Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joseph & Monica (dating)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    Well I would guess we are of different genders Erika, but I actually think that Joseph isnt being as nice a boyfriend as he can possibly be to Monica...In fact, I think he's far from it with shouting and threatening to be all pissed off if Monica did not stop crying...
    Oh I totally think he's mean to her, but not without reason - he's frustrated with her behavior I think....I don't know that these 2 will make it in the long run. A lot of bickering and nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Aly
    Also, I really don't blame Monica for being so mad that BJ & Tyler kept saying those frat boy rumors. She's on the race with her boyfriend probably to solidify their bond and the hippies are being incessant with the dumb jokes. The last thing you want is for your relationship to be mocked so much. Even if you know it's completely made up, it is still pretty mean.
    Actually I don't blame her for being mad either, it's just not the type of thing that would get me upset....it's just so dumb. It is mean too, I agree, but the hippies are trying to push her buttons. They all have been mean is some way to one another. Aly, you're such a sap for the poor mistreated girl - must be your way, wanting to look out for the helpless ones...except I just think Monica's a big girl and should buck up and give it back to them !

Quote Originally Posted by Aly

Also, I really don't blame Monica for being so mad that BJ & Tyler kept saying those frat boy rumors. She's on the race with her boyfriend probably to solidify their bond and the hippies are being incessant with the dumb jokes. The last thing you want is for your relationship to be mocked so much. Even if you know it's completely made up, it is still pretty mean.

It was one incident!!
    And the frats played right into it. Mojo blames it all on the hippies however. Funny enough, the cancelling cab incident got all blamed on Mojo.

Right in the middle, are the frats, stirring it up. :bees

Mojo hated the hippies long before that incident, Moan was just looking for something to whine about on the mat.

Achievements

I noticed the hippies brought it up at least 3 different times on the last episode. I'm trying to look at the situation objectively. I did used to like them, but I just think they got really mean. Of course, it is all in perceptions and editing.

Ugh, I just hate MOJO, maybe it's because I still didn't see the episode after the Hippies got the non-elim the first time, but I personally would've given money just to get the good luck/karma on my side (as you can see how the boys could not find a cab after they cancelled the other two ). I always like it when teams are nice enough to share.

I actually hate them MORE than Rob because I expected it from Rob. Not really from these teams since everyone has been so nice so far.
    Please get a copy of Kat McPhee's album IN STORES NOW!...

Well, they only brought it up to Mojo once that we saw. The other times were talking about it in cabs and stuff to the cameras.

K, can I use that pic? :D

Quote Originally Posted by toque
    Well, they only brought it up to Mojo once that we saw. The other times were talking about it in cabs and stuff to the cameras.

K, can I use that pic? :D
    Of course you can.

If it's for an avatar, would you mind saving the pic on your computer and uploading it that way?
    I just don't want to put it on another forum that would drain my bandwith.

Have fun with Ms. Moaner!

thanks

I don't know how long it'll be up. I don't think I'll be able to look at it long.

Toque, that's mean!!!

I would never say that MoJo HATED the Hippies...I think it was after the whole drama that the hatred finally started...

All I can say is that the editors are being really really nice to the Hippies:D

Editing schmediting. They can't put it on the show if the people don't do/say it.

"I don't know much about Russian men other than they smoke and drink a lot"

Also, BJ and Tyler were only pointing out the flirting thing to try to get Joe off his game. From what we saw, it didn't work.

When Joe pulled an "IN YOUR FACE" type scream on the mat, all Tyler did was extend his hand to congratulate MoJo for being victorious. If the shoe were on the other foot and the hippies had yelled at MoJo (which by the way is completely out of character because they are nice people!) how do you think MoJo would've reacted?

Honestly, Joseph already admitted that if in real life somebody had employed a perfectly legal strategy that was designed to give them an advantage over him, he would've resorted to physical violence.

Gee, I wonder what he would do if somebody did something that actually wasn't written into the rules of TAR strategy, like say.....call and cancel their cab???

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    "I don't know much about Russian men other than they smoke and drink a lot"
    I remembered that and totally thought that Monica was just so common and uncultured....not that I disliked her then....it just got progressively worse. No culture, no class = Erika doesn't like

Quote Originally Posted by toque

Aly, you were right and I was wrong about this... they did mention it to the Mojo at least twice.
    Still, I think "incessant" is an exagerration.

When Joe pulled an "IN YOUR FACE" type scream on the mat, all Tyler did was extend his hand to congratulate MoJo for being victorious. If the shoe were on the other foot and the hippies had yelled at MoJo (which by the way is completely out of character because they are nice people!) how do you think MoJo would've reacted?
    I think this is a really good point. Also, Moanica was crying in the car about how using the Yield was the wrong thing to do. If the tables had been turned, do they honestly think we believe that they wouldn't have used it?
    and, considering their "in your face" attitude at the pit stop, that they would have been as nice as the hippies were about it?

If Monica and Josesph had the opprortunity to use the Yield on the Hippies, of course they would have. And if the hippies would have got to the mat before them, no they would not have held out their hands to the hippies for a hand shake.

I honestly believe that now that's it's down to just a few teams the teams are going to try to pull out all stops in their favor. Editing or not, I still think the hippies are the nicest team still competing. Yes, they might be getting a bit more competitive now with so few teams left, but they are still the team that seems the most "real", as far as true personality.

Although I think Monica has shown her true personality through out the whole game also.."If I'm not the best or Joseph isn't the best, or if I don't like a challenge and can't do good at it, or if there's a possibility that we're going to be last....I must cry!!" "I must cry, at all costs, I must cry"!!

I'm sorry, that how I feel about Monica!

Monica stop the crying and get some moxie!!

I'm still going to stand by my Hippies and hope the win. But if not them, then, my vote goes to Ray and Yolanda. I would have liked them to get to know the other teams better, but I guess that is their plan to win this game. Don't get much invlovled with knowing the other teams.

It just might work for them.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." James Dean

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

So glad they left. Hopefully the Hippies win and I think they will.

Is this like the saddest day or what...

Achievements

Ugh, that was a horrible episode. I was hoping the hippies wouldn't finish those bugs

I actually thought it was the best episode yet!

What a bunch of crack pots.

Achievements

Hehe, you're punny, krazi

Heeheehee

Aly and Nikki

I really liked how supportive Joseph was while they were doing the pots. And they were really sweet on the mat.

(I have to admit I am happy with the final three though... sorry)

Word to the wise: Careful about watching the Race when you're sick. That was nasty!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast