Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Reunion

RTVG Survivor

The Reunion

I legit cannot stand Tanisha , Camilla , Tiana or Sarah. I truelly feel bad for Elease , she literally give no ****s but is constantly forced to give anwsers and exuses when other don't , The way Tiana came at her was uncalled for . Tiana and Janelle friendship is cringeworthy , the way Tiana did her makes it hard for me to take them serious. I can see now Tiana didn't change she is just very aware of how people percieve her. Also Paula please shut the **** up gurl , always yelling about something just shut up damn.

That trivia at the beginning was painful to watch....

Loved Tanisha and mostly everyone tbh . It was sad how they had Elease backstage by herself . I wtf did Tiana have on her head ! She looked way better at the BGC11 Reunion .

RTVG Survivor

Sarah tried to run up and failed... Again.

oh Sarah =//

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

Lol at the sarah hate. ANYBODY even rocky would fall back with a heel kick. Had alicia not done that, sarah would of destroyed her

RTVG Idol
    Sarah was once again trying to be the star of the show. And she looked for a fight that she could not handle.

I do not like Alicia but I did not blame her for defending herself.

Elease is such a punk lmao. Gonna say how Camilla needs help on the Afterbuzz then comes out on stage looking like she's seen a ghost everytime Camilla asks her something. Once a punk, always a punk.

RTVG Idol
    Alicia, Camilla, Paula Tiana all annoyed the hell out of me. Sarah's always been annoying and extra and I think it's truly sad how she's acting considering she's 30. And Rocky is looking more like a dyke. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it just doesn't look good on her at all. The BGC10 Rocky looked so much better with the Barbie look.

Quote Originally Posted by BnlxTop View Post
    Alicia, Camilla, Paula Tiana all annoyed the hell out of me. Sarah's always been annoying and extra and I think it's truly sad how she's acting considering she's 30. And Rocky is looking more like a dyke. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it just doesn't look good on her at all. The BGC10 Rocky looked so much better with the Barbie look.
    Well, Rocky is a lesbian now and "dyke" is a derogatory word, so why use it if there's nothing wrong with her sexuality?
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

Achievements

Side note: Short Haired Rocky >>>>>>>> Anything else.

Anyway, this reunion was sooooo boring. Sarah is immature, but she's entertaining.
    Im excited for Paula and Alicia, (even though I dont like or care for them) they will bring some drama/action.

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post

Sarah tried to run up and failed... Again.

GIF form:

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

Loool at people hatin on Sarah while they haven't even seen the whole fight yet
    I liked the reunion, I liked everyone actually.. even Nancy. Camilla seems to be more mature this time around.. I mean atleast she didn't whoop Eleases ass yet again.
    I hate how Tiana started on Elease though, like nobody asked for your opinion just shut up. She keeps complimentin Camilla on whatever she says.. I think she's afraid that Camilla might come at her for riding Rocky's coattails and bein a undeserving winner.

I don't think Rocky and Shelly are gonna fight.. I actually think Rockys gonna run up to Shelly and hug her or something

Rocky was by far worst dressed, which that f**ked up outfit and hair.

Yeah the only actual fight is Alicia vs. Sarah, I think in part 2 all we'll see if Alicia arguing with Shelly and Sarah, Alicia kicking Sarah, and Paula yelling at Stephanie. Pretty boring reunion tbh.

The Paris of people bloocookies's Avatar
    Why was Janelle invisible, they could have at least addressed the whole Janelle and Rocky situation, when Rocky was talking about how she wouldn't go against Tiana and Sarah, just to shake things up.

Easy Breezy Beautiful
    Khrystyana/Liz/Kyla/Jeana/Coura/Erin

RTVG Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumina View Post
    GIF form:

Sarah is TRASH! She is in her 30s and is the most childish bitch on the stage. So extra and always seeking attention. Alicia should have kicked her in the face.

Tiana has a nice body,but out of all the girls she look the worse.

Rocky use to be feminine, but Zuly changed that, Now she is a full-blown stud

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast