Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BGC5 • Season 5 Twitter Thread.

Achievements

M O N I Q U E @MOMOSOTRILL
    Hoes sure will always be hoes, won't they? You would know. #GazelleCummings #Prostitute

Achievements

Heather Gazelle Sanders @GazelletheGlamazon

Salty, tired ass hoes always know how to speak over twitter #punkassbitch

Achievements

M O N I Q U E @MOMOSOTRILL
    ..But who's the "salty, tired ass ho" that not only "spoke over Twitter" first but got her ass beat twice in the house? #WeakAssBitch

@BarbieOnIceAshley J. Sinclair
    At the movies with @phint and @lindsaylohan <3 watching the new J. Lo movie. I'm sure our other co-stars are jealous, but they would've had these kind of connections too! Should've stayed loyal to me. We thought we spotted @IndianGoddess here too, but we were wrong cause it was just **** on the sidewalk. LOL!

@lindsaylohan liked this.

Milan Jones @MilanJ

MilanJ.com #BundlezbyMilan #HalfOff RT At the movies with @phint and @lindsaylohan <3 watching the new J. Lo movie. I'm sure our other co-stars are jealous, but they would've had these kind of connections too! Should've stayed loyal to me. We thought we spotted @IndianGoddess here too, but we were wrong cause it was just **** on the sidewalk. LOL!

Achievements

Landra Ibaraki @LandraLING

We was cool until she completely dusted me after I left the house... RT @MOMOSOTRILL #Pause .. But wait tho @LandraLING I thought you and @MilanJ was cool.. Now you knocking ha hustle? #FraudulentHoes

You got some nerve talking about someone being a bop when we all know that your body count rivals that of Kim Kardashian, and also I seen that sex tape you was in. Jelly rolls ain't cute bitch. RT @ MilanJ @MOMOSOTRILL No that bitch is fake AF. She been fake since episode 1 and this the same bitch who can't even get her own life under control. What she gonna do with her son? Bitch is a WELL KNOWN ATL BOP. Has she ever disclosed who her baby daddy is? Instead of knocking my hustle she needs to get on Dr.Phil and iron out HER s**t.

The camera adds on 10 pounds baby...make sure you ain't trying to get your ***** dug the **** out on camera when you a step away from being the Michelin Man...

Milan Jones @MilanJ

But these jelly rolls fly doe! You still lurkin on my sex tape doe! It did NUMBERS! @LandraLING #IDontThinkDeyReady #ForDisJelly

@LandraLING I never claimed I ain't get down but bitch you the ATL prototype. What kinda bitch is f**kin for a line of coke while they son in the back hollerin fo they mama?

If you wanna bitch to luh you long time, holla at @LandraLING for a happy ending. All you need is a 8 ball of crack and a Lunchable for ha son.

Achievements

Real cute @MilanJ - my son is never in the room and I haven't done coke in 3 months #progress #utriedit

At least I can get a nigga to want to get me pregnant while all you pull is sloppy bitches and f*ck niggas that always wanna f*ck you strapped up because they know you got that #clapback --- chlamydia isn't a good look babe.

Milan Jones @MilanJ

@LandraLING So you leave ya son while yu turnin' dem tricks? #Confirmed #DSS #TakeHimJesus

It's ok doe @LandraLING I know yu pressed for money so I can get you on as a vendor for me. I'll bypass the piss test for yu.

Why is @LandraLING lurkin around ATL stayin on my clit? Is she mad that I wouldn't let ha lick the pearl? I think so. She has my tape downloaded on ha Nextel laptop, was tryin so hard to f**k me on the show, and dresses like Miss Swan on meth. I'd be mad jealous of a bitch like me too.

Achievements

I looooove
    how @MilanJ tryna front like she ain't let me eat her cooter cat that one night we got drunk and got in fights with everyone in NOLA...yet she stay trying to come for me. Sit your ass down. You a cheeseburger away from obese - Gutzelle been looking better than you lately ma. If you wanna run up, get done up~ I'll see you at the reunion bitch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123