Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sierra Reed

Quote Originally Posted by wtsmiley View Post
    I love Sierra!
    Jeff said even though she was recruited, she did her homework, so maybe that means she will be able to get far?
    That means that they probably made her watch the show before the went on it.
    ANTM ALL TIME: Sophie Sumner, Dominique Reighard, Alexandria Everett, Catherine Thomas, Brittany Brower, Brooke Miller, Kimberly Leemans, Molly O'Connell, Allison Kuehn, Fatima Siad, Jayla Rubinelli, Erin Wagner, Samantha Potter, Chantal Jones, Jade Cole, Ann Markley, Whitney Thompson, Norelle Van Herk, Yaya da Costa, Melrose Bickerstaff, Natasha Galkina, Tatiana Dante.

SURVIVOR: Eliza Orlins, Ami Cusack, Candice Woodcock Cody, Brenda Lowe, Alicia Rosa, Peih Gee, Courtney Yates, Abi Maria.

That's exactly it.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

lol, Sierra said in her interview that she didn't do Top Model because she doesn't want Tarantulas in her face.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

She seems whiny but sweet. I like how, at the beginning, she was like "oh I have strep throat [I think?], I have to keep it secret" and then when her tribe voted her out or whatever she was like "GUYS I HAVE STREP THROAT~" at how many descriptions of her shirt there were.
    i left my head & my heart on the dance floor.

I'm still on the fence with this girl. For some reason I don't like her so much right now but we'll see.
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

I thought she's gonna be modelly and shy and poised but I love the spunk in her. I thought making their camphouse is awesome.

Love this girl

The Nerve RTVGWiki

She;s cute and funny. I really like her! When she gets better she'll get meaner though

She's too cute for me to withandle. Not a fan of her but I can tell she'll be popular.
    skinny legends only

What I like about Sierra is that she's there to compete and she's ready to not be girly and I think she's not there to be seen on TV. I think she's really playing the game judging her acts.

Ugh so happy Corrine is not in our screen anymore.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

I love her so far. I am seriously shocked at how competitive she is! I love it.

Awww, I can't believe she preferred to build camp rather than do immunity hunt. She's amazingly nice, aaaand I'm starting to really like this girl. <3
    AI: Allison | Anoop | Kris | Megan
    ANTM: Kortnie | London | Nijah | Teyona
    MMAS: Branden | Gabriel | Jonathan | Jordan | Mountaha
    Survivor: Brendan | Erinn | Joe | Sierra | Sydney | Taj
    TA: Annie | Brande | Jesse | Natalie
    TAR: Amanda & Kris | Cara & Jaime | LaKisha & Jen | Tammy & Victor

I think her choice is very debatable but I think she did the right thing.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Well she still knows where the clue is hidden, maybe she can find it at an appropriate time.
    skinny legends only

Exactly. I hope she can find it.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

I hope not. Oh well, at least she's not as annoying as wutsherbitchface in Gabon.
    skinny legends only

She's so far to Corrine.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

She's becoming more likeable every episode. I love her. She looks really weak but she's fighting and she's not quitting. Love her.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Love Sierra. Glad she stayed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast