peter Pan's suburban mom. She also had the bad luck of being in the bottom 2 against Akashia, who pretty much sealed her fate with a high-energy lip sync.

(lmao @ this ****ty photo resolution/vaseline tint)

The reason I rank Victoria this low is because I felt like she had an incomplete storyline. She was brought on to be the spokesperson for drag race herstory - but she was booted before she could even share her legacy. And when they did show her speaking about being a trailblazer, it was like a 1 minute segment before we moved back to people struggling with hot glue guns. Eh. I did like Victoria, and I loved her in photoshoot challenge cause she was sort of a dick pig. If you placed me between two muscled men with loofas and soap, I'd do the same thing and wash those babies down. We both have no shame, so you go Porkchop~

(Can this please be me irl)

I prefer Porkchop off the show, because her life story is really interesting (watch her pageant documentary if you haven't, it's glam~). I also like that World of Wonder Productions is trying to shoehorn her into all of their video segments, attempting to make her the next big thing. But other than that, the best I could describe a higher ranking for her is "juz cuz."

C.U.N.T. Ranking: C.T.

Spoiler:  

#67 - Kenya Michaels - Season 4 (5th - but I prefer 10th)

Beyonce.

A lot of you might be asking why I’m ranking Kenya Michaels before borewhores/messes Lineysha and Madame LaQueer. The answer is simple – Kenya Michaels scares the **** out of me. You’re going to think I’m crazy as hell for the reason, but hear me out.

In season 5, Coco Montrese got a lot of flack for her pink outfit, as everyone thought it looked like a pedophile's wet dream. (I happened to love that outfit because she looked batsh*t crazy and thought she looked cute). This is Kenya’s EXISTENCE for me. I can't deny that Kenya was fishy as hell, but looked like a 15-year-old girl in drag. Kenya is a very short queen, but whatever - Ongina didn't skeeve me out the same way Kenya did. Something about her body proportions/the way she painted made her look like VERY real jailbait.

I'm sorry, but that is some Toddlers and Tiaras **** right there.
    What makes it worse was that Kenya made everything sexualized. She continually opened and licked her lips, didn't think twice before sucking a chicken bone during the perfume challenge, and made everything REALLY uncomfortable.

What makes her rank relatively high was the fact that she had absolutely horrible instincts. And it makes me laugh. Kenya Michaels could best be described as childish – because she looked like a teenage girl, had the sense of humor of an 8-year old boy, and had the common sense of someone even younger. Her snatch game performance was absolutely dreadful. This has been repeated over and over again, but Beyonce isn't that funny. And portraying Beyonce by farting and jumping up and down/screeching is literally what a 5-year-old boy would do. But that pales in comparison to her lip sync performance against Latrice, where she twirled in a dress while pregnant, then did the splits (LOL). What kind of natural woman does jump splits while her water is about to break idgi

Kenya Michaels is the type of trainwreck I'd like on paper - but honestly, she made me too uncomfortable to rank her higher. Also, she treated Madame LaQueer pretty terribly when she was MUCH more embarrassing.
    C.U.N.T. Ranking: N.T.

Queens ranked so far:
      Spoiler:  

74. Alisa Summers
    73. Phi Phi O'Hara
    72. Phoenix
    71. Penny Tration
    70. Vivienne Pinay
    69. Honey Mahogany
    68. Victoria "Porkchop" Parker
    67. Kenya Michaels

Hints for the next update: Another season 1 queen, boobs

I LIKE TO MOVE MY BODY

:shiver

stop, i've done my best to repress that memory all these years

Jade and India next !

Spoiler:  

At least Kenya brought the pretty~

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Loved it, lol. I totally agree with Kenya; that performance against Latrice was just....so uncomfortable to watch

I definitely agree with Boby-LM; Jade and India next.

Lucky Blue Smith's BAE <3 MinWoo's Avatar

Achievements

reading the hint reminds me of Shannel during her lip syncing as medusa lol

KWEEN!

Oh little Kenya, i remember stanning for her so hard the first time i saw cycle 4. Then i found Untucked

The next ones to go are probably Jade and Indiah

IX: Farrah; Shea; Kimora & Valentina

Oh I assumed Kenya was already out tbh. Yes, Kenya is absolutely terrible. I cringe when she tries to be a sexual troll doll.

Porkchop is okay. I have so little to say about the first boots this show has to offer.

And I echo the guesses everyone else is making.

I think I'll rank her a bit higher if she wan't brought back tbh. I like her lipsynch with Milan.

Achievements

Aww, I really liked Honey a lot as a person, she seemed so genuine..... but her drag is not at a high caliber.
    and thank fck Kenya is out. I mean she should be a few higher but I always find myself unamused by her antics.

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

never got the hype for Kenya as for Porkchop i agree i like her better of DR

Definition of BAE!

FOLLOW ME INSTAGRAM: comin0_

YES @ Kenya being out. I always thought she was gross to watch, tbh.

YES Kenya being out,I agree unlike with Carmen Kenya actually ended her drag race time with a dynamic lipsync against Milan, there was no good reason to bring her back and when they did she went back home with one of the worst lipsyncs ever, I mean doing "Natural Woman" pregnant while dancing and ripping up your wig? , Maybe she didnt know what were the lyrica about?LOL

I agree its probably India and either Jade/Rebecca up next.

credit to Ejy

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast