Kathy • Lumina
    Osten • Thomnom
    Tony • RiddleBLittle
    Trish • VanityEgo

Coby • heyy
    Ken • chillfact0r7
    Melinda • Thunderfall
    Sydney • iRockIt

Cirie: More than a third of the cast has been eliminated! I hope that you are finding the game to be going quickly enough despite the large cast.

Cirie: Today, we're doing things a little differently - you'll be doing a task! This task is pretty straightforward. You will rank everyone excluding yourself in order from who you like the most to who you like the least. Since this is your personal opinion, you can use whatever criteria you use to inform your personal opinions.

This information will influence this round's events. I cannot reveal how at this time. I can assure you, however, that your individual list will not be revealed.

This task is due in 1 Day / 24 Hours. It's pretty easy, so let's get this in quickly! Thanks.

Last edited by Estquer; 05-07-2014 at 03:37 PM.

​*Coby walks around in Sydney's panties*

So that's why that hoe stole my boxers. You hoes are in on this conspiracy to molest the eye candy, aren't you?

Not that I can blame you. I am pretty hot.

Kim: The tribes are six, five, four - descending order. How coincidental.

*Osten ranks Pelican Pete last on his list*

Kim: I love pelicans, by far my favourite animal.

Osten: You love pelicans? How can you love pelicans?!

*Osten looks up to the sky, and begins to have a flashback.*

[FLASHBACK]

*Osten is a young boy, and he is at the zoo with his father.*

Zoo tour guide: And here we have our pelican exhibit! There are more than half a dozen species of pelicans, but all of them have the famous throat pouch for which the birds are best known. These large birds use their elastic pouches to catch fish—though different species use it in different ways. The American white pelican can hold some 3 gallons of water in its bill. Fascinating birds, aren't they? We have a bucket of fish here, and it's feeding time for the pelicans. Would anybody like to feed the pelicans?

Osten's father: I'll go ahead and feed one! When am I ever going to get the chance to feed a pelican again?

Young Osten: Daddy... Don't go... Those pelicans look scary

Osten's father: They're just pelicans, Osten. There's nothing to worry about, I'll be just fine.

*Osten's father approached the tour guide and takes one of the fish from the bucket.*

Zoo tour guide: Okay sir, listen carefully. What you're going to do is enter the exhibit, and present the fish to the pelican. The pelican will open it's mouth to accept the fish, and you will drop it into his mouth. Then, back away slowly and exit the exhibit, without turning your back on the pelican.

Osten's father: Sounds like a piece of cake!

Young Osten: B-b-be careful, daddy

*The zoo tour guide opens the gate to the pelican exhibit, and Osten's father enters. He approaches the nearest pelican, who turns to face him. As the zoo tour guide instructed, Osten's father presents the fish to the pelican who eventually opens his mouth. Osten's father drops the fish in the bird's mouth.*

Osten's father: See, Osten? Nothing to worry about! They're harmless!

*After dropping the fish in the pelican's mouth, Osten's father turns around to walk out of the exhibit.*

Zoo tour guide: Sir! I told you not to turn around!

Osten's father: Wait, what?

*Osten's father looks over his shoulder to see the pelican he just fed racing towards him.*

Young Osten: Run, daddy! RUN!!

*Osten's father runs towards the gate, however the pelican is too fast. It catches up to him, and opens it's bill.*

Osten's father: ARRHGHHGGHGHH!!!!!!

Young Osten: DADDYYY!!!!!!!!

[END FLASHBACK]

*Osten shakes his head, beads of sweat running down his face.*

Osten: ...

Kim: They're so graceful and sophisticated, not to mention elegant and beautiful.

Achievements

Cirie: The task is now complete. I have tabulated the overall results. Which means... it's time for your to drop your buffs.

Spoiler:  
    Because we're merging!

Spoiler:  
    Into two tribes.

This swap is very simple. The seven most-liked people make up a completely new tribe - Upendo, a Swahili word meaning "love". The seven least-liked people make up the other new tribe - Odiar, a Portuguese verb meaning "to hate".

Ciera • FierceIntensions
    Kathy • Lumina
    Mad Dog • Meh
    Osten • Thomnom
    Semhar • xymandopex
    Sydney • iRockIt
    Tammy • arlcy

Coby • heyy
    Debbie • Jigsawce
    Eddie • Sir Bitter
    Ken • chillfact0r7
    Kim • wccats
    Melinda • Thunderfall
    Trish • VanityEgo

So that leaves us with the most neutral contestant remaining - Tony.

I have some good and bad news, Tony. The good news is, you cannot be voted out this round. In fact, you will spend this round at Exile Island and have the first opportunity to search for any remaining idols from the beginning of the game as well as a new Hidden Immunity Idol buried there as commemoration of the swap. Tony will be the only player sent to Exile Island this round.

The bad news? You will be sent to whichever tribe loses the upcoming Immunity Challenge, which means you will not know for a while which group you will join - additionally, you are missing out on a crucial vote so you might not be able to develop the ties you need to succeed on your new tribe.

So, that's it! Everyone, have fun getting to know your new tribes.

Achievements

Kathy: What? People like Kathy? I guess Crazy Kathy and her coo-coo cohorts are captivating the crowd!
    Last edited by Lumina; 05-04-2014 at 03:09 PM.

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

Osten: If I see a single pelican at our new camp I'm cutting it's head off. I'm not even kidding.

Ken: I might be hated but at least I'll get my underwear back now. Y'all are just jealous of all this perfection.

Achievements

Cirie: The following player will now visit Exile Island:

Spoiler:  

You will receive a PM explaining how Exile Island works. You have 24 Hours / 1 Day to respond. As you'll recall from above, any idols that have yet to be found from the past portion of the game are still there, but an additional idol has been placed there. For this round, you will also not return in time for Tribal Council, instead joining a tribe after they have voted off a member.

Cirie: Even though we've swapped tribes today, you will still be playing for this:

This is the Tribal Immunity Idol! As you'll recall, there is only one Tribal Immunity Idol. Whichever tribe loses this challenge will be sent to Tribal Council.

However, you will also be playing for these:

The one player on the losing tribe with the best performance will win an Individual Immunity Necklace. In this round, the top performers will not go to Exile Island due to the Exile Island twist associated with the swap.

In this game, you will have limited information before opening a challenge. The information you will have to work with, in most cases, is (1) whether or not screenshots are necessary, (2) whether or not image uploading is necessary, (3) whether or not image editing is necessary, and (4) the name of the challenge.

Today's challenge is called Walk the Line.

Is taking a screenshot necessary? No
    Is image uploading necessary? No
    Is image-editing necessary? No

This challenge is due in 24 Hours / 1 Day from the time of this post. I will not accept late challenges, even if you miss the deadline by one minute. However, you may ask for an extension at any time before the deadline. The maximum extension is 24 Hours. If you have any questions about how challenges in this game work, please read the Rules & Procedures thread here. The challenge regulations here will always be in effect unless otherwise noted. If you still have questions that the thread cannot answer or answers vaguely, feel free to ask me via PM or VM or in the thread and I will address it as soon as I can.

I didn't like any of you anyway

Achievements

Kathy: Hiya. Kathleen here. Although Im on a new tribe, I have to proceed with my hunt.
    But what is Kathy hunting for? Let's just say it will protect me from everything at tribal council !
    Im going crazy if I dont find what Im looking for! I feel like Im tip-toeing triangles to tap into my true potential!

*Kathy heads down to the beach and sees the following;*

Kathy: Well, I'll be! Stones pointed in an arrow formation? It must be a sign to get to the other side of that jungle.
    Gosh, good golly, get a grip girl! Gravel on the ground guiding this granny? Great! Let's go!

*Kathy now heads deep in the jungle*

* Kathy is continuing her search *

Kathy: Ugh, it should be around here somewhere!
    This little lady is lost in the leaves of luxury, lemme tell ya!
    Where is it?

Hmm hmm hmm! This is disheartening!

Is it over here?

... hmm, nope.

Maybe its over there?

.... nope.

...AHAH!
      Spoiler:  

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
      Spoiler:  

~* I FOUND IT *~
      Spoiler:  

ITS HIDDEN IMMUNITY XANAX!
    (and a whole STASH of it, too!)

*Kathy garbles down 4-5 pills of Xanax*

Kathy: Ugh, after simply searching the sea sands for several hours, my search is all worth it!

These will turn Kathy from:

and make me feel all:

Kathy: Either way, this middle-aged mess is menacing with immunity !
    Fires, wires, knives, machetes, votes, or falling coconuts....IM ARMED WITH ANTIBIOTICS & NOTHING CAN HARM ME~

Cheers, guys!

~*~*~*~

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumina View Post

Kathy: Hiya. Kathleen here. Although Im on a new tribe, I have to proceed with my hunt.
    But what is Kathy hunting for? Let's just say it will protect me from everything at tribal council !
    Im going crazy if I dont find what Im looking for! I feel like Im tip-toeing triangles to tap into my true potential!

*Kathy heads down to the beach and sees the following;*

Kathy: Well, I'll be! Stones pointed in an arrow formation? It must be a sign to get to the other side of that jungle.
    Gosh, good golly, get a grip girl! Gravel on the ground guiding this granny? Great! Let's go!

*Kathy now heads deep in the jungle*

* Kathy is continuing her search *

Kathy: Ugh, it should be around here somewhere!
    This little lady is lost in the leaves of luxury, lemme tell ya!
    Where is it?

Hmm hmm hmm! This is disheartening!

Is it over here?

... hmm, nope.

Maybe its over there?

.... nope.

...AHAH!
      Spoiler:  

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
      Spoiler:  

~* I FOUND IT *~
      Spoiler:  

ITS HIDDEN IMMUNITY XANAX!
    (and a whole STASH of it, too!)

*Kathy garbles down 4-5 pills of Xanax*

Kathy: Ugh, after simply searching the sea sands for several hours, my search is all worth it!

These will turn Kathy from:

and make me feel all:

Kathy: Either way, this middle-aged mess is menacing with immunity !
    Fires, wires, knives, machetes, votes, or falling coconuts....IM ARMED WITH ANTIBIOTICS & NOTHING CAN HARM ME~

Cheers, guys!

~*~*~*~

hm

Achievements

Sydney : Wow , Ken doesn't want me anymore and I'm in a tribe with old ladies Osten.... would you lend me your boxers? I'd happily protect you from pelicans and.... since Tijuana isn't here , we can keep each other warm at night

*Osten is too busy checking every corner of the new Upendo camp, machete in hand, making sure it is pelican-free. He ignores Sydney.*

Osten: I know it's here somewhere... It's gotta be here... It just loves to torment me... I will find you Pelican Pete, and when I do, I'll kill you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast