Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S04EP10 ☼

-Silver remains silent throughout the whole Anamarie/Zsane exchange and raises her eyebrow in disgust as Anamarie gets up in Zsane's face-

-She proceeds to shuffle in her seat and is seen smiling at members of the audience in disbelief as Persia pipes up and addresses the rest of her couch-

Teyana; Anyway~

- Zsane then begins to cut Ana off -

Zsane: You can't talk about me not lasting cuz yo a** couldn't hang either . You ain't got no reason to fight me
    so don't stand here and lie . If you wanna fight then just say that and the thing is, we wasn't even in the house the same
    so if you want some it's not an issue . I figured you would come up here and try it . But just let me know when you ready to get
    it crackin' .

- Zsane then replies to Persia -

Zsane: I said what I had to say to you and I've talk about your child already and you ain't doing nothing and if you wanted to
    you would have been did something girl . What part of I don't care don't you understand . If you wanna beat my a**, then beat my
    a** .

- Zsane then turns to the audience -

Zsane: This is the REUNION ! If yall got an issue yall should have stayed home .

- Zsane then turns her attention back to Persia and Ana -

BITCH I'ONT GIVE A F**K ABOUT WHUT YOU GOTTA SAY, BRUH! YOU AIN'T S**T, B! AND YA BETTA QUIT MUH'F**KIN' INTERRUPTIN' ME BEFORE I MURK YA UGLY ASS!

- Zsane continues yelling over Anamarie as she becomes more and more irrate. -

- Anamarie continues to fume but once she hears Zsane talk about Persia's parenting skills again, she loses it. She runs over to Zsane and snatches her up. They both fall to the floor as Anamarie pounds her face in. -

RUN IT ABOUT MAH BITCH'S CHILD AGAIN, BITCH!

- Zsane then tries to get a good hold on Ana -

[Rocky = Zsane | Alicia = Ana]
    [Cut second part out]

[Wil / Jaz = Zsane | Nikki / Hailey = Ana]

-Kelsey runway walks into the reunion

-Hears Savanna’s comment

(ignore “just” and put “in the house” after bashed)

Irrelevant, bitch you are the one that is irrelevant. You tryna act better than everyone else but you try to make these slick comments and sneaky ass ****. The attention wasn’t one yous at the end of the season so you tried to start **** cause you wanted the spotlight on you. That’s why you got your ass beat twice and you quit.

-Anyways sorry Vanessa, I don’t like to be taken out of my character but I had to address an irrelevant ass bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered View Post

01. You were only in the house for about a week as you came so late in the game. How was the experience for you?
    02. We witnessed you and Savanna get into an altercation during the last night in the house. What was your issue with her?
    03. Do you have beef with anyone on this stage?
    04. Did you learn anything from the experience, and would you do it all over again?

01. You were only in the house for about a week as you came so late in the game. How was the experience for you?

It sucks as I was only there for a week and a half or so but I’m glad I got the experience. The experience was really fun but it sucks that the viewers didn’t get to know me that much cause I only got the last two episodes.

From the start I was ready to go, I was ready to party and live it up in Mexico. The season got a bit dry so I came in the house to shake things up a bit. Whateva these girls got to say is on them, but I know I made the last weeks pretty fun. I wasn’t about that drama, but I didn’t tolerate disrespect.

I got along with most of the girls, I wouldn’t say we were all friends at the end cause I only knew them for a little while, but these girls after the show showed me true friendship.

-Looks at Persia, Chantelle, and Aaliyah

I **** with these girls cause we were able to chill and really get to know each other outside of the house and I know they got my back and I got they back. That’s what real bad girls do.

02. We witnessed you and Savanna get into an altercation during the last night in the house. What was your issue with her?

I don’t have an issue with Savanna. We don’t talk, we don’t text each sweet nothings, we aren’t twitter friends, instagram followers, nothing. She is not apart of my life. I’m too busy in my life to feed into the drama and to see which bitches are poppin off on twitter, I ain’t bout that ****.

As I said, I don’t tolerate disrespect and when Savanna “tried” coming at me sideways, I wasn’t having it. It’s one thing to be arguing but throwing a drink in someone’s face is some disrespectful ass ****, especially you barely know the bitch. I don’t know why she thought I was just gonna stand there. She got her ass whopped and she tried it again at home with the other girls and got her ass ****ed up again.

She was one day away from making it to the end but she pissed way too many people off and she quit, she’s a quitter. But while she’s doing what she’s doing, I’m still makin that money at the end of the day.

03. Do you have beef with anyone on this stage?

Nope, I don’t have beef with anyone on this stage, if someone has beef with me, they can address it. I'm way too busy in my life to be worrying bout girls that I don;t **** with. I really don’t hold grudges, so whatever is being said today is what I’m gonna respond to.

04. Did you learn anything from the experience, and would you do it all over again?

I don’t have that many friends that are girls so it was nice to be at least cool with some of the girls. I would do the experience all over again but the shady ass producers would bring me in as an Original rather than the last minute. But, they do say save the best for last. I was real from point A to point B. I wasn’t fake, if I had a problem with you or if I wanted to say something, I said it and I said it to your face. At the end of the day, I came into the house as Kelsey and left as Kelsey.

-As Zsane makes comments about her mothering skills and Ana begins her attack, Persia runs up behind them and grabs Zsane by her shoulders. Persia lifts her up and throws her across the stage.-

[PERSIA]
    Bitch, I will literally use yah ass to clean this damn floor. Sit down and shut the **** up already, son!

- Anamarie pushes through security and jumps onto Zsane once she's on the ground and continues to attack her as security latches onto her. -

DUSTY ASS BITCH! RUN IT NOW! RUN DAT S**T! FAR ROCK N 313 IN DIS BITCH, B
    !

Achievements

SECURITY RUSHES IN AND UNLATCHES ANAMARIE FROM ZSANE'S HAIR.
    THEY PICK ZSANE UP OFF OF THE FLOOR AND CARRY HER BACKSTAGE TO HER DRESSING ROOM WHERE SHE'LL REMAIN.
    ANAMARIE GOES BACKSTAGE TO COMPOSE HERSELF IN HER DRESSING ROOM BEFORE COMING BACK OUT.

- Zsane is seen backstage in her dressing room as the producers try to calm her down -

Zsane: What type of sh*t is this !? These cunts f*cked with me the entire season and now that I'm getting
    back at them yall wanna protect them ? This is f*cked up ! I swear to god imma kill someone .

- Zsane then get's more and more irritated and throws a fit -

Zsane: I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BE UP IN THE MOTHERF*CKING 313 TO WHOOP HER A** . PERSIA NEED'S TO SHUT THE
    F*CK UP AND NEED A DAMN TREADMILL IN HER LIFE . I WILL DROP EVERY B*TCH UP ON THAT STAGE !

- Zsane then begins to cry and finds herself a corner and begins to pray -

Achievements

• CHANTELLE •

Damn, like.. it took y'all long enough to take her ass backstage, like.. what were y'all doing?
    I'm gonna need you guys to like, learn how to be on your game, forreal.
    Get it together, security. It's your job to keep the ratchets at bay~

•PRE-REUNION INTERVIEW

• END INTERVIEW

• Aaliyah enters the reunion

• She gives Tanisha a hug and has a seat with The Mafia

Aaliyah: Tanisha boo you lost so much weight, yous lookin good girl!

• Chantelle whispers in Aaliyah's that its Vanessa not Tanisha

Aaliyah: Oh ma gawd! Gurl Vanessa ma bad dawg! I feel so dumb just get on with the questions...

01. How did it feel to make it to the end of this experience?
    02. You had a boyfriend coming into the house, but we saw your relationship on the rocks. What's the story with that, and where do things stand now?
    03. We saw that you were one of the loudest and most vocal girls this season, and got into a lot of fights where your anger got the best of you. Are you working on that?
    04. What was your issue with Zsane, and what led you to try and get her out of the house? And what is this twitter beef between you two?
    05. Besides Zsane, do you have beef with anyone else on this stage?
    06. What did you learn from the experience, and would you do it all over again?

01. How did it feel to make it to the end of this experience?

You know it was accomplishing... Like I can't believe I made it all the way and didn't
    get sent home for smacking a b*tch here and there... Although I wish all of The Mafia
    had got to experience the ending with Chantelle and I, but due to some matted wildebeest
    that's sitting on that coach over there they had to go earlier than expected.

02. You had a boyfriend coming into the house, but we saw your relationship on the rocks. What's the story with that, and where do things stand now?

Unfortunately no we're not together anymore, you know I got back to New York and he didn't return my
    call for about 2 months afterwards, and turns out he was dating another girl and was expecting with her.
    He told me he still loves me, but I can't be with someone so unfaithful like that... -excuse me-

I don't wanna cry over him anymore, but he hurt me deeply yo. That's like 2 and a half years
    down the drain for me, but its a learning experience that I hope I don't have to go through again.

03. We saw that you were one of the loudest and most vocal girls this season, and got into a lot of fights where your anger got the best of you. Are you working on that?

Yes I am working on my anger at the moment. I attend anger management classes weekly I was
    even advised no to come here today just for my own sanity, but I wanted to give my side of things. I don't regret
    anything I did on the show because it just showed me the type of person I was, and I needed to see that to change.

04. What was your issue with Zsane, and what led you to try and get her out of the house? And what is this twitter beef between you two?

She annoyed me, I couldn't be around her, I didn't want to be seen in public with her and she was just a waste of space.
    She isn't even a real Bad Girl, shes a twitter thug who has no life.... Plus the hoe smelled like piss 24/7

NEXT QUESTION

05. Besides Zsane, do you have beef with anyone else on this stage?

I would like to think nobody honestly... The only ones that matter to me the most
    are my main b*tches Persia, Chantelle, and Serena. Yeah I got off on the wrong foot with
    Anamarie and Silver, but I didn't give them a chance and that was wrong of me, -looks over Anamarie then Silver-
    I'm sorry for prejudging y'all, you really are some down ass chicks... Wish I actually got to know you a little more.

• All the fights begin breaking out and Aaliyah gets out of her seat and off the stage to avoid being hit
    She watches on as Zsane continuously gets her ass handed to her and just smirks and giggles

• Zsane starts yelling nonsense at Aaliyah as shes being carried backstage

Aaliyah: Stay your scary ass backstage with you whack ass ramen noodle weave b*tch, you so thirsty for airtime!

• All the girls minus Zsane take their seats back down on the reunion stage couches and Aaliyah answers her final question

06. What did you learn from the experience, and would you do it all over again?

For myself personality, I learned that my temper and attitude definitely needed to be adjusted. Like I said before
    watching myself on TV and the way I was portrayed opened my eyes to the changes I'm going through currently in my life.
    I meet some amazing people such as Persia and Chantelle who understood me and wanted the best for me... As for doing this
    all over again, I don't think I would. Cameras in your face 24/7 is just something I would want to experience ever again!

Achievements

VANESSA VEASLEY •
    Alright, ladies - and I use the term "ladies" very lightly - it's about that time we wrap this Reunion up.
    I've had a great time reliving the fights and the fun while living it up in Mexico. You girls are badder
    than I thought. But, we all know who the baddest bitch is, don't we? Yes, you're looking right at her.

Until next time - ADIOS, AMIGOS~

• EPISODE END •

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12