Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor South Africa

Survivor South Africa

So I randomly stumbled upon the South African version of Survivor, and right now I'm pretty hooked. Season 5 is currently airing right now, and I'm on episode three. Pros are this version has a very similar feel to the older seasons of Survivor. There's some eye candy with the guys (Stephen, Zavian, and Gabriel). And its interesting to watch such a diverse cast. The cons are the show starts off a little slow and is a little boring, but it does eventually pick up. The production value is also a little out of date. Overall as a die hard fan of the original Survivor, I'm impressed with this version as well. So I thought I'd share it with anyone who's interested and hopefully others will like the show.

Here's a link to episode 1
    http://vodlocker.com/r9giosy9qee1

Quote Originally Posted by modelmayhem View Post
    So I randomly stumbled upon the South African version of Survivor, and right now I'm pretty hooked. Season 5 is currently airing right now, and I'm on episode three. Pros are this version has a very similar feel to the older seasons of Survivor. There's some eye candy with the guys (Stephen, Zavian, and Gabriel). And its interesting to watch such a diverse cast. The cons are the show starts off a little slow and is a little boring, but it does eventually pick up. The production value is also a little out of date. Overall as a die hard fan of the original Survivor, I'm impressed with this version as well. So I thought I'd share it with anyone who's interested and hopefully others will like the show.

Here's a link to episode 1
    http://vodlocker.com/r9giosy9qee1
    I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Buhle ftw! Girl power!

^I'm glad you're enjoying it, its really addictive, I'm on episode 4 now. I'll post more links to the episodes if you need them.

Survivor South Africa Hunks

Zan Lang

Grahan Jenneker

Zavian Kotze

Stephen Walker
    show fullsize">

lol @ this quickly turning into a horndog convention. How can anyone think Zavion is hot? Just look at that face of his.

I'm so glad I gave this season a shot after not really liking the first few episodes and then I thought about quitting again out of pure disgust after Shane and Marian stole Gena's idol but as it turns out it's been one of my favorites ever. They're down to the top 4 now and every tribal council keeps being an amazing blindside.

Altaaf <3

Praying for Buhle to make it to the final 3! I think there's a final 3 this year instead of a final 2 because the next immunity challenge is the final one~

Sivu has to win tho…like he needs the money the most and also has played prolly the best game so far

Cheap Primark Shoes FierceFanatic's Avatar
    Buhle ftw <333

Quote Originally Posted by Malicious View Post
    Praying for Buhle to make it to the final 3! I think there's a final 3 this year instead of a final 2 because the next immunity challenge is the final one~
    Your wish came true, girl <3

She's so not winning tho, lol... Sivu's taking this which is a shame because Graham has played a far superior game AND without using simpathy.

Quote Originally Posted by vanuatu86 View Post
    Your wish came true, girl <3

She's so not winning tho, lol... Sivu's taking this which is a shame because Graham has played a far superior game AND without using simpathy.
    Ikr!

And Ikr... Sivu is 100% taking this, which I'm not that mad about. The girls are 100% all voting for him and he only needs one more vote from one of the guys tbh. I feel like Zavion will also vote for him because he's the one that idoled him out~

Sole Survivor ; Graham
    2nd ; Sivu
    3rd ; Buhle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast