Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Big Brother UK Summer 2014

I stopped watching after Toya left...Helen actually won?

I thought the British public despised her...

I highly, HIGHLY doubt that that was the REAL result of the public vote. Even Emma showed she didn't believe it at all on BOTS. Helen was about as popular as herpes all series, and she still got booed on the way out. The public aren't even happy now, because it was the glorification of a bully (aka Demelza all over again). It's a complete fix.
    超高校級の 尻穴.

The whole show was biased towards Helen, constantly giving her the upper hand and putting Ashleigh in the firing line. If a guy had reacted in the nasty, confrontational way that Helen had he would have been removed. She only stopped being a vicious piece of sh!t when they threatened to remove her from the house.

She's played a very good game and always had BB on her side so I'm not surprised this skank won tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyBartle View Post
    I was thinking (Just a theory) did Big Brother evict Winston because of the "breaking out of the house" situation with Ash & Helen.

I say this because I just CANNOT see people voting to evict Winston over Chris or Pav. Not because I was a Winston fan, just I just CANNOT get my head around it.

Ash & Helen could not be penalized for this as Ash wasn't up for eviction & Helen has her pass to the final.. So for now, they settle with their previous punishment.

Come eviction night, Helen & Ash I feel will be the first to be evicted. And yes, this could very well be because they are the least liked house-mates, but Big Brother just could (on the sly) make sure they are out first, regardless of the voting system.

I know this may sound crazy to a lot of you.. However, I don't think Big Brother is as sincere when it comes to vote counting. When Aaron Allard won in 2011, I felt this was a fix. He was the most disliked house-mate, his win felt disingenuous, and he looked falsely surprised when he was announced as the winner.
    I told ya BB can be a fix

I desperately wanted Ashleigh to win, but she took the position of runner-up with such grace and seemed ecstatic with that.

I don't think the result was a fix because only 1.2 % separated the pair of them. Helen also had quite a significant fan-base on social media, not to mention the fact that northerners (from England) were likely to vote for her.

I'm not disappointed that Helen won since it brought the first ever female top two, but I'm definitely not pleased with the result. It's basically glorifying her antics in her house, which in my opinion she didn't and never will be remorseful for.

I just don't think it makes sense to fix the vote for Helen of all people.

People complained for the whole summer about Helen

Then the final couple of days it was like

KWEEN HELEN

Didnt make sense

Random ass winner

I don't bother to watch the final week now. So sad for CCA

All the comments now are saying that Helen is signed with Northern & Shell Talent agency, which owns Channel 5, and that Pauline was also told to choose Helen for the free pass to the finale.
    超高校級の 尻穴.

exactly my point

Helen was such a random pic for pauline, too

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Lol, I'm pretty glad she won

The fact that this trash won still haunts me today

So apparently Steven and Kimberley are engaged now

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-best-man.html

And to make sure they looked good for the wedding
      Spoiler:  

NOSE JOBS ALL AROUND

RTVG Apprentice constantino_chr's Avatar
    In hindsight I'm pretty glad that Helen (A.K.A The Devil) won, this was such a rancid series and her satanic presence really kept it going.

Still bitter about Danielle though...
    GIFSoup

MELROSE

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930