Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brendan Synnott

One of the forgettable ones for me...is like "who?" :O
    His face looks smart to me though.
    skinny legends only

Brendan surprised me. He's really good. He seems very honest and likeable but then, he knows when to lie too. I would love to see her align with Taj next week.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

GO BRENDAN! He's the ONLY guy I actually like lol I hate the guys this season. He is really smart and he likes TAJ! Oh and I forgot Spencer he's likeable too and Jt

I get a lot of good vibes from this guy.
    IDK, but I think he could possibly pull a win off.

He has all of Timbira's trust. Sierra trusts him, even Coach trusts him. And he can pull off a really believeable lie too.

That's because he seems trustworthy but I dont want him to win.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

He's soooo cute. I didn't notice it before. When he was on Exile Island, yowza. I'm glad he found the idol, though the hiding spot was obvious.
    i left my head & my heart on the dance floor.

I can see him being a power player, but it was kinda creepy when they played the eerie music as he finds the idol. Oh well, he's a new favorite.
    skinny legends only

Brendan really surprises me episode by episode. Love him. He's nice, he's cool, he's calm and he's staying out of danger.

Love his alliance with Taj and Sierra. I think they are going to do the damage.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

I want them to make the 4 way cross tribal alliance to work.. It would be just amazing.. I'm starting to like him

YOu know it Jiri. It rarely happens or I don't know if it happens before but all I know is that it will be fierce, I actually don't like a swap this season because I love the EI twist so much so far.

Their twist is working for them.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

I love him! He's so smart, definately final 4 material. I just think he may end up being cut for being too threatning with the jury.
    ANTM ALL TIME: Sophie Sumner, Dominique Reighard, Alexandria Everett, Catherine Thomas, Brittany Brower, Brooke Miller, Kimberly Leemans, Molly O'Connell, Allison Kuehn, Fatima Siad, Jayla Rubinelli, Erin Wagner, Samantha Potter, Chantal Jones, Jade Cole, Ann Markley, Whitney Thompson, Norelle Van Herk, Yaya da Costa, Melrose Bickerstaff, Natasha Galkina, Tatiana Dante.

SURVIVOR: Eliza Orlins, Ami Cusack, Candice Woodcock Cody, Brenda Lowe, Alicia Rosa, Peih Gee, Courtney Yates, Abi Maria.

He's threatening already. He's very nice to all and he seems very trustworthy but he already lied a lot and it's not obvious because he seems like the guy who will be trustworthy for life. Kudos to Brendan

The Nerve RTVGWiki

EW's recapper on Brendan's search for the idol...

"I just started kinda feeling around, and looking at the skirt, and then lift up the skirt on the backside of it and saw a little hole." — Brendan

Uh…ooooooooookay. Not quite sure how to start the column off after a quote like that. I mean, let's just break it down for a second here. This pervert Brendan is talking about groping something. Then when the groping isn't good enough, he starts checking out the skirt. Then when checking out the skirt isn't enough, he begins lifting up the skirt. That's better. He likes that. But then he wants more. So much more. So he starts looking at "the little hole". Now, don't start writing nasty comments to me on the message boards: This is what he said! His words! Are they being taken a little out of context? Perhaps. But think about it, are they any more respectable in context? I mean, basically, he's talking about pulling an object out of a statue's ass. Is that really any better?
    I ROFLed.

I didn't noticed that at all as something green.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Brendan/Taj <3
    ANTM: {Joanie} {Heather} {Katarzyna} {Analeigh}
    MMAS: {Ronnie} {Holly} {Ben} {Dominic} {Jonathan}
    Survivor: {Peih-Gee} {Amanda} {Dan} {Brendan}
    AI: {Elliott} {Chris R} {Jordin} {Cook} {Matt G}
    MMASaus: {Shanina} {Rhys} {Tom} {Isaac}
    BB11: {Michele} {Russell} {Laura} {Jordan}

He is so beautiful. The pictures don't do him justice at all. I want him and Taj to go all the way, but I'm not really sure how it's going to work with Tyson finding things out.
    antm13: nicole.jennifer.laura.kara

I think Brendan will figure something out. I like Tyson more than Brendan but Brendan is not showing that he's a douche that's why I am okay with him.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Goodbye my Colby look-alike , you played a good game. And hey, you're already rich, so...

Also LOL @ his dramatic water swig.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast