Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Survivor South Africa

I love Nicole.
    Rob is playing an amazing game! <3

I can't believe we're down to 5 people and no one has even attempted to take out Rob. He has an idol so he has a free pass to the final 4 and then he's a few immunities away from winning.

Nicole's lack of self awareness is my favorite aspect of this season it's always a joy to see the jury roll their eyes whenever she makes one of her little speeches at tribal council.

I love Rob. But Rob winning is predictable. But who know Laetitia will win. Her name was never written down in tribal council. And she will become "Shane Gould" of Survivor SA.

Quote Originally Posted by Larter91 View Post
    I love Rob. But Rob winning is predictable. But who know Laetitia will win. Her name was never written down in tribal council. And she will become "Shane Gould" of Survivor SA.
    Her chances are looking good... Durao's obviously going next, and if the girls take out Rob at the final 4 they might take her to the final 2 as the goat who will beat them. After last's years final two of Jeanne and Tom I can expect anything from this show.

Quote Originally Posted by vanuatu86 View Post
    Her chances are looking good... Durao's obviously going next, and if the girls take out Rob at the final 4 they might take her to the final 2 as the goat who will beat them. After last's years final two of Jeanne and Tom I can expect anything from this show.
    Yeah. Just hoping Laetitia in the final. So the jury will definitely crown her. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by FashionLover View Post
    steffi is a bitch
    happy she finally out.

I love this show so freaking much I can't believe they all turned on Steffi like that.

NICOLE! SCREAAAMING

I was expecting a showing winner like Tom, but Rob dominated throughout the season and earned the victory. Laetitia and Nicole made me LOL multiple times during the finale and I'm glad Durao was immediately ruled out by the jury as soon as the first juror gave their speech.

I really hope we get another season soon.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345