Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Joseph & Monica (dating)

Achievements

Joseph & Monica (dating)

Joseph & Monica have been dating for the past three years. This fun-loving couple met at a local bar in Fayetteville, Arkansas during college when Joseph claims he "just about broke his neck when Monica walked through the door." After a brief separation for a few months, they missed each other tremendously and decided to give their relationship a second try. They've been together ever since.

Joseph describes himself as confident and funny, while Monica is independent and tenacious. Born and raised in the South, the couple shares a love of country music, wakeboarding and traveling. Joseph's proudest accomplishment has been building and selling his first home.

Although Monica's primary motivation for taking part on THE AMAZING RACE is to pay off her student loans, both she and Joseph are eager to take part in an experience that will bond them for life.

source: www.cbs.com

I don't know about this couple they seem like they will fight a lot and bicker which will lead them to their downfall!

the place i think they will take-

10/11

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

I think this is going to be the team that I'll support this time around...Have confidence that they can make the top 3

I like them, but I think they are going to bicker a lot, causing them the race.

Time goes by fast.
    Look at the flowers go.
    Kimberly; Alison; Katarzyna

Team MoJo!! It took me a while to figure out why it was MoJo. At fisrt, I thought MoJo was the hippies I like this team, they're really nice.
    Paradise Hotel: Beds, Beaches, and Beyond...
    Challenge 1 results are up! http://realitytvgames.net/showthread.php?t=1922&page=7

Monica is a loose cannon - she flips out WAY too easily. But that doesn't mean that Joseph won't carry her a la Zach & Flo.

I can't believe she started to cry when they were the last ones in line to buy tickets

Well, I still love this teaM:D IMO, Monica looks like an exact replica of Reese Witherspoon

I have to say, since that episode Monica got icked out by carrying the fish, I think this team is PUKEY.

I hope that karma bites them in the butt and the hippies kick their rear ends tonight!! I actually would like to see ANY team other than them win at this point.

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

I think he's a sore loser and she's a brat! I wish they would have got last to show them how it feels.

Took the words right out of my mouth Swim...they're getting more and more obnoxious!
    Trying is the first step towards failure...

I hate them. That weird mouth look she gave the hippies on the mat.

What a psychopath.

The only thing I cant stand is Joseph being nasty to Monica and the whole flipping off thing...Wouldnt one be mad if someone started rumors of you flirting with others...Especially in the context of the race where BJ and Tyler's intention was to create friction within MoJo...Really happy that MoJo made it and how BJ and Tyler got bit in the butt...I'm sooo not gonna be well liked now

Yeah, but they hated the hippies before this episode even happened. And I still haven't figured out why. In any case, if they're going to dish it out, they ought to learn to take it. The hippies handle things with way more class then those two idiots.

I hate people who whine and cry every time something doesn't go quite right for them... that's Moanica

That is the funniest toque...MOANica.

I would certainly because it's because of the whole " We'll yield you if you dont give us money" fiasco...Tyler did admit that it was by no means a joke and that he was playing the game when he made that threat...It seems pretty clear to me that if that was how the whole rivalry began, then BJ and Tyler was the one who started it all and Monica and Joseph should not be blamed or hated for fanning the flames...Oh, and who knows, maybe BJ and Tyer do hate MoJo...This is reality tv after all, the power of editting...

I don't think the money had anything to do with the hippies choice. I honestly believe there are four reasons to want to be on the American Race, and I think winning the money is the last reason (although everybody has that hope when trying out for the the show).

First reason: Get on TV
    Second reason: Get a chance to see part of the world
    Third reason: Prove to yourself and you're partner that you are strong and can work together
    Fourth: The money

I honestly believe that's why people choose to be on reality shows. I don't care what any of you say, first and foremost for wanting to be on a reality show is to be on tv and to be able to tell all family and friends...I made it on a TV show! That's why my daughter made it on a Reality Show, because her and her partner "wanted" to be on TV!!! They came in last, but to this day, they still repeat the show she was on. LOL!!

And I'm sick of Monica's crying!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." James Dean

No, no Bambi, I don't think that is what Nikki meant. He meant that when they made it through the non-elim last time, they asked everyone to give them money... put it on their car the next morning (to help pay gas and stuff). The hippies threatened mojo with Yield if they didn't give them the money.

It's a valid point, however, the frats also did not give them money... in fact, they got cheeky because the gave them an IOU for 100 dollars. (kind of funny, that. )

I'm not sure it was right of the hippies to demand the money from Mojo, but it still remains that Mojo have had a crappy attitude much of the race... and the hippies have been great. People have said perhaps the hippies are immature, but it would seem to me the really immature ones are MoJo. She is such a child, and he's not much better.

But of course, Nikki, I can understand where you're coming from.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast