Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Episode 01 ☆ "Faith Will Get You a Long Way."

Achievements

Kaci: RIP Sam. I'm sad you won't get a chance to put us in dog collars like you did on your original season.

Achievements

Hey guys,

I'm sorry for any delays in the next round or two. My computer pretty much completely fried last night and I sent it in to get fixed today but idk what's wrong with it or how much it'll cost to fix, etc. :/

Achievements

RIP SALLY. I hope that she comes back to life soon so we can get these shows on the road <3

Achievements

Islaine: Well, I am indeed the ugliest girl on our tribe, since I am the only girl here. That means I'm also the hottest one . And Sam, trashtalking what you tried to have but couldn't? It's not my fault I have the hots for the other guys on the tribe but not for you !

GIO; Gio, like Giorgio or Giovanni. How is that a weird name for a guy? It's Italian. And Sam I know you hate me, for God knows whatever reason why. I am beyond thrilled you're gone! So ciao!

Achievements

UPDATE: Sally (my computer) should be fixed tomorrow!!!

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by spoler345 View Post

Sam: Eriq-Matthew, I can see you are really really really up someone's ass and I can't really say that right now on TV but you're really up Alistair and Aiden's ass.

ERIQ-MATTHEW.

I'm the last one to be up anybody's ass. These bitches asked me who the best option to vote out was, and I said YOU.
    It's not my fault you don't know how to complete a challenge. So why don't you take your torch snuffing honorably and like a real man
    instead of trying to come for anybody's weave like a little bitch. You have no credibility. You have no relevancy. Nobody will remember you
    after this week. Stop trying to spill imaginary tea and act like your place in this game was more important than it really was~

Achievements

Ella: Jesus loves you still Sam. Repent for those dirty words you said to your tribe and redemption shall be yours in another life. Amen.

Spoiler:  

Alistair: Boo hoo

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678