Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: S05EP01 • "The Big [Not So] Easy"

Achievements

Monique immediately gets on the defense when Gazelle raises her voice at her and raises up from her seat.

M O N I Q U E
    Ain't nobody 'tryna shut 'ya ass up, and don't nobody care 'bout how "blunt" or "loud" you can be 'cause I
    guarantee 'ya ass I can take that ten times higher. All I was sayin' is that I felt it was rude how you came
    off and tried to shut down what Trenyce had started. Now if that wasn't 'ya intention then that's fine,
    and therefore I feel like you 'coulda approached it 'betta. That was my misinterpretation and I'ma leave
    it at that. We ain't even in the house yet. I'm not arguin' witchu no more. Let's leave it at that and drink.

| I N T E R V I E W |
    Gazelle decides she wants to get bold and get loud with me. Little does she know, I'm 'prolly the bitch she
    needa be worried about the most. Like, don't let the looks fool you, boo boo. Becky got hands and she
    sure ain't about all'lat talking. I'm the wrong one to try. 'Specially when I wasn't even comin' for 'ya ass.

| E N D • I N T E R V I E W |

*Trenyce walks up to Gazelle as Monique is talking to her*

Trenyce: Hold up for a second, Monique. In the pink... lemme aks you, when was in the otha' room, what was you doin'? I was try'na getta know the otha' girls and have us learn mo' 'bout one 'notha. What made you think you could interrupt somethin' I started?

​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

-As the girls begin to go back and forth, Ashley sits in her seat, ankles crossed, Expensive sitting in her lap, and looks between the girls. She looks towards Gazelle.-

-She looks towards Monique and Trenyce as they confront Gazelle.-

[ASHLEY IN CONFESSIONAL]

These girls are crazier than I imagined already. These girls seem way too sensitive and way too ready to prove themselves. But it's interesting for me to sit back and observe. I think that's my like plan of action for now. Based off these first impressions, I'm worried I won't be able to connect with any of them. The more I observe the most I can learn about these girls to use for my benefit. It's like watching monkeys throw **** at each other in a cage.
    [/END CONFESSIONAL]

-Ashley makes sure the logo of her wine is facing the camera.-

Last edited by Scar; 06-03-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Achievements

-To Milan-
    Let me tell you something Red Riding Hood. This will be the only time I address this.
    If a bitch needs to be brought down a few notches, then I gotta do what I gotta do.
    I don't tolerate no foolishness nor do I tolerate a bully. You heard me, Red?
    That jumping sh*t is whack I agree, but when you put in a certain situation and tension is high, sometimes sh*t pops off.
    I'm glad to know you watched my season though.

-To Monique-
    The chihuahua speaks! Sit your ass down fool, you doing too much.I'm not trying to shank a bitch on the first night.
    If it was rude, my bad. I didn't mean it to come across that way. The hell is wrong with you

-To Trenyce-

If you're all done acting like idiots, I think there's a mansion waiting for us.

Last edited by FierceIntensions; 06-03-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Pamela; Oh my gosh y'all. Not now. Seriously.
    She's right though. We have a mansion waiting for us, and I don't know about y'all but I'm ready to go burn that s*** to the ground! Let's go!

-The girls get up and file out of the restaurant and into the limousine-

Pamela [IN THE LIMO];

-The limousine pulls up to the front of the house and grinds to a steady halt-
    -Pamela is the first girl out of the limo. She wastes no time admiring the grand exterior of the house and makes a run straight for the front door-

Pamela; (whilst running) THIS HOUSE IS THE SHIT!

-Suddenly, she darts past a bedroom with a pink and white color scheme-

Pamela; ASHLEYY!!!!!

(Interview); This house reminds me of everything I used to have as a flat-chested and mediocre-looking 21 year old. Extravagant foyer, spiral staircase, a huge mirrored wall that allows me to see myself from any angle I want. Basically, this house is the s***!
    And of course, it only makes sense that the two blonde bitches should occupy the same room. Right? ...Right?

(/InterviewEnd)
    Last edited by Jigsawce; 06-03-2014 at 03:47 PM.

-Ashley walks hastily into the house holding her dog under her arm and her purse in her other arm.-

[ASHLEY]
    Oh my god, you guys look at all of this!

-Aftering hearing Pam scream her name, Ashley heads upstairs to the rooms and runs right to Pamela.-

[ASHLEY]
    OBVIOUSLY, we have to room together! *Laughs* I think you and I might really get a long in this house.

-Ashley places Expensive down on the ground to let him walk around.-

[ASHLEY IN CONFESSIONAL]
    This house is.....well....I don't know.

[PRODUCER IN CONFESSIONAL]
    Well, what was your first impression of it?

...Laaame.
    But I'll pretend to be excited about it for the sake of the other girls.
    [/END CONFESSIONAL]

Trenyce: Damn, I ain't neva' lived in a place like this befo'. This sh** is poppin'!

Monique, Milan, let's grab this room right here. Damn, we got a jacuzzi in here, I can't wait to get it in on there.

Confessional: So I decide that I'm roomin' wit Monique and Milan 'cuz I just felt right off the bat we clicked. We all seem like strong-minded, free-spirited women who have been through a lot.

I picked up stank vibes from two o' the otha' girl, but we'll see what goes down tonight. I'm lookin' to have fun, but when we got all this liqua', who knows what could go down tonight.

Achievements

Monique claims her bed in a room with Milan and Trenyce and sits down to collect her thoughts.

M O N I Q U E
    Y'all, I'm not feelin' Gazelle's ass already. I think she walked up in this bitch thinkin' she was gon' be the star and run the house.
    Bitch just 'cause you was on Bad Girls Battle you think you got some kinda privilege over us? Bitch, we got casted on our first try,
    We ain't have to try to make our way in by gettin' on a spin-off. I'm tellin' y'all, me and her gon' have problems. She way too quick to
    pop her mothaf***in' mouth off when wasn't nobody even 'tryna come for her, and that ain't me. I'ont do all'lat arguin' and s***.

That's why I just shut the s*** down and told her I was done 'cause it's the first day and I ain't tryna put my hands on the bitch
    just yet. I'ma stay out her way so she just needa stay outta mine and we'll be gucci.

(Trenyce = Bre, Monique = Kim)

Trenyce: I just don't like how when we try'na come togetha' as a group, Gazelle feels like she gotta be on some extra sh** to make it about her. If that's what she's about then coo' but 'dis stay won't be pleasant for her if she wanna keep that up. We'll see how she acts tonight wit' some drinks in ha' system...

*Trenyce does her hair to get ready to go out*

Achievements

M O N I Q U E
    Yeah it definitely won't be pleasant if she keep that s*** up. It always gotta be that one bitch that tries to get cute on the first night.
    When are we gonna break the cycle, Bad Girls, like forreal. S*** gets old. I'm just hopin' s*** don't escalate no more when we go out.

Monique is shown heading to the makeup room and getting ready to go out to the club.

| I N T E R V I E W |
    I'm really gettin' good vibes from most of the girls at this point. We all cute as f***, we each have somethin' about us that we can relate to
    each of the other girls, I got a feelin' that this is gonna be a good ass time all around. I just hope bitches like Gazelle learn how to keep it
    in check for their own sake. I'm lettin' her ass slide just this once for the sake of the peace in the house. She get no more chances
    after this. It's just straight hands. Tonight I just wanna have a good ass first night, no more drama, just liquor and bad bitches.

| E N D • I N T E R V I E W |

Achievements

-Gazelle is walking through the halls, taking in the amazing view-

[INTERVIEW]
    You have no idea how excited I am to be here. This is like a dream come through.
    I'm soaking it all in because I don't know how long I have in this house.
    These bitches are already pressed as it is and I wouldn't be surprised if they plotting right now.
    I believe these bitches are jealous. I can't let their envy get to me.

[End of Interview]

-Gazelle places her bags on one of the beds and walks over to the living room-

-Ashley puts on her bikini and struts around the house holding Expensive in her arms.-

[ASHLEY]
    -Sits down in the makeup room and watches Trenyce do her hair from behind her.-

I can't wait to what everyone does at the club tonight. Trenyce, right? Can we call you like Trey or something? How are you feeling so far?

-Hears Gazelle yelling from the living room about twerking.-

Wow, that girl is really loud.
    Last edited by Scar; 06-03-2014 at 05:57 PM.

-The camera cuts to Pamela, who is taking full advantage of the sheer size of the powder room by cartwheeling over Ashley's dog Expensive-

[JOINT CONFESSIONAL - ASHLEY/PAMELA]

Pamela; New Orleans is the place to be right now, y'all. The Bad Girls are out in full force and we're ready to f*** this s*** sideways~
    [/CONFESSIONAL]

-The camera cuts back to Pamela applying the final touches to her look for the night-
    -She sits in the Powder Room blowing her wet nails and occasionally admiring her cleavage in the reflection-

Pamela; Mmhm. Yas.

-Ashley dances around the makeup room with Pamela.-

[ASHLEY]
    I wonder if any of the other girls will wear bikinis like us!

(Brandi C. = Ashley / Kristia = Pamela)

[ASHLEY IN CONFESSIONAL]
    Pamela is actually a blast! She seems like a lot of fun. She isn't as classy as a lot of the girls I know back home, but I think that's good for me. In Beverly Hills I'm considered the loud wild party girl, but I'm really not compared to these girls.

[/END CONFESSIONAL]
    Last edited by Scar; 06-03-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Trenyce: Trey? Trenyce is good, thanks. But I'm feelin' good! Ready to go out in New Orleans and turn up wit' y'all, jus' hopin' no sloppy bitches work ma' nerve tonight. *laughs* What's happenin' wit' you?

Confessional: Ashley's bein' sweet to me and she got this big ass smile, but somethin' 'bout ha' seems devious. I dunno. Maybe I just need to learn to be around different women, but I'm not sure if I should trust her. When you go outta yo' way to put yo' back account on yo' sleeves, it makes me wonda' what you about.

-Listens to Trenyce talks even though she isn't quite sure what she's saying. Ashley continues bouncing up and down on the large couch in the makeup room-

Yeaaahh, I agree, hon! I'm ready to have a lot of fun tonight and see how everyone likes to party. This is gonna be an interesting season because like all of us are so different, you know?

[ASHLEY IN CONFESSIONAL]
    None of them are really that different, honestly.........

[/END CONFESSIONAL]

-Ashley continues to bounce around with Pamela.-

Achievements

@

Landra; So, I'm definitely calling you Mo. Something about you gives me the dopest vibes in the world. You seem like the kinda gutter bitches I hang back out with in the A. I think it's that H-Town connect. Southern girls do it best.

[confessional];

She's not gonna be able to resist this ****. I can already guarantee you. Women don't say no to me. Never have, never will.

;[end confessional]

Landra then sees Pamela and her double Ds walk in the door~

Landra; Is your name Becky? You give me Becky vibes.

...oh, it's Pamela? Oh, alright then.

Landra sees Monique, Ashley, and Trenyce fighting, lets them have their piece and just sits in the back with her wine watching all the tea spill**

[confessional]; These birds are cuckoo for cocoa puffs man. I thought I was gonna be the wild one but honestly, these bitches have it out for each other. It's the first day and these hoes can't even sit and have a decent conversation. Honestly, this wine got me feeling my buzz, I'm ready to get to the house, change, go out to the club and get one of these girls drunk so I can start munching on that carpet.

;[end confessional]

[Landra addresses Milan]:

OMG you're from Atlanta too!?!? Turn up!!! I could tell by your weave! *giggles*

Landra
    sees Gazelle:

Who let Thoterella in the house?~

*Landra pulls up to the Bad Girls Club house with the other girls, sees everyone else has already chosen rooms and then realizes she's stuck with Gazelle's busted ass~*

Oh great...let's see how this first night goes. All these bitches already trying to vie for that "Most Memorable Bad Girl Spot" and honestly, I'm just trying to turn up. Let's see how these other bitches act.

-- scene cuts to Landra doing her makeup and getting ready for the night --

-- Landra also takes two shots of tequila and two shots of whiskey --

Landra; ​Let's get it girls!

Achievements

-Observing Pamela and Ashley-

Ya bitches sure are having a lot of fun! I like that ya can come here and just have a fun time!
    Where these other bitches at? I'm ready to go!

[INTERVIEW]
    Our first night here, our first night together. It's going to be interesting.
    I'm so ready to let loose and have some fun. I wouldn't mind observing these bitches tonight.
    Pam and Ash are already turned up, giving off good vibes. I just the rest of the girls can be as much fun as they are.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast